or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

True, saying Christmas is verboten now, according to many people. That's why I still say Merry Christmas, and not happy holidays to people, because my hope is that they will be offended.
It was a statue I believe. Russia can't stand gay people.
 Not at all. This case was in the past, when there was DRM. There is no longer DRM on any iTunes songs. It is idiotic for RealPlayer to sue Apple, because Apple made it so that their DRM hack no longer worked. Screw RealPlayer, and apparently, the jury thought the same.
I know perfectly well how the market functions.  Are you claiming that news, either good or bad, never influences stock prices? You would be wrong. I'm not claiming that this news has any particular effect, but stock price is a combination of many things and events.
I like that song.
Good!   Apple should obviously raise prices, to reflect the current, correct exchange rate.   Apple should raise prices globally, in all countries that require a change.
Absolutely not. Anybody who used Real Player and bought a song from them, should not be allowed to play it on Apple's devices! Realplayer has some damn nerve! They hacked Apple's DRM, and then they got upset when Apple put a stop to that! Anybody who bought a crappy product that hacks Apple's DRM deserves nothing. This case is similar to a damn thief who made a copy of a key to your house, and then the thief sues you because you went and changed your lock!
Around 1/20/15.............
And AAPL is now under 108 again! What a joke!
The people who were suing are no different than a bunch a sleazy leeches, trying to scam money out of Apple. They had no case at all! The article doesnt mention this, but they should have to pay for all of the expenses in this case! That would only be fair! I hope that they do have to pay! Screw those scumbags! Apple winning is good, but i would like to see people hurting, at least financially!