or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

I agree that if personal motivation and will power is not present in a person, then no gadget will help them, not even a $17,000 Apple Watch. It's like being a smoker or an alcoholic. If they do not truly wish to quit their addiction, then they will not succeed. No matter how good the Apple watch functions, it wont magically make fat people healthy. An unmotivated fat person will end up dying earlier than other normal people, Apple watch or no Apple watch. I do see it as a...
Easier said than done for many people. Fat people and severely obese people are everywhere. These fatsos are obviously not capable of keeping themselves healthy on their own. Some of those fatsos will no doubt benefit from an Apple Watch. I think that the health aspect of the Apple watch is probably its most important feature.
Screw sports. I hope that the Apple service doesn't offer any sports. And if they do, it should be as an extra add on that costs an additional fee. The whole point of internet services should be to pay for what you want, not a bunch of things that you don't want, otherwise, people might as well stick with cable, where you have 1000 channels to choose from, with 980 of them being useless for most people.
I bet that the average person does not know what bifurcated means.   I would like to suggest an alternate title that is easier for the common person on the street to comprehend what this topic is about:   Apple iOS 8 distribution hits 77% as Google's Android remains fucked
I think you misunderstood what I meant, or perhaps I misunderstand what you meant. I mean that there are no caps on my internet service, so even if I did watch netflix everyday, it would be at the highest quality. If I'm watching a youtube video, I always choose the highest quality. If somebody's binge watching a series on Netflix like House of Cards, and they watch 10 episodes, that would be 70 GB in one day. People with no caps don't have to worry about that. Let's not...
I'm not sure what you mean. I don't watch Netflix everyday, but when I do watch, I'm going to watch at the highest quality possible. I don't have any caps on my cable service. No matter what I am watching, I demand decent quality.
I'm not sure what "Hulu" quality is since I don't use Hulu (I can't stand ads), but I think that Netflix super HD (which I find to be decent quality) streams at around 6 GB per hour.
Streaming HD movies can eat up a bit of bandwidth. And maybe somebody downloads Blu-Ray rips, that can be more than 10 GB for one movie.
You mentioned Time Warner, so I assume that that's what you use. I'm also on Time Warner. If you want a brand new cable box, just take your old box to a Time Warner store and exchange it for a new one, it doesn't cost anything. I've done that a few times already with my boxes. The new box that I have allows it to be controlled by my iOS devices. It's much better than using their horrible remote.
 You have to realize that there are certain people on this forum that automatically knee-jerk and must disagree with any comment that I make, no matter what the topic.