or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

I'm not talking about any review units of course. You seem to have a problem with handling differing opinions. You should go and join ISIS. And it is fully possible for me to not take my money elsewhere, and to also criticize Apple if I wish. The two are not mutually exclusive. 
I can definitely be a douchebag when required. I think that it's an important skill to have. Many people lack that particular skill. Perhaps that's why I can also easily identify other things that might be douchebaggish in nature.
 One difference is that it is Apple that is doing the giving. But, don't worry, I've pretty much said what I had to say about this topic. And just for the record, I think that the Apple Watch is going to sell great, and it will be a very successful product for Apple. My critique of Apple has nothing to do with that.
 That's precisely my point too! I don't care if somebody is the most famous celebrity in the world, or if somebody is the poorest person in the world, if they want the best consumer tech product, then there's only one choice, and that's Apple! Apple doesn't need to buy favor from anybody! This is beneath them, IMO. And the sad part is that they don't even need to do it! I could understand Samsung or any other countless number of companies doing this to promote their crap...
I know a douchebag move when I see one, and nope, that doesn't make me an android customer. What's next? Are you going to accuse me of being a Fandroid?  
 The link is my post.
 Yes, I know all about that. That's old news. Apple has done this in the past, on a few very rare occasions, with the Macintosh also I remember. That was in the Steve Jobs book. I don't find that to be comparable at all to the current level that we're currently seeing with the Apple Watch.
I don't mean that I would cancel it if my next door neighbor got theirs delivered 10 minutes before mine.  But if I noticed some "celebrity", smiling and posing on twitter with one months before I could even pre-order it, then hell yeah, that would definitely factor in to my decision, because the Apple that I once knew, would exist no longer, and Apple would be giving the finger to all loyal customers such as myself. Like I said earlier, this watch is not even a big deal...
I don't do lines anymore. I've done that before, so no need to do that anymore. If there's any product that I would want, then I would just preorder it online as soon as it were available.
 I agree. It's a douchebag move. I don't even care that much about the Apple Watch, since I haven't ordered one, but I don't like the negative trend and douchebaggyness that I'm seeing here with this launch, and I just hope that mentality wont spread and infect other Apple products also.