or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

I agree. I also think that Tim Cook has been a good CEO since he took over and I have no issues with that, Apple is doing great, however, I also believe that he is being a bit of a hypocrite on this issue.
The list is not long at all, and it would have almost no significant effect profit wise imo.
I guess that I'm more pro gay than actual gay people, because I wouldn't have any issue if Apple pulled out of certain countries, like countries that execute gays.
I don't know much about Carly Fiorina, and I have no opinion about her at the present time.   What I do know, and I've said this before too, is that hypocrisy is a general trait that most liberals share.   They're quick to criticize the USA, yet they are strangely and pathetically silent when it comes to far worse things happening globally.   Somebody refuses to cater to a gay wedding? No pizzas for their wedding, what a shame, what a catastrophe. Who the hell orders...
What kind of a University student can't afford an iPad? Come on, iPads are dirt cheap now. Skip a couple of binge drinking sessions, then there's your iPad, your very own iPad that is only yours and not shared with an entire community of people who are too poor to afford such a reasonably priced and affordable item.   I also don't like the idea of touching and using an iPad that countless other poor people have had their infectious paws on. Who knows what kind of grime...
My thoughts exactly! When I first saw the new Macbook introduced, I immediately thought that I wanted a new Magic Trackpad (with force touch) as soon as possible. I don't really use any mice anymore, I've been using a Magic Trackpad for many years now, and I've even gone through a couple of them so far. I'm going to buy the new Magic Trackpad the minute that it is available.
What kind of weirdo names their business "Carphone Warehouse" ?   They should only exclusively sell Android devices there because that name really blows.
I'll trade almost any stock, but AMZN is one that I just stay away from. I feel that eventually, one day, it's just going to crumble. It is way, way overvalued, to the point of absurdity, in my humble opinion.
A person who is so lazy that they need a one button ordering system for certain supplies is most likely also too lazy to care about or even keep track of when their supplies are going to run out, which defeats the purpose of this button.   I also have a problem with the shipping partners that Amazon uses. A recent order from Amazon that I made was being delivered to me by some company called Lasership. What's wrong with USPS or UPS or Fed Ex? Too expensive?   Lasership...
 I hope that that's the case.