or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

My mom still uses an iPad 2 that I gave her many years ago. For her uses, it's more than good enough. And the iPad 2 will even be compatible with iOS9 when that comes out soon.
Same here. I can use as much power as I can get. The iPad Air 2 is indeed pretty powerful and blows away most other mobile devices, but I'm not going to complain if an iPad Pro gets released that is even more powerful and has something like an A9X chip inside of it. I like to run music apps and plugins that take huge amounts of processing power, and more power is always welcome.
That's not a flaw. That's just how it is. The iPad Air 2 definitely vibrates sounds more than previous iPads. I noticed that within 30 seconds of trying the iPad Air 2 for the first time. I've gotten used to it now, since I've been using the iPad Air 2 since day one. There's a trade off when going to a thinner chassis. If somebody has a big issue with the sound vibration, then they should buy an old, thicker iPad, and their problem will be solved. Of course, their old iPad...
I'm still real happy with my iPad Air 2, but I wouldn't mind seeing an iPad Pro this fall. That's the only thing that will get me to upgrade my iPad this year.
Said on CNBC right now - APPLE the big loser so far.   They're not wrong, because Aapl is down almost 7%, and the other big companies that have reported so far are not down nearly as much.
That sounds reasonable. Apple seems to be consistent in their choices and changes, so maybe they are trending towards the darker space grey color and we'll be seeing more products and devices having that color in the near future.
 You make it seem as if Apple down clocked it on purpose, so that it wouldn't be fully as powerful as the iPhone A8. I don't think that that's the case at all. It was downclocked, simply because that's what usually happens, when you put the same chip in different sized devices. That's why the iPad chip will usually be slightly higher clocked than the iPhone chip. And that's why it makes sense that an iPod Touch chip will be slightly under clocked compared to a chip for a...
Apple is still calling it "space grey", but that's clearly not the same as the space grey used in other devices. Maybe it's the same color, but it's clearly not the same shade. This space grey is a lot darker than the other space greys. I like the look of this darker space grey better than the lighter look.
Apple is going to sell a ton of these iPod Touches! Nobody was expecting the A8 upgrade. It's clocked slightly lower than an iPhone 6 A8, but that's to be expected, and the iPod Touch A8 is still very powerful. This thing just blows away the previous model, which used an A5 chip. Has there ever been a bigger performance upgrade for a low end Apple device? Jumping from A5 to A8 just like that?   All of the people buying and ordering these new iPod Touches today can safely...
 The fact that you believe that race has anything to do with anything, shows that you have zero understanding of the situation. It's about ideology. If only you and others here would save their outrage and hatred for the real evil people, such as the garbage mullahs in Iran, instead of directing your outrage and venom towards a poster on a forum, then you might make yourself look more reasonable, and less fanatical.