or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

You might as well have called me Mickey Mouse, because I take no offense at being called a fairy tale character. And it's not just a phone. It's many tens of millions of phones. It's an entire industry.  If you don't believe that espionage against Apple is important and worth protecting against, then that's your problem.
 If that were my job, then sure, why not? Somebody's gotta do it. In states that have the death penalty, somebody's gotta be the one to flip the switch on the electric chair, or whichever method that they happen to be using.
I definitely think that the leakers should be executed, or at the very least, serve out the rest of their miserable lives in a cold and dark prison cell. This would also have the added benefit of serving as a deterrent for any other potential future leakers. That'll make other like minded criminals think twice before they commit their crime.    There are far too many leaks coming out of Apple's Asian suppliers. A hefty punishment can easily be justified, based on the...
 I'm not claiming that gay = pedos, but I don't think that a gay boy scout leader should sleep in a tent full of boys, unless it is ok for a male hetero scout leader to sleep in a tent full of girls. If one is ok, then the second one must also be ok, otherwise it is hypocritical.
If that's the criteria, then I guess that wind power is bad too, because it kills plenty of birds, eagles, bats etc.  And solar power melts birds.
 I think that most people also do a lot of other things with their iOS devices. I know that gaming is only a small percentage of what I do on my iOS devices.  iOS is also a stronger gaming platform than Android, since it has better games, more exclusive games, and more games that are actually made for a tablet and not a phone, and iOS is what developers usually want to focus on first.
Why would I want to pay $140, just to play a few Android games?   If I was in the market for a standalone game system, I'd just pick up an Xbox or a Playstation.
 What else would you expect from a bunch of racist and intolerant liberals?
 I am aware that it is not the law. I was merely stating what I believe. I don't always agree with all laws of course, and I also don't always follow all laws.
 Physical health, and also their abilities to carry out the job, depending upon what exactly that job is of course. If somebody is hiring an employee for the longterm, and there are two employees seeking the job with equal qualifications, it makes sense to go with the one who will survive longer, and have less medical issues and take less time off from work. There are many things to consider when hiring somebody, and I believe that everything is fair game, including...