or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

Given all of the previous bogus and made up stories about Apple in the past, I am naturally extremely skeptical towards this whole bending business.   
I think that Apple should make new 6+ ads, and the tagline would be, "This phone is not for retards".    I'm also damn glad that Apple raised the price of out of warranty repairs, because there sure are a lot of unintelligent people out there.   I was actually watching the 11 PM evening news tonight (ABC), and right on cue, there it was, a story about the bending iPhone! They mentioned some guy who had it in his front pocket for 18 hours and who was driving, attending...
And I am as clean as can be, because this will be my first and last post in this thread.
 I am specifically referring to NYC stores in my posts, as that is where I am. What's happening elsewhere is for others who live there to report on.
 I am not bashing all Chinese people, I am specifically bashing the Chinese scalpers that I have seen. As a matter of fact, and I believe that I wrote about this in an old thread a few years ago about the iPad 2 launch when I was waiting in line, I was standing in line with a Chinese-American guy next to me, and he was an actual Apple fan, and we got to talking. He wasn't elderly and he spoke perfect English. He was just a typical Apple fan that was waiting in line just...
 I have a subscription, and I don't think that the channel is any good really.
 Wait a little bit maybe, gen 4 might be coming soon.
 Hopefully Tim Cook will bring along a Mandarin translator with him, otherwise he wont be able to communicate with many of the "Apple fans" that are in line. As for your second comment about the black marketeers letting people cut in line, and real Apple users missing out on getting phones, that is why I will applaud when one of them gets shot and killed in the future sometime. They will deserve whatever will happen to them, when they one day cut in front of the wrong person.
 My source is myself and my two eyes. You can deny all you want, but this is definitely happening, and it's been happening for some years now, and it's only getting worse. There is also plenty of video evidence on youtube showing the makeup of these lines and what's taking place. Apple knows about it. You can choose to bury your head in the sand like an ostrich and pretend that the problem doesn't exist, but it surely does.
 I never heard of that before, and just checked, and they have episodes 1-11 of that, so that's a hell of a lot better than clips at least. I also clicked on Fargo, which has its' own icon, but there's not a single episode available! What crap.