or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

I bet that the average person does not know what bifurcated means.   I would like to suggest an alternate title that is easier for the common person on the street to comprehend what this topic is about:   Apple iOS 8 distribution hits 77% as Google's Android remains fucked
I think you misunderstood what I meant, or perhaps I misunderstand what you meant. I mean that there are no caps on my internet service, so even if I did watch netflix everyday, it would be at the highest quality. If I'm watching a youtube video, I always choose the highest quality. If somebody's binge watching a series on Netflix like House of Cards, and they watch 10 episodes, that would be 70 GB in one day. People with no caps don't have to worry about that. Let's not...
I'm not sure what you mean. I don't watch Netflix everyday, but when I do watch, I'm going to watch at the highest quality possible. I don't have any caps on my cable service. No matter what I am watching, I demand decent quality.
I'm not sure what "Hulu" quality is since I don't use Hulu (I can't stand ads), but I think that Netflix super HD (which I find to be decent quality) streams at around 6 GB per hour.
Streaming HD movies can eat up a bit of bandwidth. And maybe somebody downloads Blu-Ray rips, that can be more than 10 GB for one movie.
You mentioned Time Warner, so I assume that that's what you use. I'm also on Time Warner. If you want a brand new cable box, just take your old box to a Time Warner store and exchange it for a new one, it doesn't cost anything. I've done that a few times already with my boxes. The new box that I have allows it to be controlled by my iOS devices. It's much better than using their horrible remote.
 You have to realize that there are certain people on this forum that automatically knee-jerk and must disagree with any comment that I make, no matter what the topic.
This sounds interesting and could be a game changer, depending upon which channels and what content is going to be available for it.   I still subscribe to cable, and I also have other online subscriptions like Netflix, but I look forward to seeing exactly what this Apple service will be offering.
 You know NOTHING about what I know or don't know about healthy eating. For lunch today, I had a nice juicy hamburger and fries, and I followed it up by vaping some nicotine e juice and then had weed for desert. If you ever get cancer in your blood, spleen, brain, uterus and liver, just eat healthy, and all will be cured. Let me know how that works out for you. Are you one of those crazy people that is anti-vaccine too, and that would let their children die, because of...
I'd never heard of this dumb broad before, but all fraudsters and criminals should be prosecuted and placed behind bars, cancer or no cancer.   “One is secondary and the other is primary. I have cancer in my blood, spleen, brain, uterus, and liver. I am hurting.”   And all of that cancer was cured by merely eating healthy? Hahahahaha.   And people fell for that?