or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

I don't think that they have to. Perhaps you misunderstood the article. I think that what the article was saying was that the amount that Apple pays for rent equals 2 percent, not that Apple agrees to fork over a certain percentage of their earnings to the mall. 
 Is he a shareholder? Security should have denied him entry to the meeting. He shouldn't have even been there. 
 I believe that Tim Cook was sporting an all white Apple Watch yesterday at the event.
It is a big lie. The numbers coming out of the government are deceptive and are not to be trusted since they do not tell the whole story. They are extremely misleading.
Apple's profits in China are up 70% compared to 1 year ago. Apple is doing great in China, and they're opening up a whole bunch of new stores there soon too. China was one of the reasons that Apple had a blockbuster quarter just recently.
That would certainly weed out the people who have poor english speaking skills, assuming that the interview is being conducted in English.
 That may be true in certain circumstances, but I also believe that sometimes the most efficient system is to let nature run its' natural course without any outside meddling, which often makes things worse and less efficient. What's to stop any woman for example from getting into tech? If a woman is truly interested in pursuing that path, then they can just do it. When I download a game or an app, do I give a crap about if it were made by a female or a male or a gay or a...
A sad day in the history of tech.   I am against all of this liberal racism and sexism. May the best qualified person get the job. That's all that should count.   Not all industries will appeal to all groups of people, it is what it is. I do not believe that any external effort should be made to influence and upset the natural balance of things.
Why no news about Apple allowing "the reverend" Jesse Jackson to speak at the shareholder meeting?   What kind of BS is that? And no, I do not approve of Apple cozying up to such characters.
Maybe Hans in Denmark won't be able to buy a new Macbook just yet, and maybe Pierre in France might have to use their iPhone for another year before they upgrade. Such is life, and such is business. Apple is doing pretty well in Asia, and this will more than offset for any weak and lackluster Europe with their tumbling economy. For every Hans and Pierre in Europe there's twenty Liang Changs in China that are lusting after Apple products and they can afford it too.