or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

I'd love an Apple gun also, space grey would be fine for me! Apple should definitely branch out into other areas. Apple can do a whole bunch of innovating in the firearms category.
Why bother to watch any keynotes anymore?   Appleinsider could just post images of various celebrities each day, and we can see how many unreleased Apple products and accessories that we spot.   I think that Apple should hire huge 350 lb bouncers to stand outside their stores, and from now on they will only let certain people in who look cool enough, just like they do at certain nightclubs.   I don't care if a customer is waving around thousands in cash, ready to buy...
"Co-Producer" can mean many things.   Maybe he's not even too much involved in it, and he's just basically the money man.
Either that, or maybe it's one of those special models that is made for some celebrity that is unavailable to peasants.
I'm smoking some pretty good stuff, but even I know that AAPL is up a whole lot since a year ago.
Where do you get 10% per year from? One year ago today, AAPL was about $75. At this moment, it's $124.61. That's a pretty nice increase for 12 months, and a whole lot more than 10%.
$185 sounds good to me!   By the way, where is the news article about the Apple fan and the Fandroid who were roommates and who were arguing with each other about which phone is best, and then they began stabbing each other!   The link doesn't say who won, but my money is on the Apple fan, because the Apple fan probably spent a few bucks for their stainless steel knife, while the Fandroid ended up using a plastic knife that they got with their takeout dinner last...
I also read posts from somebody else who claimed that they did pay for them. I haven't seen any verification for either claim. I don't know for sure, but I would certainly be happier if it's confirmed that they did in fact have to pay for their watches, and that they were just given the opportunity to buy them early.
I think that you are confusing politics with bitterness.  It is the other side that is bitter, and I am merely stating that if I ever get into the position of influence or having vast sums of money, then I will crush them and destroy them.
 Colbert had to return it as soon as he got off stage I believe. There were people waiting to retrieve it.