or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

How does that saying go again? You get what you pay for!   I don't feel sorry for anybody who is ignorant and buys one of these cheap Android tablets.
 What else are you expecting? This is Apple, they're not going to have some insane, ridiculous discount.  A 50 dollar gift card is what you'll get for buying an iPad through Apple. If you want a bigger discount, go to a third party retailer, like Target, and get a 140 gift card.
I like Pioneer, and I've owned a few pioneer things in the past, but this is just for a cheap tv in a room that's not too large. The Yamaha bar I was looking at is around $250 online, but I can get it cheaper at Costco for around $150. I'm not willing to go much higher than that for this particular tv that I have.
Samsung is being squeezed from both ends. Apple on one end, and all of the other cheapo phones on the other end! I'm loving it! It's time to tighten the vice and squeeze even harder!   Perhaps Samsung should invest some more billions and make some more attack ads, insulting Apple users. That is an effective strategy and it's been working out great for them.   I was looking for a soundbar this weekend to get for a tv that I have, and I found a really good deal online,...
I commented on that at the time, I'm sure that the posts are searchable and still here on this forum, and I happened to agree with Tim Cook in that particular instance. Everything should not just be about the ROI, because then that could lead to Apple making cheaper, junky products, if they listened to liberals who want Apple to expand into other third world markets, or if they listen to those liberals who constantly want Apple to lower their prices. Apple should always be...
I'm not angry at all. Even though I would never personally purchase any Apple RED products, because I find the color red to be aesthetically displeasing, especially on tech products, I don't have any issues with Apple donating to RED, if they so please. I just don't agree with some of the overall goals of the One organization, which RED is a part of. I believe that there are better and more effective methods for eliminating poverty and disease. Why would I be angry? AAPL...
I believe that you chaps have attempted that before, but it didn't work out.
It sounds like you are an ostrich, burying your head in the sand.  They even acknowledge on the One website that $52 billion was lost by sub-Saharan Africa in illicit financial flows in 2011. I wonder how much that $52 billion would have benefited the people who live there. And that was just for one year. The entire amount of money that has been generated by RED is a joke compared to that figure. It's the poor country's problem to fix and they can begin fixing it by...
I see that Red is now a part of One, and while having an open mind, I looked at some of the info on their site, and I just don't agree with some of their overall goals.   They even mentioned something about climate change and how that was some sort of huge danger. Hopefully Apple won't be releasing any climate change colored products anytime soon. What a joke that would be. AIDS, poverty and climate change, what a perfect trio, a liberal wet dream. They're also lobbying...
 I think that the point of loops depends upon who you ask. There are plenty of adults who make copy & paste music using loops. I would venture to guess that children are in the minority when it comes to loop usage. I am not 100% against all loops. I sometimes use some sort of drum loops, that get chopped up. Drums are atonal, so that makes it ok in my view. I just don't like musical loops, using pre-made riffs, notes and chords that were played by somebody else.