or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

Also, I don't believe that this is two stories tall.   Most other places are talking about three stories tall.   And if you look at the picture posted in post #54, you can clearly see the size of the structure, compared to the tiny worker. That is not two stories tall! It's bigger.
 There is false information in that article: The company has not unveiled a new product at the Flint Center since the launch of the original Macintosh in 1984, instead using such venues as the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts in San Francisco, the California Theater in San Jose and its own Cupertino headquarters. What about the iMac in 1998? According to the loop, that was also at the Flint Center.
And in related news, a mysterious structure has shown up outside of the location where Samsung will hold their next event.   Upon further investigation, it has been revealed that it is merely a building that houses porta-potties, where members of the audience can quickly go and vomit after seeing Samsung's pathetic new offerings.
This event is going to be HUGE!   Apple themselves have built up the huge hype, with their previous statements, and they no doubt are going to be showing off a whole bunch of new devices and making some important announcements!   This isn't just about some larger iPhone. That will only be a part of it.
 Says who? I'm hoping that Apple announces a whole bunch of stuff on Sept 9.
 If you read my prior post, you'll see that the 1998 iMac unveiling was at the Flint Center.  Apple has held three previous events at Flint Centerhttp://www.loopinsight.com/
 To be honest, I'm not even sure what I want! I'm just going to watch the event, hopefully live, and then I will decide what to get afterwards. Am I going to buy an iWatch? MaybeAm I going to buy a new Apple TV? MaybeAm I going to buy a new Mac Mini? Maybe The one thing that I know for sure that I will be getting is a new iPad.
Flint Center - 1984 - Macintosh Flint Center - 1998 - iMac Flint Center - 2014 - ??????????
Hopefully the morons have learned their lesson after being banned for the past five years.
 Believe me, I wouldn't complain if there was some sort of haptic feedback display announced, but I just don't think that it's ready for primetime yet. I think that it's still years away. Of course, I wouldn't mind being dead wrong. I would welcome it.