or Connect

Posts by Soundvision

People are foolish if they are arguing why Apple doesn't need larger screen phones. For me personally, I love the size of the iPhone 5 and if they created a larger phone, I would stick to the 4" inch screen if I had to guess. With that said, there is a huge demand for larger sized iPhones. I know some people who are practically giants and typing on the iPhone is next to impossible.   Just like Apple has an 11", 13", 15", previous 17" laptops and even 21.5" and 27" iMacs...
The evidence is overwhelming for this iPhone and people are still thinking all these pictures are fake. As for Apple using plastic packaging: iPad Shuffle, iPod Classic, iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPod Headphones, and I'm sure there is more if I thought about it. If they use a clear front like the iPod packaging, that phone is going to look very drool worth with all the different colors.
I think it's very relevant. Low cost iPhone has been rumored for a while. Analysts have been wondering if Apple can innovate beyond what is already out. An iWatch is exactly that, a new product in a new a new a new a new market that has hardly been tapped. Considering the stock only went up once the trademarks came out, I would say that's exactly the reason it went up.
My former life was heavily involved with the reseller world. The claims that this French reseller is valid but there isn't much you can about it. The smart resellers adapt and get more into consulting and differentiate themselves from Apple. The resellers who don't close up shop and complain how horrible Apple is. What they don't realize is if it wasn't for Apple in the first place they would have never had a business. There is more money than ever to be made in the Apple...
People who say Steve is rolling in his grave obviously don't remember Blue Dalmation and Flower Power iMacs. If I had to guess these are real. They are also very similar to the new colors in iOS 7 if you look at the marketing materials on apple.com
This is the exact reason I just upgraded my MacBook Air. I have had an 11" MacBook Air and it is my favorite Mac I've ever owned, besides the battery life. I was going to get a rMBP but with the new enhanced batteries on the 11", I went ahead and ordered a new one.
Developer access isn't required to install this one. Was that way in the past and might change in the next seeded release, but this current build can do without it.
Apple will more than likely throw the bank at Ron Johnson and make it hard to say no. I hope he returns because he will be very valuable to the retail division.
There is a lot of stupid in this thread today. Many probably don't know that Apple lets employees leave for a year hiatus if they'd like and their job will be waiting for them. Ron had no where else to go at Apple, so he chose to pursue a CEO position and it didn't work out. Both parties would be fools to not go back to the way things were.
I think TV, watches and in car entertainment are the next pushes for Apple, maybe also home automation. Will be curious to see how this plays out.