or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

I've been buying more shares these last few weeks and days! Easy money!   Keep it coming!
No comment.
I don't really care about 1GB in the phone, but Apple had better put at least 2GB in the new iPad!   I use my iPad for heavy duty uses, and when I buy a new iPad soon, I definitely want to see it with more RAM.
 His or her point is obviously that these leaks are a big joke and if there's been any doubling down of security, it sure hasn't stopped any of these ridiculous leaks from coming out, if they are indeed legitimate Apple parts. Take a look at that photo, that is a remarkable piece of evidence right there which should be used to track down the owner of that hand and their unkept fingernails.  The leakers should be severely punished, so that it would give pause to any other...
 It's a prediction. My predictions are more often correct than not. That's not to say that I am never wrong. It happens on rare occasions, and I will readily admit when I am wrong. It is based on my above average knowledge of Apple related things and it's also based on a hunch of course, which is basically an educated guess. There is always a certain degree of randomness and uncertainly involved when predicting future events. Would you be willing to bet against me? I doubt...
Are there any left handed, transgendered midgets with red hair who are less than three feet tall working for Apple?   If not, then why the hell not?   As a representative for the organization that represents left handed, transgendered midgets with red hair who are less than three feet tall, I demand an immediate explanation from Apple as to why such horrible discrimination is still allowed to take place in the twenty first century. It is a complete travesty. Our...
We haven't heard the last negative news regarding Beats.   There's more to come. I'll bet my left testicle on that.
What does Apple's Beats have to do with a movie made by Spike Lee and why would they make a documentary about that?   I question Apple's motives here and I don't like Apple supporting the likes of Spike Lee and his agenda. He's one of the biggest hypocrites and racists around that walks in two shoes. I don't give two craps if he's black or whatever, he doesn't get any damn pass from me for his past comments and his actions.   Most recently he was complaining about how...
 I fully agree that this is not going to affect Apple's bottom line. I'm not worried about my Apple stock at all, quite the contrary. I see AAPL moving past $100 soon, and then continuing on.
 I am an awesome person. A person who believes in scientific fact and not ignorant liberal nonsense and voodoo. The investigation concluded that these chemicals were not dangerous to the workers, so there is no issue here really, besides pandering to ignorant groups. And I don't fully agree that people always comes first. That's not the way it is in the real world. Take a look around. And besides, Chinese factory workers are a dime a dozen. There's no shortage of workers...