or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

I've been snatching up some AAPL here and there these past few weeks.   I've decided to hold through earnings this time. I'm ok with and fully prepared for either outcome.   Outcome #1 AAPL earnings are good and "the street" is impressed. In this case, all is good, and I can simply sit back and chill, while watching AAPL rise.   Outcome #2 AAPL earnings fail to impress "the street" for whatever reason and it drops a little bit. In this case, all is still good,...
 Wow, that's crazy. What kind of an evil spirited person would ever spout tired and outdated Android memes & jokes here? 
 Then I stand corrected of course. I had forgotten that the iPad Air uses an IGZO display.
There have been rumors predicting IGZO displays for Apple devices for years now!   So far, they've all been dead wrong.   I guess, if the rumors keep repeating themselves every single year, then eventually they might turn out to be true, just like a broken clock is sometimes correct.
 Yeah, and look at the size difference between the Huwai, which is all the way to the left on the picture, compared to an iPhone 5c, which is all the way to the right on the picture. 
Eventually, somewhere around iPhone 15 or 16, it will probably end up being as thin as a piece of paper. I wonder where the cut off point is, and at what point is too thin too much of a good thing, even if the tech is available to make it crazy thin?
It's good to see that Apple are on top of things, fixing things every single day for Maps.   At the next keynote, Apple should pound their chests and announce just how much better Maps is, because I notice that some people still like to poke fun at Apple maps when it is mentioned, and those same ignoramuses need to be made aware that their outdated memes and stupid jokes are incorrect, but that probably wont stop them of course, even if they are made aware of new facts.
 Now, now, let's not be too harsh on those countries. You wouldn't want to be called one of those "islamophobes", now would you? It's merely their culture, and who are we to criticize those nice people? I remember reading a news story a few months ago and seeing a photo of a few gay men who were hanged in Iran. Why can't you just understand that's their business, their laws, and besides, the US is equally as bad. In the US, there was this LGBT parade and the participants...
 You must be crazy if that's what you concluded from my post. I am in no way suggesting that there is any "proof" that Tim Cook is not gay. I do believe that he's gay.
 I believe that your strawman image also fits perfectly to what you wrote, as I have never suggested or ever claimed that the USA is perfect, far from it. No country on the planet is perfect, but that doesn't mean that other countries are immune from criticism. We've debated in the past, and we will never agree on certain things, and that's ok. You have your views and I have mine. I believe that not all countries are equal, I believe that not all cultures are equal and I...