or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

It sounds like the solution to the guy's problem is not to ride any rickshaws any more and especially don't be on a rickshaw that tips over and don't get into any rickshaw accidents and he and his phone should be fine. This whole thing sounds like a damn joke.
 That guy sounds like a real genius. And if what you wrote in your second paragraph is actually true, then Apple should not have replaced his phone. They should have told him to take a hike. People are seriously getting dumber and dumber. Apple makes the best devices around, but they're not indestructible! If somebody is intent on breaking their iPhone, then they likely will succeed. What morons.
 It's obviously not good publicity, so that's understandable.  There are many people around who are likely to be duped by bogus, exaggerated stories, such as bend-gate, suicide-gate etc. Like I said, a non-issue.
 That suicide stuff is a bunch of baloney. It has been shown before and proven that the suicide rate for Foxconn was lower than that of many other groups! Foxconn has a huge amount of workers. Are a few of them going to off themselves every once in a while? Sure! That's completely normal and completely within the statistical norm. It's a non issue.
 Those Foxconn workers get paid mighty well compared to other salaries in China! People line up like crazy just to land a job with Foxconn! Douchebag people and radical activist liars (Mike Daisy) have to resort to making up lies in order to make Apple look bad! Apple has done nothing wrong, and why shouldn't Tim Cook pay a quick visit to where iPhones are made if he wants to? DroidFTW? I bet that there is a lot more shady labor and child labor going on when they're...
 I guess that it's an individual thing. Some people might not mind, while a few might maybe. I suppose that there will always be certain compromises when making devices that are thinner and thinner, but there's also many advantages to that too. If the vibration bothers anybody, they can always go out and buy an iPad 3! But the sound output is much louder on the iPad Air 2, and that's definitely a good thing, because I always felt that it was too low on my iPad 3, even when...
 That's definitely true. I noticed that right away also. I'm used to mostly using an iPad 3, which is basically built like a tank, and I noticed right away that sound definitely vibrates more when using the iPad Air 2. When playing a game or doing something on the iPad where you are holding it in your hands, you can definitely feel the vibrations. I'm not saying that it's a bad thing, I'm just saying that it was definitely a noticable difference for me, coming from my iPad 3.
I got mine this morning too!   I don't have much to say, except for that I'm happy with it!   Call me crazy, but I swear that it feels lighter than my original iPad Mini when I pick it up, even though the iPad Mini is technically lighter according to the specs.   One other significant change from using my iPad 3, is that I notice that the sound level is louder (which is definitely a good thing!), probably due to the two speakers instead of one. 
Apple Pay will probably be more successful in the next few months going into the holiday season than Google Wallet has been since it first was introduced, which was in 2011.
 True. It was highly unlikely that Ebola would ever come to the US, remember? I knew that was BS as soon as those words were spoken.