or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

Even if true, it doesn't make his actions right, in my opinion. It's not for him to decide.
Your poll was crap and meaningless. Here's another poll from around the same time as yours. More Americans oppose Snowden's actions than support them: poll http://news.yahoo.com/snowden-poll-oppose-leak-174819082.html
There is no losing or winning, it's an exchange of opinions, and the 'majority' of Americans have been wrong before, so a Newsweek poll means nothing to me. If I'm in a room with 9 Fandroids, do you think that I would care that the 'majority' thinks that Apple sucks?
The 'certain' people are the ones who pose a threat. Let's say that the govt has knowledge of potential terrorists that are currently in the country, then I sure would hope that the govt is tapping the hell out of their phones and computers. Terrorists are using social media more and more to communicate and to conduct their activities, and it would be foolish to not conduct surveillance on those types of people. I'm not sure what you mean by 'all' people. I am not for...
Of course I do. Every free thinking, intelligent person can decide for themselves what is ultimately right and what is wrong. As for Snowden, his world is currently Russia. My world is currently the USA. I'd rather be living in my world,  instead of his.  
Not at all. Illegal is not black or white. It all depends. Some laws are good, some laws are bad. Some things that are illegal should be legal and vice versa.
We are at war, and I don't have any have issues with the govt spying on certain people within our borders, be they citizens, foreign nationals or illegals. They are all fair game in my opinion. The funny part is that all of the liberals who hated Bush, thought that things would change when Obama got elected. 
Govts have always engaged in certain "illegal" activities. There's good illegal and then there's bad illegal. It all depends.
Yes, the US govt or the CIA or whoever should send out a hit squad and either assasinate him or bring him back to face justice, whichever is most convenient. That's what I believe. It doesn't matter which country the rat is currently hiding in. 
I see your point, but I don't believe that random employees entrusted by companies and the govt can take it upon themselves to steal classified info and leak it to the world. I'm not defending the CIA or the NSA or the US govt here, and there are definitely certain activities that the US engages in that is illegal. That doesn't change what Snowden did, and what he did was also certainly illegal, and he should answer for his crimes.