or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

Expect some more anti-Apple ads soon, making fun of all Apple users.
The video of that Samsung phone is a big joke!   What a butt ugly and useless implementation!   The video is supposed to be showing "one handed operation", yet both hands are being used!    And it's pretty ugly how you get a white bezel all of a sudden when the screen shrinks! Like most things Android, there is no attention to detail at all!   And swiping like that is just a mess.
I can't wait to see the sales figures on these things. It's going to be astronomical, as opposed to that of most competitors, which are just comical. I've been reading around on a few different sites, and boy, if you've noticed the same thing that I have, then it's that the Fandroids sure are out in force for this one, and one thing's for sure, they are grumpier than ever, and most of them are also lying through their teeth, as they usually do.   Just wait until the rave...
 Well, since it's a tech device, it will obviously have tech inside that gets outdated eventually, even if the watch still works and runs and if you put in a brand new battery. But as I wrote above, there will be many hundreds of dollars worth of gold in it perhaps, so no matter what happens, it will always be worth a bit. I don't think that anybody who buys tech devices, no matter what kind of devices, expects them to last for decades. So somebody buys an Watch and they...
 Agreed! No matter what the cost of the Watch in gold, it will be dirt cheap compared to the price of many so called luxury watches. I also think that it's smart of Apple to be using real gold in the top model.
If an "expert jeweler" thinks that it would cost about $600 to make just the gold watch body, then that's about 2/3 of an ounce of gold. One ounce of 18 k gold goes for about $925 right now.   We all know that many Apple products hold their value pretty well, but that will apply even more so to this watch!   And what if the price of gold doubles ten years after you bought the watch?
I want an Apple drone robot that I can program to hover around the house and carry out some simple chores. It can also double as extra security when you're gone, as you would obviously be able to remote access it from anywhere, and it could scan the entire premises, keeping watch, and making sure that no Fandroids break in.   I'd also like an Apple holodeck, and people would have to dedicate one room in their house entirely to it. It wouldn't be cheap, but so what?   I...
 Is yours the curved one? Besides the extra wide space for additional workspace, it must be nice to see a real movie on a 21:9 display. 16:9 is basically TV format, and virtually all real movies ever made are 21:9 or even wider.
 The thing is, it doesn't matter if Apple can handle it, if the cell companies can not. When you order a Verizon phone from Apple, Apple has to communicate with Verizon, isn't that how it works?
 That is true. I don't remember any major issues with any prior live streams! Hell, I remember live streaming a few Apple events more than a decade ago on my G4 tower, and even those live events were problem free!