or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

Yeah, that sounds like complete BS. Nobody has done a comprehensive test of it. The journalists got to see it for a limited time, and only got to mess with certain functions.
 And gen 3 will be better than gen 2! And when gen 2 comes out, there will be no less whining I bet. It's always that way. Somebody somewhere will always have something to whine about.
Go ahead! Name names! Don't be shy!
 Yep, the Watch is not a stand alone device. It's a companion piece for the iPhone.
 Did you not watch the keynote? What do you see when you take fat fingers and put them on a tiny display? You don't see crap, because 80% of the display is being hidden and obscured by fat fingers! The Digital Crown eliminates that problem, and users have a choice. When you use the crown, you get to see 100% of what is visible on the display, not just a tiny fraction. And it's not just a touch screen, but it's also pressure sensitive! Even the iPhone and iPad doesn't have...
 I understood what they meant, but I believe that Apple shouldn't make the lowest model 32 GB just yet, as there are quite a few people who can manage with 16 GB, and it would be wasteful of Apple to provide 32GB in the tens of millions of iPhones that they would be selling. I think that it's a good idea from Apple to upsell people to 64GB, if certain people find that 16GB is insufficient for their needs.
 Oh, ok. I was thinking about the newer models, not last year's models. I see that they still will sell the 5c also, but that one will only come in an 8GB model.
 I wouldn't mind being a mod, if only just for seven days! I would clean up this place so good! I estimate that about 25% of all posters would be banned! Not a single Fandroid would be found on this site, and new ones that joined wouldn't last more than a post or two. I can smell Fandroids from a mile away.
 Same thing with the Watch. If somebody has the gold Watch, they are hopefully smart enough to not walk around wearing it in a neighborhood that has a high population of Fandroids.
 Nah man.  I would get banned daily.