or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

Oh, definitely, I don't disagree. There's also Google, which is of course USA. Google is worse than MS, in my opinion.
What's the difference between South Korea and North Korea besides a pint sized, murderous dictator with a laughable haircut?   They both steal equally from Apple.
 Israel. I read an article last year which said that Apple was opening it's third R&D center in that country.
 Who are you calling a moron? You're obviously an ignoramus. Homosexual relationships are illegal: article 80 of the Abu Dhabi Penal Code makes sodomy punishable with imprisonment of up to 14 years, while article 177 of the Penal Code of Dubai imposes imprisonment of up to 10 years on consensual sodomy. The Federal Supreme Court ruled that wife beating is not illegal, as long as it leaves no physical marks on the...
 They're not too fond of gay people (homosexuality is illegal, your ass will end up in jail or worse), so I kind of doubt that Tim Cook sorted anything out in those kind of countries. Also, wife beating is legal, as long as you don't leave any marks.  Apple has been talking a lot recently about equal rights, anti-discrimination bills etc., so Tim Cook sure found a fine place to visit.
Definitely not a fan of those sorts of countries, but as long as Apple sells more gadgets and rakes in more dough, then I guess that I approve. 
This will probably be as successful a program as all of the other recent successes and remarkable triumphs made by this highly competent government. 
 I see what you mean, the Apple ][ doesn't qualify, because it's not a Mac. Macs came out in 1984. I never did own an Apple ][ when I was a kid (way too pricey for a kid), but I did use one in school, and it was the first computer that I ever learned on, and got to know well. I liked my Pismo a lot, but I do think that Apple ][ is a lot cooler name than Pismo.
My first Mac was a Powerbook Pismo G3 w/dvd. I had the dual batteries for it, which lasted for ages (compared to other laptops at the time), and I loved that machine and thought that it looked great, the keyboard was great and I just liked it in general even though it's probably incredibly weak by today's standards of course. Hell, my iPad beats the hell out of it, in terms of raw power and especially in graphics power. I forget what the max RAM for that machine was, but...
Good! I'm glad that they clarified at least one important issue.   Now can the clueless people who keep talking nonsense about making OS X touch, or those clueless people who keep talking about merging iOS and OS X please STFU?, because Apple clearly doesn't believe in your failed and pathetic vision of the future. Go buy a damn Surface, your ideas are ridiculous. The whole idea is idiotic and doomed.   It's amazing how some people are so dense that they can not grasp...