or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

I don't know why Jony Ive supposedly made the rumored statement that he did, and what exactly he meant by it. I guess that we will all find out soon enough.
 And if you happened to drop dead tomorrow, I obviously wouldn't care either, but what's your point?
 You can quit with the "us all" baloney. There is no "us all", and you don't speak for anybody except for yourself, so don't pretend to speak for anybody else. And it could be said that Jony Ive attacked Switzerland with his rumored statement. If what he says is true, then that's trouble for Switzerland. My statement is simply expanding upon what Ive said and adding my own thoughts. Crush Switzerland means to hurt their watch industry economically. If Apple is so good and...
 No doubt. I like chocolate a lot.  I'm not too familiar with Swiss women, the check box on my conquest list for Swiss women is still empty, but I'm sure that they're ok. Perhaps I will find out one day.
 That's an option too, everybody has their own methods. Hell, I lost the equivalent of many Android phones today just in the drop in AAPL today. One Android phone is meaningless to me. I'd probably just break the damn thing. 
 You are obviously a better person than I am, because I would probably be deeply offended if anybody gave me such a gift.  I figure that anybody who would be giving me such a gift would have to know me fairly well, and anybody who knows me, knows that I pretty much only use Apple stuff, so I would have to assume that if somebody that I knew gave me such a gift, it would have to be some kind of practical joke or something. If it was a joke, then I would laugh it off,...
 Totally agree.
 He's produced a few different U2 albums. I've voiced my skepticism a few times in the past about "Beats", but there's no doubting that Iovine has produced a whole ton of famous artists before.
 I agree. I can see this U2 rumor being true, and that "mysterious" building is in fact some sort of stage I think.
 Is it really illegal to discriminate against somebody if they use an Android phone? I mean seriously, that is absurd. What a sad, sad place the world is turning into. That is an essential part of the job selection process. If somebody uses an Android phone, then they obviously do not fit in at Apple. What if somebody goes to an interview and answers a question badly? Is it then discriminatory to deny that person a job?  Should employers be allowed to hold interviews or...