or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

Who the hell is The Unicode Consortium, and don't they have anything better to do with their time than to release new, stupid emojis?   First it was all of those stupid race based emojis and now it's tacos and cheese wedges.   All of these emojis are useless and there's too many of them. Do those people really think that I'm going to spend five minutes searching through pages and pages of stupid emojis, just to find one that I might be looking for to use in a short...
Perhaps. There has mention of an iPad Pro for years now. I wouldn't mind being surprised for a change. How amazing would it be to actually see a brand new Apple product that wasn't accompanied by a ton of Chinese leaks?
Yes, the current Apple TV is so huge that I can barely see my 50" TV screen with the Apple TV obscuring the entire view.
If they do, then Apple is going to have to release one of these, which I mentioned in my post. I don't have any objections to the Apple TV being able to run iOS apps. 
Am I expecting too much if I want to see an iPad Pro?   A new Apple TV doesn't interest me that much, since movies play back just fine on my Apple TV 3. Will movies look better on the new Apple TV? I doubt that. Why is a more powerful processor needed, when the current one works fine?   Apple should make it into a game console, and release joysticks with it, and have an app store for the Apple TV, if that's the direction that they want to go.
I still feel that Apple should have avoided buying this company for the amount that they paid.   Beats Music hasn't exactly taken off yet. How many subscribers do they have again? 37? There were some lawsuits a while back weren't there, have those been settled yet? There will probably be more lawsuits in the future too.   And now a complete recall of a particular product?   I've always felt that the Apple brand carries far more weight than the "Beats" brand, and I...
I'm not gonna lie! I'm expecting to see some cool announcements and surprises at this year's WWDC.   I'll start off small. I'd like to see a new, force touch Magic Trackpad introduced. The timing would be just right, because my current Magic Trackpad just broke a few weeks ago, and I've been waiting until WWDC, to see if a new model is introduced. That's the second Magic Trackpad that's gone bad on me in 3 years. There hasn't been a reason for Apple to update the Magic...
I'm not a business user, and I don't use Windows, but can't somebody boot directly into windows from their Macbook, and no virtualization is needed?
IBM should release the results after all of their workers have chosen!   I wouldn't be surprised if it's something like Apple 94.2% PC 5.8% ! 
Kanye West is a huge douchebag.   Believe it or not, I'm not going to get too specific here, but many years ago, before Kanye West was well known, I turned him down for something, because I wasn't interested in working with him, because I didn't like his music.