or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

I believe that it is an over simplification of things to simply place Hitler and Nazism as a right wing ideology. It's more complicated than that, and I don't believe that you can merely place Nazism on a simple graph that goes from left to right. That is too elementary school. Nazism has many left wing traits and is closer to left wing ideology and liberals today, than to the right wing and conservatives.   Some people like to point out that the Nazis were against the...
 If things are heading towards more robots and less humans, then why can't that be done in the USA? Does a robot cost that much more to operate in the US instead of China? Apple, being all green like they are, can build a huge plant with hundreds of thousands of robots, if not millions, all powered by solar. It's good that Apple is making the Mac Pros in the USA now, but eventually I'd like to see more USA based production of other Apple products. Screw the foreign...
 It could lead Apple to the source, to the criminal who stole it. Of course, there's always the possibility that it is fake, but if it is genuine, then I would prefer that Apple doubles down on secrecy, like they mentioned a while back.
Dude needs to buy some new shoes. It looks like he's going bowling.   And if that is indeed a genuine iPhone 6 part, then why isn't Apple busting down his door, and retrieving their stolen property?   It makes no difference if he is not the one who stole the part. The thief either gave it or sold it to him, and being in possession of stolen property is not legal, last I checked.
Damn, is he really? I didn't know that. Now that is definitely a good reason to dump that guy.
 Good for you! You should consider yourself lucky, because you are not the average Android user, and your one person anecdote does not trump the studies and statistics that I constantly read, which consists of a far greater number of people. One person does not represent Android users. And I can definitely conclude that Android people are poorer, because I am a believer in facts and science. As a matter of fact, in many cases, the poorer the country, the more likely that...
 A lot of my points are based on various studies and statistics. Sure, I'll throw a little bit of hyperbole in for good measure every now and then, but the majority of my claims have a solid foundation.
 I think that it's common. I've seen it before. A great many people simply do not know how to spell properly. Everybody makes typos every once in a while, but many people do not even have a basic grasp of the English language. I've seen people mixing up losing and loosing before, though it's not as common as they're and their, you're and your, etc. And yes, I am definitely a grammar nazi. I will judge people and look down upon them if I notice that they do not know how to...
As long as they don't base their decisions on "diversity" or any other forms of modern day discrimination, then I am in favor of this.   I've said this before, but being on the board of Apple sure sounds like winning a lottery ticket.   How often does the board have to meet? How many hours per year do the board members put in on average? How much of an input does the board really have?   I am much more in favor of a "wartime CEO", than a "peacetime CEO", but there's...
These numbers are still staggering! iOS has almost double the mobile web browsing share when compared to all of Android in the US! That's every Android phone combined! We're talking about hundreds and hundreds of different phones, of all shapes and sizes, one big fragmented mess!   There are a number of reasons for these numbers, and these are some that I can think of, all of which contribute to Apple's amazing dominance over Android.   (1) Many Android phones are not...