or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

When the hell can I buy one?   At midnight? (PST I'm assuming)   There's plenty of talk about this new iPad, but I don't see any article or info about exactly when I can order one.
 There's a preference where you can set the volume of the ringer and alerts to be controlled by the volume buttons.
I've used iPads for years, and never once used that mute button. I had it set to orientation lock. It's not something that is often used or pressed, so having it in the control center is fine.   Also, you can mute by simply holding down the volume button.
I'm just wondering when this goes on sale?   In six hours and 15 minutes? I might have to be up a bit later tonight, because I definitely want one as quick as possible, and I don't want to take the chance on any sold out scenario happening, or delayed shipping dates.
 The display is definitely upgraded and improved. No more gaps, that's huge for an iPad! I'm glad that they didn't increase the pixel count. I want super performance on the current retina display, not more pixels, which comes at the cost of performance. Also I forgot to mention the world's most anti-reflective display on any tablet! As for the RAM prices, I'm not complaining. The last iPad I bought, I paid $100 more to get 32GB, now that same $100 will get me 64GB, so it's...
 I owned an iPad 2 back when it first came out, I ended up giving it to my mother, who's still very happy with it to this day. I'm very familiar with the performance on it of course, and going from an iPad 2 to an iPad Air 2 is indeed going to be a huge upgrade. And yeah, even if an iPad Pro were to get released sometime next year, you can be sure that the iPad Air 2 will still fetch a decent price in the used marketplace.
 I would have bought the iPad Pro, had it been released today.  I'm not playing the waiting game though. Life is too short, and the iPad Air 2 does seem to be quite good and powerful. Worst case scenario, the mythical iPad Pro gets released in a half a years time, and I would just sell my iPad Air 2, and get a decent price for it, and get the iPad Pro, or whatever it's going to be called.
 I want black bezels, so there is only one color option for me. And getting the 9.7" iPad as thin and light as possible is indeed a good thing. 
I see this as a big upgrade.   What the hell are people expecting who claim that this is only minor? Some people are seriously dumb.   The A8X chip is a huge upgrade! That thing is going to be a beast, and I can't wait to be playing games on my new iPad Air 2! Going from 1 billion to 3 billion is minor? Are you retarded? And the graphics performance on it is going to rule!   It's thinner! That's a good thing!   The camera is much better! That's a good...
 No,  X versions are for iPads.