or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

I might be mistaken, or perhaps my memory is just poor, but I think that I recall reading some years ago about how those Apple tables were custom made and pretty pricey. As for being more costly, it's not like Apple doesn't have the cash to afford the best for their stores.
And I'm also not feeling the red shirts, especially not in China.
Does Apple use the same wood in all stores?   Are the Chinese tables made from Chinese wood, or does Apple import the wood, so that the Apple tables are identical all over the world?   I have no idea why I asked that question, but I guess that I'm just curious.
Which photos do you mean?
Awesome! I've always been a proponant of Apple conducting thermonuclear war against Android. This is what Steve Jobs wanted.   Android manufacturers are certainly feeling the hurt nowadays! Now it's time to go biological and chemical also! Wipe them out! Don't spare anything! I want to see them hurting even more.    It's hilarious how Fandroids always talk about the billion+ activations, but who really gives a crap? Most Android manufacturers aren't making much money....
Speculation much?  I've never sued anybody before, so I'm going to have to disagree with your "conclusion". I have demanded that certain people get fired before though, in a few circumstances.
I'd rather not get specific, but no, I don't live in Harlem.
I don't have any medical condition that I am aware of. I consume cannabis simply because I like it, much like somebody else might enjoy a cold beer or a drink every once in a while. As for smoking it or not, the good thing about cannabis is that there are multiple methods for consuming it. If somebody prefers not to smoke it for whatever reason, then vaping is a popular alternative, and some people like edibles. I am also tall, so I know what you mean about cramped airline...
 Nope, I didn't prepare for Hurricane Sandy either. Certain areas and locations in the city were higher risk than others, and my area didn't have much to worry about, which turned out to be correct, as nothing special happened in my area.  After a few blackouts in the past, I am already stocked up on certain supplies such as flashlights, batteries and a few other items, but I don't need to make any special preperations anymore whenever the scaremongering media and...
I've bought and sold AAPL so many times that I couldn't even tell you the total number. Sometimes I trade AAPL and make quick trades and sometimes I hold it for a lot longer. I am glad that I was a bit cautious a while back, because the huge drop that seemed to go on forever left me unscathed.