or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

It's skin that certain people have intentionally chosen to alter out of their own free will. If somebody pulls a Van Gogh, should they be able to complain that their Apple ear pods don't fully work on them?  
 Screw this guy and his five-story townhouse.  If he wants peace and quiet, then he should move to the country side, and not live in Manhattan. These people sound like real stuck up snobs. Apple not good enough for them heh? I say that Apple should ship in some of those nice protesters from Baltimore and set them up outside this guys' townhouse and around this snobby neighborhood to give the residents there a thing or two to think about.
Deception? Who are you? An advocate for the severely and permanently tattooed? Apple doesn't need to deceive anybody. Apple's products sell just fine based on their own merits, without the need for any deception. It's not like Apple is trying to unload a bunch of unwanted Android phones here. If by some small chance that some tattooed person bought an Apple Watch and they find out that the sensor doesn't work on their ridiculous tattooed wrist, and if that is a very...
I guess that somebody without any arms could always Macgyver the band or stretch it somehow to make it fit their ankle and wear it like that.
It's too hard for me to follow and to keep up with what is acceptable or not these days, so I tend not to care that much about such matters. I heard that the word "thug" was racist the other day too, according to some wackjob nuts. I also heard that golf was racist. 
And if I had to choose between the two, I'd have to go with the Apple watch, instead of permanently defiling my body with nonsense. But to each his own!
What about on colored people? I saw this real stupid article yesterday, asking if the Apple Watch works on people of color.    Will the Apple Watch’s coolest feature work for people of color? http://fusion.net/story/60771/will-the-apple-watchs-coolest-feature-work-for-people-of-color/
iPads started the whole tablet craze, and iPads have been around for some years now.   People aren't going to replace their iPads every year, at least most people wont. An iPad is like an appliance, and it lasts and works good for many years. iPads are being used like crazy by everyone who has them.   The total tablet market might be shrinking, but it's not because tablets are no longer useful, or that people don't use their iPads much. There are obviously other...
My grandmother lives on a different continent than me, so I obviously don't get to see them that often, but thanks to FaceTime, I'm able to video chat every once in a while, thanks to a few iPads. It wasn't that many years ago, that doing something like that would have been incomprehensible.
Screw these Euro Crooks.    How about they earn some money themselves, instead of attempting to steal money from others who are successful?