or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

Apple is going to sell a ton of these iPod Touches! Nobody was expecting the A8 upgrade. It's clocked slightly lower than an iPhone 6 A8, but that's to be expected, and the iPod Touch A8 is still very powerful. This thing just blows away the previous model, which used an A5 chip. Has there ever been a bigger performance upgrade for a low end Apple device? Jumping from A5 to A8 just like that?   All of the people buying and ordering these new iPod Touches today can safely...
 The fact that you believe that race has anything to do with anything, shows that you have zero understanding of the situation. It's about ideology. If only you and others here would save their outrage and hatred for the real evil people, such as the garbage mullahs in Iran, instead of directing your outrage and venom towards a poster on a forum, then you might make yourself look more reasonable, and less fanatical.
Agreed. Apple made the right decision here. And putting Touch ID on it, would've placed it into a completely different and higher price category. Apple knows what they're doing.
I'm glad that they didn't include Touch ID. Look at the iPad Mini 3 from last year, it cost $100 more, and that was basically for Touch ID and new colors. If this iPod Touch included Touch ID, it would've cost considerably more, and then I would've had to read about the endless whining from people complaining about the price. Therefore, it is better that Touch ID was not included. Some people are going to complain regardless of what Apple does or doesn't do.  Apple did a...
Get real man. Touch ID was never going to happen. You want Touch ID, go buy an iPhone, problem solved. Apple is going to sell a lot of these new iPod Touches. 
This seems like a very impressive update! An Apple device with an A8 processor starting at $199?   This is great for kids and for anybody else that does not need or does not want an iPhone /w cell plan.
If I walk into an Apple store, I don't give a crap about what color the salesperson is, I don't give a crap about what sex they are, all I care about is that they are knowledgeable, polite and can quickly assist me with whatever it is that I am there for. I don't want some clueless person who has less than 1/10 the knowledge that I have about Apple and their products, and they're there because of their sex or race for example.   It should be about qualifications and...
That's one bet that I would definitely accept. It would be the easiest money that I've ever made. Me on Facebook, and using it on an Android phone?  I have never once signed up for Facebook in my entire life, not under my name, and not under any fake name either. I have also never, ever owned any type of Android phone whatsoever. That's the funniest thing that you've ever written, in my opinion.  As for any elections, we'll see what happens when that time comes. 
That's interesting. I do know that Apple has a euro HQ in Ireland, but I actually didn't know that there weren't any Apple stores yet in Ireland. I wonder why. According to Wiki, the population is almost 6.5 million. Not a huge population, but certainly enough to have at least one Apple store.
 That's obviously what Apple does and what Apple always has been doing. Samsung's philosophy is the complete opposite. It's fling as much shit as you can against the wall, and see if anything sticks. And then keep on flinging more shit against the wall. It's an unending assault of neverending shit. No way can the average consumer that's buying a Samsung phone or Samsung device keep up with all of the different models that they're continuously pumping out every five minutes.