or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

I have the game "Plague Inc." stored in the cloud, I bought it a long time ago, so I just might have to download it quickly again and check out the Planet of the Apes update.    The movie also seems to have gotten quite good reviews, and I just might go to an actual movie theatre to see it. I have also discovered an excellent method for minimizing the amount of Android users that somebody might run into while at the movies.   I don't go to the movies that often. The...
I've been playing a bit of that new game which is shown on the top picture in the middle, World of Tanks Blitz. I love those kind of games, and I find it to be pretty good. It's fun to play an online game 7 vs 7, whenever you feel like blasting away at other opponents from all around the world. I'm pretty good at it too. My record so far is killing 6 out of 7 enemy tanks all by myself. Those poor bastards never even knew what hit them. All games start quickly, and you...
 What's so hard to understand about "American" power? The USA obviously needs to free itself entirely from importing any oil which comes from backwards, crappy countries that are not our friends. That's why I support solar and other such initiatives in the USA, not because of any environmental reasons. 
 Political and economic motivations, my friend. Do you think that scientists work for free or out of the goodness of their hearts? I am not a liberal, a person who subscribes to group think and who takes their marching orders from others. I am an independent free thinker who could give a rats ass about what the majority of anything believes. Historically speaking, the majority has been dead wrong a number of times in the past. I am able to assess information myself, and...
Is Apple TV still a hobby for Apple, or have they officially changed their position?
I'm not too interested in liberal green policies, global warming scams, or whatever they're calling it today, I think the latest meme is climate change, but I'm very happy with solar stocks, and I've been trading some of them this year, like SCTY and FSLR. They have some nice action going on, both up and down.
 Not my problem at all. I don't really care if women are paid less than men. And also, most of the people and groups who complain about that are a bunch of hypocrites. Women paid significantly less in Obama White House than their male counterparts http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2128513/Women-paid-significantly-Obama-White-House-male-counterparts.html War on women, indeed. And yes, I do also believe that most significant advances that have happened on this planet...
 It all depends. An iPad is merely a tool to capture video with or take pictures with, and it has a wonderful large display, so why wouldn't people want to use it. And what if that's all that they have? Screw the other people in the crowd. Everybody is annoying in their own way. Some women have huge, ridiculous looking hair that blocks the view. Some people talk too much. Some people smell. Some people are just naturally tall and block the vertical view. Some people are...
 Diversity and affirmative action leads to lesser qualified people, as they are able to jump ahead of people that are more qualified and smarter than they are. You're applying for a job as a policeman or fireman in certain places, and you didn't score that great on your test? No problem, our wonderful system will grant you a spot ahead of other people that are more qualified than you. Hopefully, the next time that a progressive person's home burns down, I truly hope that...
Screw these professional blackmailers and vile racists!   Apple shouldn't release anything at all to these groups.   What's next, is Apple going to hand over data to the KKK and the Nazis if they request it?   What a bunch of garbage.