or Connect

Posts by mhikl

Par for the course. These cats are scared, coming out of denial painfully aware that iOS's got their number and is many places to the left of their dismal trail. Hootenanny on the horizon and Androiders not invited.
When it comes to numbers, this monkey swings in the trees. However, since Apple products are mostly made in South Korea, China and Taiwan wouldn't the price be more affected by those currency swings? Of course, $US profits would still be affected I presume but Apple seems in tune to the sense of number nimbos across boarders like myself. Though, as Mike B, I am stumbled by the boarder tax across the 49th.
Love it. First United tosses guitars and a song goes viral. Now Delta pilots will be tossing Surface 2s to a new tune. Can hardly wait. 
Wondered what happened to my iTV 3. Couldn't get my controllers to work and finally tried my iPt app. That seemed to give back control  and ran the update again. Tonight an update  seemed available and after a short time all seems well, though sound doesn't seem as crisp as before. Really, Apple; having to grab a second control to manage sound is a puzzlement.   (I remember trying the micro-USB but that was a fail. Too much going on, what with the cursing, to remember...
"Panay took his share of swipes at Apple at the event, portraying Microsoft's Surface lineup as a platform intended for users who want to create content, rather than just consume it. When unveiling new colors for the company's updated keyboard covers, he also joked that Microsoft didn't need to put the letter "c" after the product's name ??a reference to Apple's just-released iPhone 5c." How about the letter 'f' for size? And . . . Coming desperately, so sad, after The...
Of course word came from the top! A no brainer.   SlimeStung is worried, scared green. No matter what it does, products, copying, junktifying, speck crazy, silly add-ons, lying, paying troops of trolls, it just cannot break into Apple's style and fan adoration. Most StinkSung users don't stay more than one edition unless they are short of change, some insane Apple Hater, rock falls on head or plain simple.   The kind person that I am, my well wishes are with dear...
Description please. Blow by blow. Thunderous applause me suspects. Prostrations of idolization! Fainting, joyous rapture, some levitation. One death by shock and amazement? DETAILS, please.
Why do I now have to constantly log in on my iPad? Just more info grab from Goonal. Never! Is my motto, Goonberg.
Some dance on both sides. They think they are keeping intelligent Apple fellows 'faithful and honest'. Blah!
The envious try to turn the success of others to shame to bolster their own inadequacies. SamSlug is aware that Apple has made it impossible for the Slug of Slime to copy and that the move to lower priced junk has run its course to the pit of entrapment. Sour grapes is the meal of the Great Copier and disdain the nest it makes its bed.