or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

Apple Pay will probably be more successful in the next few months going into the holiday season than Google Wallet has been since it first was introduced, which was in 2011.
 True. It was highly unlikely that Ebola would ever come to the US, remember? I knew that was BS as soon as those words were spoken.
 I'm not sure at the point that he's trying to make either. That Saddam Hussein, Comical Ali and the Chinese Govt are honest and trustworthy sources, and that we should believe them? 
 haha, that's ridiculous!
 I've skimmed through some of the reviews and most of them are highly subjective, with some of the reviews even contradicting each other. One reviewer states that they feel no difference between the iPad Air and the iPad Air 2, when it comes to thickness and weight, while another reviewer easily notices the difference when they hold it. One reviewer said that the WiFi is just a hair faster on the new iPad, while another reviewer says that it's significantly faster. I could...
 I think that many people will be choosing the iPad Mini 2, because of the cheaper price tag, but there is also one more category of people who will have no choice but to choose the iPad Mini 3. That category is people who want the smaller sized Mini iPad, but who also demands more storage space, as the iPad Mini 2 doesn't go larger than 32 GB.
 Unfortunately, I don't have a new router yet either, but I do think that it makes a significant difference. This review claims many times faster WiFi! WiFiApple says WiFi is much faster on the iPad Air 2 — and wow, do you feel it. Apple could do an ad showing this year’s iPad loading webpages side by side with last year’s iPad, if it didn’t make last year’s look like such a slug. NYTimes.com, for example, loads in one second on the new iPad; it arrives five seconds later...
 On an iPad Air, I was only able to open five tabs before Safari choked. On the iPad Air 2, I was able to open a dozen of them before the browser felt less than snappy. http://www.fastcompany.com/3037335/ipad-air-2-ipad-mini-3-review
 I don't know exactly why Apple chooses to do what they do in each particular instance of course, but here's a wild theory that I will throw out there. Apple can't make iPhone 6s fast enough (supply is no where close to demand, perhaps not until 2015, according to Tim Cook), and maybe they need all of the A8s that they can get for iPhones?
 That sounds good! Is the Air what you owned before you just got the new Air 2?