or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

AHAHAHAA   Fucking finally!   Somebody just killed the Chinese woman! Hurray!    It's about damn time!!!!!
 I was looking forward to watching this on my new 50" TV.  I am sorry that I am seriously pissed off.
 This is like video 101 and live broadcasting 101. You watch the feed that's going out to the public, not your own internal feed. Somebody needs to get fired for sure, because this is amateur hour.
 Hard to judge the content, when the stream keeps messing up. The content might be great, all I am saying is that the stream sucks!!!!! This is inexcusable! What kind of asshats are responsible for this? Do they not fucking watch their own stream!!!!!!!?????
 Sorry, but this stream mess up is not a good thing. It should have been fixed as soon as they saw that there was a problem.
Somebody needs to put a sock in that Chinese woman's mouth!!!!!
I just had Tim Cook on stage, then the stream stopped.   So I left and re entered, and now I just have the crowd again, looks like before 10 am!   WTF!   Get on this now! Fix this! And remove the stupid Chinese talking!
Apple! Turn off that stupid Chinese translator voice in the background!   I'm watching on Apple TV, and that Chinese voice is there.
Only about 11.5 hours to go!   Tomorrow will be more interesting than the World Series, the Superbowl and the Soccer World cup combined! What's world changing about any of those boring events? Absolutely nothing.   For as far back as I can recall, I don't believe that there's ever been an Apple event that has been more hyped and highly anticipated than this year's event.   Bring it on!
 Are you kidding me? Last I read, the numbers were 35,000! Hahahahahaha. What a mega flop! How embarrassing is that?  With 'no more' than 35,000 devices sold, Amazon Fire Phone struggles in 'purpose purgatory' http://www.zdnet.com/amazon-fire-phone-struggles-in-purpose-purgatory-with-poor-sales-estimates-7000032988/