or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

Ever since Touch ID, it hasn't really been an issue for me.
 I agree, and I said the same thing when the Beats purchase was first announced. I didn't think that the two brands (Apple & Beats) mesh well together. The Apple brand by itself is stronger and better than anything else.
A lot of those euro countries are broke and they're trying to snatch cash from wherever they can, and who better than Apple, that has plenty of cash lying around?   Greece is even trying to godwin Germany, to get out of paying the debts that they owe.   Also, various stats have shown that the poorer the country, the more Android users are likely to be found in that country.
I don't really care about any new keyboard.   Where is my new force touch Magic Trackpad? Now, that is something that should be available for sale soon, and hopefully Apple is on top of things.
One of the few things that I didn't like about the new Macbook was the inclusion of the isight camera that was only 480p. That's a bit too old fashioned for 2015, and I expect better than that.   Is a higher res camera thicker or something?
This new Macbook looks really nice.   I haven't bought a new Mac laptop in ages, but if I were to get a new one, this is probably what I would choose.   Some people just don't get it and are totally clueless.   And I love the people who talk about needing power as if they were rocket scientists, needing a 12 core machine to carry out their basic tasks.   Then guess what, this machine isn't for you, and luckily Apple offers more powerful Macbook Pro models for these...
I'm not exactly an environmentalist, but I think that all of the trees around Apple's new spaceship HQ is pretty nice.   They should make a small lake or something in the middle, and there can be fish swimming around too.   Who says that every square foot of a property must be covered in concrete or used to put a building on?   Somebody mentioned this earlier in the thread, but I too look forward to watching the documentary on the building of the new Apple HQ on...
 That has got to be one of the worst things that he's ever designed. Somebody should ask him in an interview what he thinks about it today. I bought one of those early iMacs, and I was happy with the machine, but the Hockey Puck Mouse was an abomination, even when it was released. It was horrible to use. Ergonomically speaking, it was a pain in the ass and not really made for human hands. A round mouse is just a dumb idea. There were also technical limitations at the time,...
 I think that all groups of people are buying iPhones, both young and old, and everybody else in between too. You mention an important aspect at the end. Younger people are obviously going to be less concerened about their health than a person who is older, for natural reasons. 
There is one siginificant difference though. One will kill you, while the other won't. I'd rather be a fanboy of Apple products, than a fat person who is a fanboy of food, that can't control themselves.