or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

It was about $50, but the thing is you needed to be subscribed for 12 months, so I just demanded that my mother sign up for the whole year, and she is able to downgrade to a cheaper 5GB per month after I leave, so it works out pretty good.
I'm going away on vacation soon to Europe and I don't have a cellular iPad, I just have a regular iPad Air 2, but I've already gotten everything taken care of, and I've set things up via a family member in the country that I'll be visiting, and I'll just be using a 4G mobile hotspot and I'll be getting 20 GB for 30 days. That should be sufficient for me. Last time that I was there, I was even streaming Netflix USA all of the time, without any problems at all. Companies...
Android’s 10 Millisecond Problem: The Android Audio Path Latency Explainer Read more: http://superpowered.com/androidaudiopathlatency/#ixzz3eZj9IEyy   
It is not correct that the issue has been fixed. I've been following this for a while now, and Android remains very bad and laggy for realtime audio, such as plugging a guitar or keyboard into the phone and playing in realtime. Most of the bigtime music companies such as Korg have still never bothered to release any of their apps for Android, as the techincal issues remain, and the apps would be subpar and unacceptable for any legitimate musical usage.
What else is new? Fans of Android are simply highly delusional and pathetic beings that have no choice but to create their own, artificial, false reality, where they manipulate, cherry pick, lie and exaggerate in their ongoing desperate attempts to not make themselves look like crazy people, which is what somebody has to be, if anybody actually seriously claims that any Samsung phone is better than an iPhone.   Android remains a horrible operating system. You could put...
Ichan tweeted today.
No.
As for Pharrell Williams, it's not exactly my style of music, but I just think that he looks ridiculous wearing those Arby hats.
 Agreed. I've mentioned the same thing before also. The Verge disgusts me.
Yes, it obviously is a tax. Liberal propaganda does not work on smart people.