or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

I'm sorry, but that is hilarious, and needless to say, I totally disagree. It is exactly because of Obama that the world is a crappier place and wars are everywhere at the moment. To put it bluntly, Obama is a weak leader and nobody fears him, including our enemies. Terrorists and crappy countries are all taking advantage of Obama's weakness at the moment. Obama's statements and ultimatums don't mean anything at all. Remember his "red line" on Syria? Hahahaha.  Obama is...
 I think that you greatly underestimate liberals. She's on Foxnews!  Liberals would be outraged! Just mention the word "Foxnews" to any liberal and their face instantly frowns, and they begin to make strange contortions, before they have an uncontrollable hissy fit and self implode.
By the way, I never knew that Rogifan was a chick.   For some reason, I'd just always assumed that they were male.    Anyway, carry on.  
 Not too many are following this rumor, that's true, but if this turns out to be true, then it would be news in many major publications, and then many more people would find out. He would after all be the spokesperson for Apple. I wouldn't believe anything coming out of Apple anymore, if it is coming out of his mouth. Like I said, this would be a terrible idea. What's next? Apple LiePhone 6?
Believe me, I'm still pretty calm. This isn't true as of yet. I do know one thing though, I am going to blow my damn top if this turns out to be true. I'm not sure what I will do yet, we shall see. It's still a rumor for now, so no point in expending any extra energy and rage on a rumor.
 If Tim Cook thinks that it's a smart idea to piss off roughly half of their customers in their home country, then go for it.
I also have a message for the liberal girly men on here who claim that this is no big deal. The message i have for these hypocrites is that they are full of shit, and everybody knows damn well that they would wet their panties if this same situation were reversed, and Apple were hiring a spokesperson from the Bush admin for example.   So spare me from your bullshit and your hypocrisy, you hypocritical liberals.
I'm not going to get all fired up like I did in previous threads. I am extremely cool headed today, and I am viewing this pragmatically.   I will merely say that for the moment, I choose to trust Jim Dalrymple's "nope". His "nopes" have never been wrong so far, and they are therefore far more accurate and valuable than any media reports, which have gotten many things wrong in the past.   I will however say, that if by some weird, evil chance, that this ridiculous rumor...
Nope.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_River_War How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man ashydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded...
 I do know the answer now and it was way before WWII. It was even before WW I. Churchill wrote a book in 1899 called The River War. That quote (rabies) seems like a simplification of what he wrote in his book. How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.