or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

The Mac Mini has been way too long!   So, I would now like to see new iPads, new iMacs and new Mac Minis at next week's event, and maybe a surprise too!   Bring it on!
Screw the teens!    Teens are not really the market for the Watch, and Apple doesn't need any teens to make the Watch a successful product.   For starters, having an Watch also means having an iPhone and for the majority of teens, that's probably much more than they can afford. When I was a teen, I was happy with my $25-30 Casio watch.   Watch will be a hit, with or without any teens.   Who says that all products must be for teens anyway? I'm glad that it's...
No kidding! I said that bendgate was a bunch of crap from the very beginning!   What kind of stupid people go around intentionally breaking their devices?    And what kind of even stupider people fall for such garbage?   As for the T-Mobile CEO, I saw that video last night, and I like people who tell it like it is!
 Same thing here! I bought an original iPad mini when it first came out, and I've maybe used it twice. It was immediately confiscated.
I'm looking forward to this event!   I'll be upgrading my iPad! I think that the addition of Touch ID on iPads is huge! People are more interested in security than ever (with breaches and attacks happening all over the place), and the average person doesn't bother using complicated passwords. The ability to make purchases online with merely your thumb will be huge!   I also would like to see new Mac Minis at the event!   Bring it on!
 I put my icons wherever I want.
Breaking Apple rumor!   According to Chinese website Feng, the three carriers registered 2 million iPhone pre-orders in just 6 hours.    That sounds insane!   And I just happened to pick up some AAPL today, let's see it rise tomorrow! Oh yeah!   http://www.phonearena.com/news/2-million-iPhone-6-units-already-pre-ordered-in-China-in-just-6-hours_id61273
 Nothing personal, but that is a horrible idea! And I don't think that Apple would ever do it. The iPad is a multi touch device, and there is apparently a tiny minority of people who just don't get that. A mouse?  That's about the last thing that I'd ever want to hook up to an iPad. Just buy a Macbook Air if you want a traditional laptop, running OS X, and feel free to use a mouse or a trackpad or whatever you like. Windows 8 tablets are complete crap! It is a flawed...
 I think that they'll maybe have Pay for online payments and such, but not in store via NFC. That is just my guess.
 Yep, and the new iPad will have Touch ID.