or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

This sounds interesting and could be a game changer, depending upon which channels and what content is going to be available for it.   I still subscribe to cable, and I also have other online subscriptions like Netflix, but I look forward to seeing exactly what this Apple service will be offering.
 You know NOTHING about what I know or don't know about healthy eating. For lunch today, I had a nice juicy hamburger and fries, and I followed it up by vaping some nicotine e juice and then had weed for desert. If you ever get cancer in your blood, spleen, brain, uterus and liver, just eat healthy, and all will be cured. Let me know how that works out for you. Are you one of those crazy people that is anti-vaccine too, and that would let their children die, because of...
I'd never heard of this dumb broad before, but all fraudsters and criminals should be prosecuted and placed behind bars, cancer or no cancer.   “One is secondary and the other is primary. I have cancer in my blood, spleen, brain, uterus, and liver. I am hurting.”   And all of that cancer was cured by merely eating healthy? Hahahahaha.   And people fell for that? 
 I have a few mice gathering dust in a drawer, and I can't even remember the last time that I touched any of them.
That's how I view it too, as a travel machine. 2 pounds is crazy light. Together with an iPad Air 2, you're looking at 3 pounds combined.
 Yes, but does it make a difference? 
 That's always been the case. Nothing else has ever come close to Apple's trackpad. Apple also needs to update the Magic trackpad because I want that new force touch trackpad! 
What a joke! All of those companies should just shut down their doors and declare that they're closing up shop!   Apple's laptops have always been copied by other monkeys since day one, and virtually all PC "ultrabooks" and laptops look like cheap knockoffs of Apple's products. I'd be embarrassed to even be seen with one, not to mention the fact that they can't run OS X.    1 or 2 mms is not much of a difference in size, but the weight difference is something that NONE...
It's all about diversity now, obviously.   So, it would be discriminatory to exclude pink from being an iPhone color.    I hear that representatives of orange are going to hold a protest in front of Apple HQ tommorrow, and that Tim Cook will allow a shakedown artist/spokesperson from orange to speak at the next shareholder's meeting.
What about Space Black, now that it's on the Apple watch?   I also think that Apple should make Macbooks and other products in Space Black.