or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

I have nothing useful to add to this thread.   Carry on chaps.
I'm all for efficiency in coding. It's not like I am against it, or that I'm defending any bad coding here.  I still believe that there are certain types of apps though that simply require a lot of space, even if they're expertly coded by the world's best coders. There are music sample instrument libraries on desktop that are many hundreds of GBs large. I don't see why there should be any limit when making something for iOS, as if iOS apps have to be inferior to desktop. 
 Wasn't it Bill Gates who once said something about 640k is all you'll ever need? You kind of sound like him. As I stated earlier, I'm not a developer or a programmer, but I know that what you just claimed is not the case at all. I'm not talking about little, crappy apps here like a calculator or simple games. It's not about being a poor programmer or squandering resources. Certain programs and apps require a lot of space. Let's say that a game is 9 GB on desktop. That's...
Somebody should sue those lawyers for conspiracy to commit fraud!   They don't even have any plaintiffs! They're just trying to scam Apple out of money!   Those lawyers are scum. A pimp is far more respectable than they will ever be.
Thanks! I am just a humble dude who is not afraid to contribute my honest thoughts on a variety of topics. Diversification of opinion is sorely needed, especially on certain forums, where liberal groupthink, ignorance and intolerance towards knowledge and differing ideas is the norm for many.
You're surprised that a male would comment on the appearance of a female before mentioning other things?
I'm not a developer and I don't know the technical details, but are you saying that it is indeed possible for an app to be however large the developer feels like making it? So if somebody feels like releasing a game that is 10 GB tomorrow, they could do it?
I've had previous iPads before that were 16 GB and 32 GB, so I do know about having to manage your storage, especially when updating the OS on a device that is near full. Larger sized apps would obviously not be suitable for people that do not have the storage space. iPads are becoming more powerful, and I believe that Apple needs to up the ante and offer more freedom to developers to deliver large sized apps.
Sounds good to me! The lawsuit is settled, and if people wish to buy Bose in Apple stores, then they will be able to.   Some people like Beats, some people like Bose, and some people like neither. It's good to have choices!
 But that new Nexus 9 tablet that some Fandroids are hyping doesn't even have any card slots, does it? So 32 GB is truly 32 GB max and that's it.