or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

I see the shopping carts of fat people with children in tow who pay with their items using foodstamps, and their carts are filled with items like ice cream, potato chips, sodas. These people are not in need, and if they need a phone or the internet, then they can easily scrape together the money if it was important to them. Let them go without buying a $200 pair of sneakers, I'm sure that they can make that sacrifice.
This program has been around for a long time, but it's exploded under Obama and has gotten out of control, with massive fraud and people cheating the system. Just say no to Obamaphones and also no to any Obamabroadband! I don't care about poor people or fraudsters! There's too many of them now.   Pai said the Lifeline program grew by nearly 102 percent since January 2009, compared to the program’s 3 percent growth during former President George W. Bush’s...
Some subscribers may notice a “Universal Service” line item on their telephone bills. This line item appears when a company chooses to recover its USF contributions directly from its customers by billing them this charge. The FCC does not require this charge to be passed on to customers. Each company makes a business decision about whether and how to assess charges to recover its Universal Service costs.   Is there any company that does not pass on this "Universal...
According to that chart, the stock opened up at 29.60.   The only way to have gotten it for 20 per share seems to be if somebody was able to be a part of the IPO before it was opened to the public or to the average investor.   That's how most IPOs seem to be.
I am against this. Broadband internet is not a human right.
True. One can dislike both what the US govt did and what Snowden did.
When was the last time that some traitor actually got executed for being a traitor in this country? I say that it's time to get busy again and begin executing those who deserve to be executed, if and when they are found guilty of their crimes and their treason.   I don't care how it's carried out. Firing squad, lethal injection, electric chair, guillotine, whatever.............Just get it done...............The quicker, the better........
Who the hell is The Unicode Consortium, and don't they have anything better to do with their time than to release new, stupid emojis?   First it was all of those stupid race based emojis and now it's tacos and cheese wedges.   All of these emojis are useless and there's too many of them. Do those people really think that I'm going to spend five minutes searching through pages and pages of stupid emojis, just to find one that I might be looking for to use in a short...
Perhaps. There has mention of an iPad Pro for years now. I wouldn't mind being surprised for a change. How amazing would it be to actually see a brand new Apple product that wasn't accompanied by a ton of Chinese leaks?
Yes, the current Apple TV is so huge that I can barely see my 50" TV screen with the Apple TV obscuring the entire view.