or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

Yeah. Imagine if Tim Cook actively campaigned for and came out in support of the second amendment. I bet that quite a few people would have a problem with him then.
 Yes, I would surely hope so.
 Social Security number, Driver's license and access to ACH debit account and your health information! That sounds like an absolute disaster and a nightmare waiting to happen! No way in hell would I ever give out such information! Anybody who signs up for that is not too smart in my opinion, and many of them will surely regret it soon enough.
 He's entitled to his views! At least that doesn't involve giving away a hundred million dollars! To be honest, I don't really give a crap about what gay people do, as long as they don't get any extra rights compared to normal people.
 Maybe Tim Cook will get another invite to a state of the union speech. Hopefully the 100 million is worth it to him.
I naturally oppose such initiatives.   The $100 million could be better spent elsewhere (add it on to the stock buyback amount for example), and this program seems quite discriminatory and racist, though that doesn't surprise me one bit, given the name that is attached to this program.
I ignore all people who use Android phones on this forum. What a joke.   They are pathetically defending the indefensible and they're doing a lousy job at it.
 Agreed. Aren't people always whining about the "developing world" and poor people? Why would somebody be against Apple offering a $249 iPad? It's not like they have to buy it for themselves.
 I actually game a bit with my iPads, and I can't wait to see when more games begin implementing metal. Gaming on the iPad is actually quite fun, and on certain games, the graphics are quite impressive.
It actually doesn't bother me really.   Apple has always been about upselling for as far back as I can remember.   I remember shopping for an Apple laptop more than a decade ago, and it was so damn hard to choose between the models, because the lower ones were kind of gimped, so you just resort to spending slightly more, to get the one that you really want.