or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

Americans have joined Al-Qaeda before. Being an "American" doesn't make somebody immune from having ridiculous, anti-freedom and offensive ideas. Plenty of nutjobs happen to be American. And Chen's proposal is definitely outrageous, ridiculous and goes against the concept of free-will and self determination. A company should be free to develop for whoever they wish.
It's certainly anti-freedom and anti-free will. And the companies that he wants to force to provide apps for blackberry happen to be American, like Netflix and Apple.
What a totally disgusting, offensive and anti-American thought process the current Blackberry CEO has. App neutrality?    Companies should be forced to make their app work across all platforms, even if they don't want to, or even if they'd lose money and waste resources in the process?    Hell no.   Everybody knows that Blackberry is in deep trouble, due to their own stupidity and arrogance, but that is no excuse for them to peddle these sorts of ideas. If...
You're entitled to believe in whatever you want, no matter how delusional and detached from reality that belief is.
 He has no convictions. If he did, he wouldn't have fled the country like a fugitive. If he believed in what he was doing, he shouldn't have run.
Even if true, it doesn't make his actions right, in my opinion. It's not for him to decide.
Your poll was crap and meaningless. Here's another poll from around the same time as yours. More Americans oppose Snowden's actions than support them: poll http://news.yahoo.com/snowden-poll-oppose-leak-174819082.html
There is no losing or winning, it's an exchange of opinions, and the 'majority' of Americans have been wrong before, so a Newsweek poll means nothing to me. If I'm in a room with 9 Fandroids, do you think that I would care that the 'majority' thinks that Apple sucks?
The 'certain' people are the ones who pose a threat. Let's say that the govt has knowledge of potential terrorists that are currently in the country, then I sure would hope that the govt is tapping the hell out of their phones and computers. Terrorists are using social media more and more to communicate and to conduct their activities, and it would be foolish to not conduct surveillance on those types of people. I'm not sure what you mean by 'all' people. I am not for...
Of course I do. Every free thinking, intelligent person can decide for themselves what is ultimately right and what is wrong. As for Snowden, his world is currently Russia. My world is currently the USA. I'd rather be living in my world,  instead of his.