or Connect

Posts by Soundvision

Somebody needs to pay more attention to the sascasm tag ----------> /s
This is quite the bummer I must say. I recently switched to Verizon and while I have been happy, I was looking forward to this feature when LTE hit. Not a huge deal since I don't use it that much but definitely disappointing.
I'm sure Steve had quite a bit of influence on this design.   A good friend of mine who is high up at Apple, told me over 1.5 years ago, well before the 4S came out, that Apple would be going with a taller screen, not a wider screen. Sure enough, he was right.   Haters gonna hate.
I'm very curious to see how a 4G iPhone affects Verizon Android sales. That's probably been Apple's biggest detractor on Verizon's platform. Many people aren't willing to sacrifice speed, but they won't have to much longer.   Next iPhone is going to be huge!
  It's been like this for a long time, especially at the busier stores. I've always had to make appointments and rarely could just walk in and get something done.   With that said, yes this guy sucks and I have lost all faith in him being able to handle this role.
I love iOS 6 Maps but there is just isn't nearly as many way points in Yelp versus Google. Most smart business owners will have their business listed on as much as possible (Google, Yahoo, Bing, Yelp) but many places they've only done Google. There have been a few times I had to grab my business partner's iPhone to look up something on Google Maps cause it wouldn't show up in iOS Maps.   Not really Apple's fault, they've done as much as they could. Hopefully people...
Most things with the app have been okay. The other day I was looking for a UPS store near my house, nowhere to be found on iOS 6 Maps. I knew it was there, cause I've been there before. Had to grab my business partners iPhone 4 with iOS 5 to get the directions up.   My brand new business happens to be listed, but that's because I listed it with Yelp and Google. If I hadn't registered with Yelp, I'd be nowhere to be found. Hopefully business owners are aware and make the...
So far I've really enjoyed the new Maps app but one thing I've noticed is the Maps app now has far less points of interests. Things I used to look up in Google are nowhere to be found with Yelp and the other way points.   I've also found Maps has a hard time understand that when I type in something, I am more than likely searching for something near by. Unless I put the city and state in the search bar, Maps often times looks across the globe for my...
I remember in the past when Steve Jobs would announce a new product and then would say, "it will be available in 2-3 months." This was for pretty much every Apple product they came out with. Now they come out with something new and say it's available today and have stockpiles of them. That's the work of Tim Cook.
It's funny you mention that. I remember when Apple came out with the first iPad it had that beautiful desktop with shooting stars. I sold Macs at the time and I got quite a few calls about their iPad being scratched out of the box. Told them to change their desktop pattern and the scratches went away. Had to explain to them it was just the shooting stars.