or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

Are you telling me that these celebrities, worth hundreds of millions of dollars, can't afford to buy a lousy gold Apple watch all on their own?   What does that say about the Apple Watch?   I've said it before, but the best advertising for Apple would be for these celebrities to actually be buying one themselves. What better endorsement of a product is there than that?
To me it seems like a desperate and unnecessary move on Apple's part, not to mention the potential negative implications that it has for their image.
Of course she was.   Who doesn't have a gold Apple Watch nowadays?   And isn't her husband a rival of Apple, with their new music service?   Who's next to be spotted with a gold Apple Watch? The CEO of Samsung?
And just FYI, few people are more against the terrorists than I am. I support full genocide and the elimination of all terrorists, but I do not support the US govt spying on all citizens in the way that they have, because the US govt and our politicians are not to be trusted, as they have shown time and time again when it comes to these sorts of things.
This Manhattan DA can kiss my ass.   Also, most terrorists are Windows users and probably Android users too. I follow these sorts of things, and I don't ever recall any terrorist ever being caught with a Mac laptop or an iPhone. I'm sure that there are a few terrorists that have Apple devices, since there's hundreds of millions of Apple devices floating around, but the preferred device for most terrorists is not Apple. Maybe terrorists are cheap bastards too, just like...
 That's true. Somebody could just hook up their guitar or bass straight into an iPad or iPhone, using something like an Apogee Jam interface. That's a decent interface, I have one of those. And there's plenty of decent software amps and fx around.
I'm a big fan of technology and all, especially music and audio technology, but just go out and buy a real damn guitar, if you want to play guitar!   A total beginner can get a brand new guitar for pretty cheap these days.   And post #2 already mentioned this, but Rocksmith 2014 is pretty good, I have it myself.   I use it with both guitar and with bass. I've gone from being totally clueless on bass to being half decent in the span of about 6 months so far. 
I admitedly don't know much about smart weapons or guns at all, but there's no need for me to take any training classes, because guns are incredibly hard to get a license for where I currently am located. I've shot off a few guns before when on vacation to different states, like shotguns, handguns and an uzi, but I've never owned a gun before. I would put my Touch ID success rate at greater than 99%, but I don't usually try to unlock when my hands are wet or dirty etc.
 I like the gold iPads, but I didn't get one, because of the white bezels. I think that a gold gun is probably too blingy for me, but I don't mind Apple making one in gold, because there are definitely people who would like it I'm sure.
I don't think that I've ever gotten a "try again" when using Touch ID. I would be ok with having Touch ID on a gun. It would be a great feature to have, and what if some criminal were to steal your gun or take it away from you in a struggle? You would be safe, because they wouldn't be able to fire the gun. It would be great for police officers to have, and they would never have to worry about any criminal taking their gun ever again. The advantages gained from having Touch...