or Connect

Posts by Soundvision

My first gen Nest has been great, haven't had any issues with it. I've been slowly automating my house with Phillips Hues, Kiddie Smoke Alarms and the Wink hub. Wink didn't have the best of reviews, but it has worked flawlessly for me and has given me lots of fun things to try. I don't want to invest too heavily in Wink because I'm not sure what Apple will do, so hopefully they don't drag their feet too long getting this going.
This was my exact thought too. While it might be tough to implement, I think Apple could have come out with a game changer with something like this. I envisioned the $9.99 for streaming a back catalogue, but new artists could decide to make their new album be available for purchase at a discounted rate instead of streaming it for free. The price would still be cheaper than what a normal album costs, maybe $5. If the user doesn't want to pay $5 for the album, then they...
He has a very good point, and will likely be Apple Music's biggest problem.I personally have no issues with iTunes, but I also have modern computers that are taken care of very well. For many people I've talked too, especially Windows users, iTunes 12 is slow, bloated, and a pain to use.   For mobile users, Apple Music will be nice and snappy but for those that rely heavily on the desktop player, Spotify and others will probably run better. While I'm sure Apple would...
I meant to quote the person above me. I was saying this is not an act of desperation as he said.
Desperation, you're crazy. That's a huge joint venture for both parties and a big win for both. I'm no Spotify fan and definitely excited for Apple has in store, but this is a smart move.
Why would he do that? Where do you come up with these ideas? Tim's purpose was to comment on a bill that was getting passed in the very near future. Tim's voice along with others appears to have been enough to get the bills revised. To do the things you suggest seem a bit far fetched and illogical.I've been seeing this comment a lot on the web. It isn't rare, and even at my wedding, to have pizza come in as a late night snack during the reception. It may not be the main...
Tim Cook was not one of the CEO's who said they were pulling business out of Indiana or Arkansas, so calling him a hypocrite is kind of silly. If he had said "we are no longer going to sell Apple products in Indiana because of this," then you would be able to call him a hypocrite for continuing to sell products in other parts of the world. Tim was clearly voicing his concern for a law in a country that he is a citizen in. It's also the country where Apple has the most...
I was excited for this until I got a small hint on what the price might be for the model I want. I messaged my buddy who is in the know at Apple and mentioned that I want the Apple Watch (middle model) 42mm, stainless steel band and he said to budget for about $1,500. I was hoping this model will be 500-600, but I'm worried it will be priced out of my range.   I'm not really interested in the Sport model, as it doesn't have a sapphire and I really want that stainless...
This sounds pretty cool, but I always felt they would just tap into the phone for this. It would be nice to have ApplePay work on a website and when it was time to pay, I just authenticate with my phone and it would transmit over Bluetooth or something. If they can make it work directly with the Mac though without the use of your phone, that would be even better.
Such exciting times to be an Apple fan. They are bringing on all sorts of talent from all corners. The future looks bright if you ask me.