or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

I don't understand why there is so much damn bickering in this thread.   Is there anybody here who actually supports what CVS and Rite-Aid is doing?   Is there anybody here who actually supports the harvesting of personal data by shady and untrustworthy companies?   Then what's the problem?
And somebody dared to call me insane for vocally opposing this?   Screw both CVS and Rite-Aid! They deserve to go out of business! I hope that they do and that thousands of jobs are lost!   Who in their right mind wants to use their crappy and not secure payment systems!   I do not trust any crappy retailer! Just look at all of the hack attacks and security breaches that have been happening to various retailers!   I do not want any of these places to have access to...
 I am not fair & balanced! I am no such thing, and I have never claimed to be. I am what I am.
No case for me thanks!   My iPad Air 2 looks mighty nice naked.
I'm not insane! I am just passionate!   And who wants to be "normal" anyway?   Normal is average. Normal is boring. I am above average.
I read that CVS and Rite-Aid have disabled NFC and now refuse Pay, because they're bringing out their own crappy payment system sometime next year that is doomed to fail and that nobody will want to use?!   Well this means war!   Those companies must now be destroyed! How stupid are stores for refusing to take payments? It's like they don't wish to make any money or to sell any goods. I bet they're also upset about not being able to harvest customer data anymore! They...
 It sounds like the solution to the guy's problem is not to ride any rickshaws any more and especially don't be on a rickshaw that tips over and don't get into any rickshaw accidents and he and his phone should be fine. This whole thing sounds like a damn joke.
 That guy sounds like a real genius. And if what you wrote in your second paragraph is actually true, then Apple should not have replaced his phone. They should have told him to take a hike. People are seriously getting dumber and dumber. Apple makes the best devices around, but they're not indestructible! If somebody is intent on breaking their iPhone, then they likely will succeed. What morons.
 It's obviously not good publicity, so that's understandable.  There are many people around who are likely to be duped by bogus, exaggerated stories, such as bend-gate, suicide-gate etc. Like I said, a non-issue.
 That suicide stuff is a bunch of baloney. It has been shown before and proven that the suicide rate for Foxconn was lower than that of many other groups! Foxconn has a huge amount of workers. Are a few of them going to off themselves every once in a while? Sure! That's completely normal and completely within the statistical norm. It's a non issue.