or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

That is true. I don't remember any major issues with any prior live streams! Hell, I remember live streaming a few Apple events more than a decade ago on my G4 tower, and even those live events were problem free!
Yes, that is what I meant. I should have written it better. Same thing goes for the stream. The chinese talking was inexcusable and that person should be fired, but I can understand if there were a few hiccups with the stream, due to the insane demand. It's not like people are tuning in to watch a Scamsung event! A 56k modem would be able to handle that. Can you imagine how many people tuned into the last Apple stream? It was everybody, on all continents, Apple fans,...
 And no other company on the planet has these kind of preorders. Millions and millions of orders all coming in at once is just maybe too much to handle.
 Actually, I believe that studies have shown that they are wrong the majority of the time, and every once in a while, they are correct. So they are more wrong than right.
 I'm sorry, but that's complete BS. I'm not a robot or an alien, I have human eyes, and I can clearly see the difference, especially on a monitor that is meant to be close to you. It's not like people are going to use a 27" monitor 6' away from them.
 Because it's Apple, that's how.  This is not some crappy company making 10,000 phones and then selling out. If Apple sold out of something, you can bet your ass that the demand is massive.
 Would you prefer that Apple had delayed the launch by a few months? There's only so many millions of phones to go around.
 Optical image stabilization on the 6+, that's not found on the 6.
 I'm not so sure about that. Apple sure hasn't been in any rush to release their own stand alone monitor lately. When was it last updated again? Personally, I'm liking a few of the 21:9 displays that I've been reading about from a few different manufacturers. Those seem pretty cool.
 I've never tried Samsung's fingerprint scanner of course, as I wouldn't be caught dead touching any Android phone, but I have read a bit about it, and it's a complete disaster. It's a cheap, gimmicky feature that does not work well at all! Apple's works great, and it is reliable. In my opinion, Touch ID is one of the most important features ever to have been added to an iPhone. I'm also hoping that the new iPads get Touch ID. I was kind of hoping that they would be...