or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

There's that old Henry Ford quote, “If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses.” Most of Apple's breakthrough products aren't because of people asking for them, simply because they didn't exist yet.  I don't want Apple to listen to what some loudmouthed lunatics on the internet are yelling about from day to day. I want Apple to make the next device that the average person isn't even aware of yet. Screw the average person. Apple needs to be...
 I also know one other thing that Apple also doesn't take into consideration, what people want. Apple is famous, especially under Steve Jobs of course, for doing what they think is best, and that formula has indeed been very successful for Apple. You are correct, I am not against the idea, I just don't see it as being on top of the priority list at the moment.
 Of course if a driver is hit by another driver and it is no fault of their own, then that is an unpreventable accident, but I'm talking about people who seem to break their iPhones more often than others, and I'm also saying that in virtually every case, it is their own fault. If a person is a drunk or if they're very careless or if they're just extremely unlucky, then these people should get insurance for their phones. I don't give a crap about careless people who break...
 I trust that Apple has certainly looked into waterproofing, and for whatever reason they have decided not to do it as of yet. Do you believe that they have not considered it or thought about it? Apple obviously takes everything into consideration when deciding what features to add or not to add. As for the other things you mentioned, I have nothing against Apple coming out with a sapphire screen, if those rumors are true. Of course, that model might cost more than other...
 I never said that I never had an accident. Don't put words into other people's mouths. A few years ago I spilled a huge cup of coke all over my Macbook, basically killing the machine. I managed to fix it eventually, after I disassembled the entire machine and gave it an alcohol bath and then dried it out, but it was purely my own fault for being careless. I have never had any phone or iPad accidents yet, and I keep all of my devices naked. Accidents can and will happen,...
 No, certain people are more accident prone than others. It's like with car insurance. Some people have never gotten into any accidents, while other drivers are more accident prone, and they should rightfully pay more for their insurance. So if people wish to go around dropping their phones everywhere, then that is their problem, and they should obviously be responsible for their actions.
As for this latest low taste and shameful move by Samscum. They don't give a shit about that charity at all. It's merely another opportunity for them to bash Apple. Their phones are complete crap, and all Samsung can do is to talk crap about Apple.   I remember reading an article recently about how somebody lost their iPhone in a huge silo, and it ended up going half way across the planet, and when the owner got it back, it still worked fine.   TULSA, Okla. –  An...
 Most people don't need it, but I don't have anything against Apple offering a waterproof option for drunks and other careless people, as long as that phone costs more. Normal people should not subsidize drunks and careless people. Dropping your phone in toilets and pitchers of beer? I can't say that that is a problem that I ever have to worry about.
 Anti-anonymous free speech laws are a terrible thing. Anonymity is very important in all truly free societies. In draconian societies, having such a law, leads to people not being able to freely speak their minds, as people will be intimidated and not come forward, if they can not remain anonymous. Totalitarians will use such laws to attack and harm people if they are forced to identify themselves. Of course, if somebody is making criminal threats online, then that can be...
 I agree. That's a reason why many poor people continue to remain poor in my opinion. They have terrible financial skills. Some cheap people buy a product that they believe is cheap and they believe that they're getting a great deal, but in the long run, it actually ends up costing them more money than the person who bought the higher quality and more expensive product to begin with.