or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

No way in hell am I clicking on that link.   I'm not giving any views and contributing to the revenue of these youtube whores who make these dumb videos.   And post #10 pointed out that this is the same person who made that idiotic iPhone bend video.
You're probably right about that too! Cries of pleasure and joy, unlike anything that they have ever experienced before.
Yes, I did mention that Macintosh story earlier in the thread. People keep mentioning that same story, which I think kind of proves that this is rare for Apple, and not something that was widely done.
You're right about that! Definitely not me! Why was the woman crying though? It was only $140 dollars.
It's not just you.
I'm not talking about any review units of course. You seem to have a problem with handling differing opinions. You should go and join ISIS. And it is fully possible for me to not take my money elsewhere, and to also criticize Apple if I wish. The two are not mutually exclusive. 
I can definitely be a douchebag when required. I think that it's an important skill to have. Many people lack that particular skill. Perhaps that's why I can also easily identify other things that might be douchebaggish in nature.
 One difference is that it is Apple that is doing the giving. But, don't worry, I've pretty much said what I had to say about this topic. And just for the record, I think that the Apple Watch is going to sell great, and it will be a very successful product for Apple. My critique of Apple has nothing to do with that.
 That's precisely my point too! I don't care if somebody is the most famous celebrity in the world, or if somebody is the poorest person in the world, if they want the best consumer tech product, then there's only one choice, and that's Apple! Apple doesn't need to buy favor from anybody! This is beneath them, IMO. And the sad part is that they don't even need to do it! I could understand Samsung or any other countless number of companies doing this to promote their crap...
I know a douchebag move when I see one, and nope, that doesn't make me an android customer. What's next? Are you going to accuse me of being a Fandroid?