or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

There will be no transition. The way that some people on this forum are advocating for Apple to emulate and copy a failed concept (like the MS Surface) is laughable. What a great strategy. Gee, what should Apple do next with it's super successful iPad line? Golly gee, let's borrow features from the least successful device on the market! That ought to be real swell!  If Apple does release a "convertible", it will be good news for people looking to short AAPL.
 Ok, I'm not up to date on all of the newer Intel chips and the ones that have yet to be released. He did mention the Macbook Air though, and that uses a fan last I saw.
 Remember one thing. Those Intel chips that people mention use damn fans. There will never be a single fan in any iPad that I ever buy. That is a massive fail.
 I have Apple BT keyboards that I have occasionally paired with my iPads, when I need to write something long, however, it should remain an option, and I see no reason for Apple to go beyond that. I don't want any stupid kickstands on my iPads, I don't want a keyboard that snaps into place, I don't want a mouse and I don't want it to look or work like a laptop. I also use a fork, spoon and knife when I eat dinner. I'd imagine that if I were invited for dinner by a Surface...
 I don't want a desktop experience on my tablet. That sounds highly unattractive and backwards. I want an iPad experience. If I want a desktop experience, I'll turn on my desktop.
 I can name a few apps, but I'm really just talking about everything. From browsing, to watching a movie, to playing a game, or using productivity apps, some people would welcome a larger screen. As for specific apps, I can mention certain audio and music apps that I use that require a lot of power. Auria is a DAW app that uses plugins, and some of those plugins can be very CPU intensive, such as convolution reverbs. In those sort of apps, the more plug ins you add, the...
 A premium priced iPad Pro is obviously not going to be a huge seller, compared to something like the cheaply priced iPad Mini. Even if the iPad Pro makes up 10% of total iPad sales, then that would be good. It will simply be one more option for people looking to buy iPads. Some like small, some like medium, and some like large. And some like all. I already have the 7.9" and 9.7" so bring it on, I'd like something larger now. And yes, I do believe that certain products can...
 I would use the same apps that I currently use and have. I just want to use them on a bigger and more powerful iPad, that's all. I'm not looking for any features in particular that are currently missing.  And no, no keyboard, no mouse, none of that crap. Apple shouldn't mess with the iPad's form factor and usage paradigm.
I welcome a larger iPad Pro. Bring it on, I'd buy one on day one. Smaller tablets, like the Mini, have their uses, and a larger tablet like the iPad Pro would also find many good uses. Make it powerful, make it sexy, and make it more expensive, as that would keep some of the riff raff away. Just one thing, Apple had better not release any crappy, failed and doomed "convertible" device. What the hell is wrong with you? Go buy a Surface tablet, if you have an ugly fetish....