or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

That's obviously what Apple does and what Apple always has been doing. Samsung's philosophy is the complete opposite. It's fling as much shit as you can against the wall, and see if anything sticks. And then keep on flinging more shit against the wall. It's an unending assault of neverending shit. No way can the average consumer that's buying a Samsung phone or Samsung device keep up with all of the different models that they're continuously pumping out every five minutes.
As for this rumor, Samsung just gets more pathetic and desperate for every passing day. Adding a "+" symbol to their phone is not going to magically turn it into an iPhone, sorry.    They might be able to fool a few really ignorant and foolish customers perhaps, but there's a reason why Apple is making 92% of all profits.
Had it been an iPhone, then they could have obviously just taken it into any Apple store and the problem would have have been fixed in two minutes. People think they're saving money by getting a Samsung phone? Hopefully your friend has learned their lesson.
Have you not noticed that I've hardly been posting here for a few months now? I've been busy with a few other things, therefore what you claim is simply not true at all. Far from it. And it's hardly off topic that somebody makes a comment that is directly related and linked to a company that happens to be highly controversial because of their massive political activities. Facebook seems more like a political action group than a so-called social networking site. The two go...
Luckily, I'm not on Facebook, for a whole number of reasons, but I don't see this SIRI clone being any good. It'll probably be as succesful as their Facebook phone, which turned out to be a total flop and terrible disaster.   I also feel that there are numerous political reasons to not be supporting an anti-American company such as Facebook. Their CEO, that Zuckerberg character supports illegal alien lawbreakers and has donated many millions to such causes. I wonder how...
I didn't say anything about there not being any other players in the market. I just want Android to be destroyed, that's all. If somebody comes up with a completely different type of phone or OS that's truly unique and different from everything else, then good for them! I see this as a fullfillment of Steve Job's wishes for thermonuclear war, and it's pretty clear that Apple has won that war. We have all seen that lawsuits against copycats and others for infringement are...
This 92% figure is just amazing! Certain people are always boasting about Android activation numbers and boasting about the numbers of garbage Android devices being sold?    Why even bother? They should all just throw in the towel. Everybody else besides Apple is not making a lot of profit. If Apple has 92% of ALL of the profits, then everybody else is just desperately fighting over the few crumbs that are left.   They should all exit the business! Leave it to the...
 I like to play games on iPad, and what you write is not true at all.
 But they are, because they will be losing a lot of money. It's like the financial scandal in the US from a few years back, where banks were giving out loans to poor people who would never be able to pay them back. That is the fault of those banks and of the people who took out those loans. I hold both responsible for their stupid and irresponsible decisions. I also hold certain politicians responsible too of course, as some of them were pressuring the banks into loaning...
Sure, I think that Greece is a good example. I haven't seen any marketshare charts or stats for Greece recently, but I don't think that it would be a coincidence if iOS usage in that country was pretty low compared to certain other countries.