or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

I have a subscription, and I don't think that the channel is any good really.
 Wait a little bit maybe, gen 4 might be coming soon.
 Hopefully Tim Cook will bring along a Mandarin translator with him, otherwise he wont be able to communicate with many of the "Apple fans" that are in line. As for your second comment about the black marketeers letting people cut in line, and real Apple users missing out on getting phones, that is why I will applaud when one of them gets shot and killed in the future sometime. They will deserve whatever will happen to them, when they one day cut in front of the wrong person.
 My source is myself and my two eyes. You can deny all you want, but this is definitely happening, and it's been happening for some years now, and it's only getting worse. There is also plenty of video evidence on youtube showing the makeup of these lines and what's taking place. Apple knows about it. You can choose to bury your head in the sand like an ostrich and pretend that the problem doesn't exist, but it surely does.
 I never heard of that before, and just checked, and they have episodes 1-11 of that, so that's a hell of a lot better than clips at least. I also clicked on Fargo, which has its' own icon, but there's not a single episode available! What crap.
My first quick impression of this channel, is that it's pretty much garbage, at least for their TV shows.   I clicked around on a few shows and if you're lucky a few episodes are available, no more. And on certain shows, there is not a single episode available, just those damn, stupid, scam clips which I mentioned before.   What a waste of time! Don't even bother to make a channel, if you're not going to provide me with full episodes and seasons!
 It worked ok for me in this case, because I just signed into this FXNOW channel. You have to go to a browser and enter the code that's on the Apple TV on the FXNOW app, and then sign in with your Cable TV provider password on the browser, and that unlocks the Apple TV FXNOW app.
This had better be for complete episodes and complete seasons.   I am so tired of crappy channels that mostly only offer so-called "clips" of shows, which only last for a minute or two. Screw clips! What a scam! I demand the full, entire episode of whatever I am watching! I demand the entire back catalog of every season and every episode ever made for the shows that I am watching! 
 The same thing happened when iOS 7 first came out. I noticed right away that it was slightly more laggy compared to iOS 6. That was eventually fixed in a later iOS 7 update. By the time that iOS 8.1 or something comes out, then I imagine that these issues will have been fixed, as Apple works on optimizing everything.
 Yes, I remember that too. I also remember that various PC media outlets began running a story about some "poor" woman who was unable to buy an iPad with cash, and I guess that she didn't have any other method of paying. Apple, probably afraid of bad publicity, relented shortly after the media began attacking them I believe. Practically anybody can get a debit card today, so I don't have any issues with the no-cash policy, and Apple should implement it again, in my...