or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

Nope.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_River_War How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man ashydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded...
 I do know the answer now and it was way before WWII. It was even before WW I. Churchill wrote a book in 1899 called The River War. That quote (rabies) seems like a simplification of what he wrote in his book. How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. 
 It sure has! I'm not even going to get mad at any scalpers this time around, because that will merely be a sign of the insane demand. And I'm just going to order my stuff online, so they will not affect me at all.
I obviously take great delight in the misfortune and misery of others that I don't like, and I just had to head over to the stocktwits stream for BBRY to read the commentary beginning around 4:15 pm, and it is just hilarious. BBRY bulls are delusional, I truly believe that many of them are seriously mentally ill.   I speak out against Apple when I think that they make a mistake, but I will also praise Apple when they do the right thing, and kudos to Tim Cook for this...
As for this news! It's awesome! This is huge!   This news sure makes up for some of the braindead and untrue rumors that have been circulating lately.
Tomorrow? Why wait until tomorrow? Look at AAPL now. Up nicely in AH.
 I agree. It is wrong to declare that Steve Jobs was a typical liberal. He stood for many things that the left hates.
I know exactly what I'm talking about. You accused Tallest Skil of deleting posts, and I correctly pointed out that you were making a patently false accusation. If anybody doesn't know WTF they are talking about, it is you.
 Another patently false accusation.
 Good info, but I think that it's important to point out that I believe the numbers that you are quoting is for Apple worldwide, and not just the US.