or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

It says on the Apple site that 26,000 of them are U.S. retail employees. I'm not sure if that's in addition to the 50,250 or if the 50,250 includes retail.
50,250 in the US.https://www.apple.com/about/job-creation/
 I don't. I don't really care what happens to them. This is the same company that held an actual funeral for the iPhone. As for their current problems, anybody could have seen it coming. I said it years ago on this site. Windows 8 was a terrible concept and so was their "convertibles". Trying to combine touch with a traditional OS, and force it down user's throats was a stupid idea. 
 That site is terrible, I never visit it anymore. It's also full of political stories and other nonsense that have nothing to do with tech at all. I'm not interested in their screwy political agendas and their biases. The site is also very heavy, and everything takes time to load.
Why does AI use the ancient and outdated Apple logo which was retired last century, instead of the proper Apple logo. What is the reason behind this? Is it ignorance, or is there some other motive at play here?   1976-1998 1998- Present   Is AI trying to be retro or something?   In that case, they might as well use this logo.  
What a shock! (not!).
Whew, I can finally relax now again. I was about to blow my damn top last night.   If Jim Dalrymple says it aint so, then it aint so.
The look isn't really all that different. It took me a couple of days to get used to it, and the new features are definitely worth it. The holdouts are a tiny minority, and soon they'll be even further left behind, when iOS 8 comes out.
Look at this damn mess. How many percent are on the latest 4.2, I can't make it out exactly from this chart, but it looks like 4 or 5 percent. How ridiculous.  
The very first release of OS 7 was noticeably slower and not as smooth as OS 6, but that issue was rectified, and I like OS 7, though I am course looking forward to iOS 8.