or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

Sure they are. The uneducated are ignorant. The people who cling to extremist, primitive religions are ignorant. The people who refuse to wear condoms in certain parts of the third world, in countries where AIDS is running rampant are both ignorant and stupid. And also, killing western health care workers who are there to help those silly people is quite ignorant and counter productive.
 Radical liberalism and extremist ideology trumps science and facts, even for many scientists. Their ideology comes before any facts or actual science. The latest liberal super scientist and global warming alarmist to have been busted for fabricating and making up their own facts and evidence is Neil deGrasse Tyson.
 Agreed, and I can't say that it would surprise me in the least, if it were true.
I find this rumor to be hilarious.
 I don't believe in any god, and also, many of those "climate change" slobs that are marching are more religious than actual religious people. They're ignorant, they're fanatical, they believe in unproven science and propaganda, and they're tools for marching around like hypocritical ignoramuses. Their made up cause is their religion. The whole idiotic movement could have saved a whole bunch of fossil fuels by merely staying home.  Here's a picture of Al Gore, Apple's...
 Ebola, AIDS and other not yet known or discovered diseases will take care of those extra people. Nature has a fine way of dealing with populations of various things when they become too numerous, be it animals, or humans. The population explosion is also mostly happening in third world places, where people are ignorant and have no common sense. Nature will set them straight.
I am a big Apple fan, and I am always prepared to slay a Fandroid or two, when needed, but sorry, I don't buy into this "climate change" baloney. There are far greater problems and concerns to deal with.   And by the way, that climate change march in New York City was attended by hypocritical, dirty slobs who left behind vast amounts of garbage everywhere that they went. Screw those people and their "cause". And whatever happened to "global warming"? They changed their...
 Maybe you hear about Chinese scalpers being mentioned more than others, because some of the lines are 75% Chinese. As for your second paragraph, I agree with you about US citizens who do not work,  so we are probably politically aligned on that particular topic. If it were up to me, welfare in this country would be decreased by 90%.
 Nope, it's organized because they are handing their phones off to a few people, who collects them and stuffs them in bags. They don't even try to hide their organized scalping, as they do it in broad daylight, for all to see.
 There's scalping, and then there's organized scalping.