or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

If I were him, I wouldn't be touching any phones at all.   I believe that somebody needs to bust a cap in his ass.  He's a traitor, a rat, and he'll eventually get what's coming to him, when tried and convicted.
I have no solution for that, as it's not really my problem, nor do I really care about those who are affected, since it's their own choice.
You shouldn't take the written word so literally. I do not mean that they are still physically in chains or have less freedom than others, at least not in the US. The overwhelming majority are slaves to the Democrat party, which is quite pathetic.
I mean what I say and I think what I mean. I see my role as more of an informed character who is here to get to the bottom of things, and to reveal the truth, via an unlfiltered lens, regardless of the efforts of a few others who are disciples of the PC religion, and who are in the business of suppressing the truth.
 It was no slip. It was written as intended.
 Lots of rapists do deny that, I agree.
 And I don't recognize any left wing nutcase sources as legitimate references, so it goes both ways.
 They're still slaves, just not to plantation owners anymore.  
 I'm not the only one who believes that.  Obama Has Set Race Relations Back Decadeshttp://www.realclearpolitics.com/2011/09/28/obama_has_set_race_relations_back_decades_264391.html How Obama Poisoned Race Relations in Americahttp://www.frontpagemag.com/2013/arnold-ahlert/how-obama-poisoned-race-relations-in-america/ "President Obama and Eric Holder have done damage to race relations. I mean, I really am personally distressed about...
No, i dont think that he'd like what he saw. One of his famous quotes was about judging people not by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.There are no MLKs today. He's been replaced by hoodlums like Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and other race hustlers, who do little else but judge by color, and who see racism everywhere they look. As for Obama, he's set back race relations by decades. Black people are worse off now than before, and it's entirely...