or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

Definitely!I've always doubted Obama's intelligence, his experience, his world view and his qualifications. What has become of the liberal Messiah now? He's more like Bozo the clown. The USA under Obama is a complete joke. Our enemies must all be laughing at us now, and I don't blame them!Liberals sure do hate Palin though. The hilarious part is that Palin is much smarter than the majority of typical low information, ignorant, trashy Obama voters that would be making fun...
 Kind of, but they're not wrong 100% of the time, unfortunately. There was this article a while back, I forget by who, and they examined a whole bunch of previous Digitimes rumors, and the conclusion was that they were more often wrong than correct, often wildly wrong. I find the National Enquirer to be more reliable than Digitimes. Digitimes is absolute trash, in my humble opinion.
 Not true. You can know how much weight to give a particular source, based on their past history. I don't recall him ever being wrong. He must obviously be very well connected with Apple. If he says that an Apple tv refresh is not imminent, then I am likely to believe that. Now, if the source was Digitimes claiming that, I would immediately believe the exact opposite of what they claim.
 As you wrote in your post above, Gore being a former Vice President of the US, hasn't seemed to benefit them all that much (DOJ vs Apple).
 You're absolutely right that I have a personal dislike of Al Gore. As for the others, I admit to being ignorant as to how company boards work and what their purpose is supposed to be. I don't even know how many times a year Apple's board meets. You'd figure that with all of the money that they're getting paid, they'd at least have to make some sort of effort, but I honestly don't know, and I also don't know if everybody on Apple's board deserves to be there. An Avon...
 Didn't he invent the internet?  And I too would like to know why he's on Apple's board. What does he contribute to Apple? What are his qualifications? And how can Apple justify paying him the obscene amount that they do?  I am especially skeptical of any politicians on company boards.  
 Me too! A few months back, there was a big ebay retailer selling Itunes giftcards with a real nice discount (I think it was 25% off), so I stacked up and bought a whole crap load of them. I should be set for the next year at least.
I have the current gen Apple tv, and I'm happy with it, but I wonder how the new one is going to be.   This $25 itunes card promotion from Apple makes the current Apple TV a pretty good deal, but I think that it's a better idea to just get the newest model, which is right around the corner.
Dont these cable companies already have tv apps for,ios, so that people can watch live tv on their ios devices? If i wanted to watch the oscars, which I probably dont, then i can simply open up the time warner tv app on my ios device and watch the oscars.
 You're right, Apple's share price isn't based on how awesome it is. It seems to be based on FUD.