or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

John Smith woke up at 2:55 AM EST last week and proceeded to order a brand new Rose Gold iPhone 6S+ which they have been lusting after for a long time now.   On Sept 25, John Smith gets their new iPhone delivered by UPS, and 10 minutes later John Smith proceeds to put a case on the iPhone, covering  and obscuring the entire back of the phone, and John Smith no longer has a Rose Gold iPhone anymore, at least not one that's visible to anybody.   What's the point?
I read that this works with the Hulu app already. That's great and everything, but I don't use Hulu.   Yo Netflix! Pick up the pace! You need to implement this as soon as possible, like yesterday! Get a move on! I expect to see an update within the next few days.  
Everything's running smooth here. I got the split screen to work fine, but I haven't gotten the PiP to work yet, but I think that is because the apps I tried do not support PiP yet. I tried Infuse and TWC TV app, and I assume that they will be updated quickly to support that feature.
I got 3 failed messages from iPad, but the fourth time was the charm!
Mine worked directly from my iPad. I never had the beta, so it'll be interesting testing out the new features. Up to an extra hour battery life? That seems pretty significant! 
Im already paying 99 cents a month, because the default storage just doesn't cut it if somebody has a lot of devices, but it's nice that they bumped the 20 GB up to 50 GB for the same 99 cents!
I can understand Adobe editing out the 4 GB of ram reference, but why remove the A9X? That's been revealed and confirmed by Apple already and it's not exactly a secret.   As for the iPad Pro, it looks real sweet! I'm glad that it's just a bigger iPad, with some extra, cool features. I'm not an artist, but that Apple Pencil seems to work really nice. Personally, I wouldn't get the extra keyboard, but I don't mind that it's available for those who might want or need it. I...
I'm just glad that I don't have to watch the keynote at 7 am, that's way too early and who wants to be drowsy or half asleep when watching an Apple keynote? I'm guessing that whoever took the screenshot for the article is located in Hawaii or something.
I think that the new Apple TV is going to be the biggest thing to get excited over when Apple has their next event soon. The iPhone is not going to be a huge surprise. It'll be better and faster than the current iPhone, and it'll have Force Touch.   There are many more unknowns regarding the Apple TV. What's it going to look like? Is it going to have an app store? Will SIRI be built in to it? Will it be a gaming console also?