or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

You're right, they're not mutually exclusive, and you're also correct that Apple has done similar things in the past, though I do not recall anything in the past meeting anywhere close to the level of current celebrity endorsements.
I would like to see some accounting from Apple, detailing just how much they have used towards pampering these various celebrities.
It wouldn't be illegal, and I have the same right to make my voice heard as anybody else.
 I don't really see much of a difference. Apple is discriminating against their loyal and paying customers, by providing special products to other people who have more money and more fame than average people. Why do they do this? I am told by the replies on this forum, that it is good promotion and good publicity, which in turn is good for business. So why shouldn't a business discriminate based on the other factors that you list, as long as it's good for business and good...
You're probably right. One day I hope to become filthy rich. I wouldn't be using my money for philanthropy, like certain other people do. There are so many groups and causes out there that I would like to crush and destroy. That's what I would donate money towards.
Luckily, I haven't run into any of those moronic protesters and lowlifes lately. They really piss me off, and if I didn't care about their cause before, I definitely don't give a crap about their cause now, and they are now definitely my enemy.
Yes, many of them make tons of money and they can certainly afford to buy whatever they please. However, why would somebody who makes millions of dollars a year need to be given a watch? If the Apple Watch was that great, don't you think that these celebrities would just go and buy one themselves?
 It was the first computer that I ever used and it was the first computer that I was exposed to. There was an Apple ][ in my classroom.
 I've never thought that all people were equal. But the next time that I discriminate against a group of people on this forum, I will expect to not meet any resistance from anybody, since Apple is also in the discrimination business.
I of course want AAPL to be at all time highs, and you're correct that I'm not overly concerned with questionable labor laws and environmental regulations and manufacturing in shady countries. It's just that I've always seen celebrity promotion as one of the lowest common demominator and simplest forms of advertising. It's used by all sorts of crappy companies, especially those with terrible products.  I would just prefer to see Apple focus on the products, because it's...