or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

Woah! A 73.9% drop? !  That is insane!   Imagine if Apple were the one to have a 73.9% drop in a quarter!    Hell, analysts and other clueless people will criticize Apple if they sell 10.9 million iPads instead of 11 million!   As for Samsung, these results are even worse than I would have expected, even though I know that Android is garbage.
I have no problems with contracts even if they're lopsided.   Apple didn't hold a gun to anybody's head and force them to sign.
Haha, this is hilarious!   I am so damn glad!   Yep, CurrentC is an awesome system!   I can't wait to sign up!
There is no way in hell that this CurrentC system is going to succeed.   As if people are going to freely grant direct access to their bank accounts, and give up their SSN#, their DL and health information to a consortium of merchants, all of whom will share your info with each other and pass it around like a cheap whore!   Because merchants can surely be trusted! It's not like there has been any recent high profile hacks and breaches were millions and millions of...
 I like my screens oily. It leads to improved and smoother performance when gaming. I tend not to clean my iPad display too often. If I'm just reading a book or watching a movie or something, then I'll clean it, but if I'm gaming, then hell no!
 You must be on crack claiming that any Android OS is going to provide a better experience than iOS.
 You don't know about what? Why don't you look it up, if you don't know about things. Samsung has a powerful influence on South Korea's economic development, politics, media and culture, and has been a major driving force behind the "Miracle on the Han River".[9][10] Its affiliate companies produce around a fifth of South Korea's total exports.[11] Samsung's revenue was equal to 17% of South Korea's $1,082 billion GDP.[12]
 What about the bonding process? And what about the improved touch sensors, if what I read recently someplace else was true? The bottom line is that these market research firms are merely guessing, because they don't know for sure. They are probably as reliable as analysts who pull figures out of their ass when it comes to AAPL.
 I'm not going to disagree with that. I also used an Apple ][ back in my school days, and it was the first computer that I ever had exposure to. There was one machine for a class of about 35-40.
Good article!   The iPad Air 2 is indeed insanely powerful! Gaming on it is great! I can't wait until more metal games get released!   And once again ignorant Fandroids the world over are shocked by the actual performance of the A8X chip and how it devastates what they have been hyping in upcoming Android tablets. Just yesterday on another forum, I was reading that some Fandroid was claiming that the Nexus 9 was more powerful, because you know, the specs! What a damn...