or Connect

Posts by mhikl

Some dance on both sides. They think they are keeping intelligent Apple fellows 'faithful and honest'. Blah!
The envious try to turn the success of others to shame to bolster their own inadequacies. SamSlug is aware that Apple has made it impossible for the Slug of Slime to copy and that the move to lower priced junk has run its course to the pit of entrapment. Sour grapes is the meal of the Great Copier and disdain the nest it makes its bed.
Quality supersedes your perception of 'greed'. As the rest dive into the pool of junk, Apple soars!
They're correct. Cheap works sort of. Apple shoots 4the moon, then Jupiter, the stars. That is what innovation is all about. Not just slapping out junk that works, sort of (to repeat).
 I think you revert to a pre 7 backup if not happy. (clarity fix)
Evil Facebook not on any Apple  adorn. Google free I should be If iCloud to another client be worn. Sigh.
Strange, seems trolls having trouble and lengthy waits. Strange. Wonder why? :-)
Lordy, Lordy does this ever bid well for our fav fruit company. McIntosh's will soon be out and diggins will be plentiful as will its relative (sort of), the new iPhone. Yum! The new take by Apple is understood by few analysts, our AI being one of them. T-GAAP being another.
SamScream's copiers are hot and ready, as usual. It wasn't as if Apple designed and had its 64 chips ready to roar in a weekend but even with Apple's roadmap, the great copier will have its hands full in this little choir. I'm sure Apple's legal teem is up and ready to roar. This side show act will be hailed as progressive by the media. SamO'Sam, charge ahead.
Does not the act scream 'DESPERATION'! As the great American philosopher, Nelson, would say, 'Ha ha'.