or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

Yes, they do. You are correct.  Anybody who objects to the word "thug" is themselves a language thug. These bullies, lunatics and thugs do not get to set the rules over what words are acceptable or not. Giving in to their definition and their interpretation of words is to give in to evil, making yourself part of the problem.
People can go and get swastika tattoos and 666 satan markings on their foreheads for all I care. Weirdos are gonna weird out. That's just how things are. I don't care about any tattooed people or their tattoos, that's their business. When these people complain that an Apple product doesn't function properly on their tattooed skin, then it becomes my business. 
That thing looks huge! That's great! Sign me up for one!   I'm real happy with my iPad Air 2, but I would buy an iPad Pro immediately, as soon as it's available!   The bigger, the better!
Thank you Apple! When I heard about this channel recently, I made a note to myself, that this is yet another channel that I need to hide on my Apple TV, but now they have saved me the work of hiding it, granted it wouldn't have taken more than a second or two to do.
Screw hipsters, and Apple should definitely not have any particular crowd in mind when designing products. Apple can't cater to every niche group of people and weirdos out there. Apple doesn't need the business of anybody with certain tattoos on their wrist. The Apple Watch will do great, with or without those few people. 
It's skin that certain people have intentionally chosen to alter out of their own free will. If somebody pulls a Van Gogh, should they be able to complain that their Apple ear pods don't fully work on them?  
 Screw this guy and his five-story townhouse.  If he wants peace and quiet, then he should move to the country side, and not live in Manhattan. These people sound like real stuck up snobs. Apple not good enough for them heh? I say that Apple should ship in some of those nice protesters from Baltimore and set them up outside this guys' townhouse and around this snobby neighborhood to give the residents there a thing or two to think about.
Deception? Who are you? An advocate for the severely and permanently tattooed? Apple doesn't need to deceive anybody. Apple's products sell just fine based on their own merits, without the need for any deception. It's not like Apple is trying to unload a bunch of unwanted Android phones here. If by some small chance that some tattooed person bought an Apple Watch and they find out that the sensor doesn't work on their ridiculous tattooed wrist, and if that is a very...
I guess that somebody without any arms could always Macgyver the band or stretch it somehow to make it fit their ankle and wear it like that.
It's too hard for me to follow and to keep up with what is acceptable or not these days, so I tend not to care that much about such matters. I heard that the word "thug" was racist the other day too, according to some wackjob nuts. I also heard that golf was racist.