or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

There seems to be some of those on eBay also, from various years.
I actually found that Apple backpack on eBay right now, but they want $250, and that's too much. I'd pay $100 for it.
 I just need to point out that I obviously have zero problems with any immigrants. The USA is made up of immigrants from everywhere. Unless somebody is pure native American blood, then we are all immigrants from somewhere. But I do not tolerate any illegal immigrants at all, and I don't believe that makes me intolerant. 
I would like that Apple back pack that they gave to employees recently.
Sure, I can't disagree with that. We are all hypocrites to a certain extent, some worse than others.
My opinion of Al Jazeera is based on following certain events and coverage going back more than a decade. As for certain fundamentalists and dictators hating them, the whole Mid East is a huge, primitive hate fest. Al Jazeera themselves are a dictatorship funded channel.
 I don't give two hoots about any terrorist supporting channels or those that work for them. It is a state funded channel, and Qatar is a dictatorship. I am not surprised that certain western leftists would admire such a channel. This is war, and being a "journalist" is indeed a risky business. Sometimes crap happens. It doesn't bother me at all. I applaud it.
What do you mean? An iPod shuffle is only like $49. I'll take the extra dividend cash instead, thank you very much.
Sure, i have no objections to that plan either.
So what? iCahn has zero influence in the day to day operations of Apple and obviously has nothing to do with any of their product plans. He just wants Apple to buy back more stock, that's a good thing. I think that the more stock that Apple buys back means a lesser likelihood of us seeing a repeat of what happened when AAPL took a big tumble.