or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

Even if it were to fail for Samsung, that would tell Apple nothing, just look at Samsung's horrible watch. That doesn't mean that Apple doesn't have a watch of their own that they will eventually release. Apple's execution would obviously be a million times better than anything that Samsung could do. Apple actually thinks about what they release, Samsung just releases random crap. And if the Samsung random crap product for this week fails, they'll just release another...
Anybody still using a Blackberry in 2013 is like somebody who still uses a mechanical typewriter, and they have no clue that word processors and computers exists.   Blackberry is done. The writing on the wall was visible many years ago already. It's time for them to go away completely now.
This is a truly stupid idea, about as dumb as Samsung's flop of a watch.   What use is the wrap around display on a phone, to allow people sitting to the left and right of you on a bus to more easily read your messages?   Watching any sort of content on it will suck. Gaming will suck on it. Browsing will suck on it. Everything will suck on it.   Not that long ago, TV's were curved, but that wasn't because it was a deliberate design choice, they had no other...
I do think that I remember somebody from Microsoft saying that a while ago also, but I can't recall who. I do know that some higher up at Samsung uses all Apple products, and I do remember that. I use a Mac, actually, at home. I’ve always used Mac, an iPhone, and an iPad… http://macdailynews.com/2012/12/13/samsung-chief-strategy-officer-i-use-apple-mac-iphone-and-ipad/ 
 What an amazingly accurate prediction!   And yes, I am replying to myself.
 I agree. I'm more into the art side of things, as opposed to business, and virtually everybody that I know is an Apple user. It's a blessing that I don't have a single friend who is an Android user, because that tells me right there that they are not worth knowing. I have no time for uncultured people. And who gives a crap about Office and those sorts of things? I'm not a damn secretary. I do know one person who still uses Windows, but in his case, it's because he...
It's pretty telling that this former MS CTO is releasing his app for iPad and not for the Surface. The Surface is a damn joke. iPads are where it's at. He's not stupid, he wants his app to sell, and he wants to sell it to people who actually buy apps, and he wants to sell it on the best app store in the world.   First of all, there's the Surface Pro, which is not really a tablet, it's just a laptop, with laptop components inside, including ridiculous fans, and it's...
This is a non issue, and no, I don't agree that it will put any dent in revenues.   People who come to buy Apple products won't settle for anything less. Most purchases are not spur of the moment.    I'm sure that this will be fixed shortly.
It would definitely be worth traveling to this store if somebody is going to be buying something from Apple in the thousands of dollar range, like a Mac Pro.   I am so tired of paying sales tax to my state for Apple products, and I will definitely consider a quick trip to this store for a future Apple purchase.
I'd like to see Apple release the Mini Retina now, in an hour or two.   I'm not planning on getting one for myself, but it's just good to see Apple mixing things up, and doing the unpredictable.   Screw an announcement date! Just release the thing, without telling anybody in advance! Take people by surprise!   If it's true that supply will be constrained, then those people who happen to be up at this very moment and plan to order one will be a step ahead of everybody...