or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

All of these cases ruin the natural good looks of the devices. Apple devices should be shown, not hidden.   I do not dispute the usefulness of cases, especially for people who are careless and accident prone, or for people who just wish to provide extra protection for their devices, but they do detract from the natural beauty and design of the devices that they are covering up.
 There was nothing wrong with his advice. His advice is obviously not meant for people who don't know how to manage their finances and who stupidly go out and buy things that they can not afford. All he was saying that if somebody has the money to buy something on a debit card, it would be better to buy it using a credit card and paying off the amount in full. 
I am glad that Samsung wont be benefiting too much from Apple's record breaking iPhone profits. Screw Samsung! 
I approve of this new rate hike.    I believe in personal responsibility. I also believe that people must be prepared to deal with the consequences of the choices that they make.
 I must've missed that. But if it's officially been "nope'd", then nope it is. He has never, ever been wrong as far back as I can recall.
BTW - I read that the line for the Apple store (fifth ave) stretched from 59 street (where the Apple store is located) to 86th street! Insane!
With the brand new iPhones just released today, the next Apple event on Oct 21 (supposedly), and then this conference about one week later makes for a very busy fall for Apple.
 I'm not him, but there is a connection. I've been reading that lines on average are much bigger than previous lines. I heard the figure 30% tossed around. This is a pretty good indicator that total units sold will be greater than last year. And when Apple releases those figures next week I assume, that will have an effect on AAPL.
 Yeah, that is pretty embarrassing. I see that the video has 301+ views, I guess that it's viral. I also don't have any problems with the Australian accent, and I can understand what they say fine. At least they speak English.
I feel sorry for that one kid who was the first person to buy a new iPhone in one of the Australian Apple stores.   He was going to proudly show the phone off to the media as he left the store, and when he went to take it out of the box, the iPhone fell on the sidewalk.   I don't think that it broke, but still, I bet that he was a bit worried.