or Connect

Posts by Soundvision

You'd have to be an idiot to think that Google won't be tapping into Nest's data. You don't pay $3.2 billion for a company and not tap into each and every corner of that company. I currently own a Nest and I have no problem with Google buying this company. If they want to know when I turn my heat on and when my smoke alarm goes off, more power to them. I think it's pretty comical to see all the Apple fans disown the Nest over this. I'm about as die hard of an Apple fan as...
 For a few years now Apple has been releasing their products in as many counties as soon as possible to curb people buying them and shipping them overseas and inflating the costs. If I had to guess, Apple has enough supply to give each major market a certain amount of phones. Just because they are for sale in lots of countries doesn't mean they have a ton to go around. Sometimes everyone getting a little is better than some getting all and others getting none.
Let's think logically about this. There is a reason 5S' aren't available for preorder. The fingerprint scanner is very new technology that probably has never been produced at a scale this large. It's not crazy to think that they have a short supply of these models.   Luckily my local Apple Store is setting one aside for me :-)
If I had to guess, this is probably accurate. That fingerprint scanner is probably causing the delays and these phones will be very hard to come by.
 Not a good situation for Apple? They got your money didn't they? Whether it is a 5C or a 5S, they got your money so they are probably just fine with how it's turning out. Almost all of Apple's products you can get a better version if you spend a little bit more money. For someone people, saving the money and getting the entry level is enough.
This is one of dumbest posts I've read on AI.Seriously, what the hell are you talking about? Apple doing a search engine???
People are foolish if they are arguing why Apple doesn't need larger screen phones. For me personally, I love the size of the iPhone 5 and if they created a larger phone, I would stick to the 4" inch screen if I had to guess. With that said, there is a huge demand for larger sized iPhones. I know some people who are practically giants and typing on the iPhone is next to impossible.   Just like Apple has an 11", 13", 15", previous 17" laptops and even 21.5" and 27" iMacs...
The evidence is overwhelming for this iPhone and people are still thinking all these pictures are fake. As for Apple using plastic packaging: iPad Shuffle, iPod Classic, iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPod Headphones, and I'm sure there is more if I thought about it. If they use a clear front like the iPod packaging, that phone is going to look very drool worth with all the different colors.
I think it's very relevant. Low cost iPhone has been rumored for a while. Analysts have been wondering if Apple can innovate beyond what is already out. An iWatch is exactly that, a new product in a new a new a new a new market that has hardly been tapped. Considering the stock only went up once the trademarks came out, I would say that's exactly the reason it went up.
My former life was heavily involved with the reseller world. The claims that this French reseller is valid but there isn't much you can about it. The smart resellers adapt and get more into consulting and differentiate themselves from Apple. The resellers who don't close up shop and complain how horrible Apple is. What they don't realize is if it wasn't for Apple in the first place they would have never had a business. There is more money than ever to be made in the Apple...