or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

Maybe it'll just be software. If the cost is too high, then Apple should not make a special model for the left handed amongst us.
 We've seen this all before, with the iPhone, the iPad, etc, etc, etc. There are going to be plenty of people who are jealous, because they will not be able to afford it. There are a lot of kids and Fandroids posting on the internet, so it's only natural that these people lash out at that which they can not have. Also, it's Apple, and it's fashionable for certain people to bash Apple. As for the Verge, I've said this before, but I hate that site now, and never visit it. It...
Appearance is irrelevant, when it fails at function. As I wrote in a previous post, I hadn't really given this much thought before, but a round smart watch is a pretty dumb idea when you think about it.
As long as it lasts a full day, then this is not an issue. Those people who are impressed by the Watch will not be deterred by charging once a day.   What kind of a bum is going to sleep with their Watch on?   You take the watch off at night and you charge it. When you wake up, you're ready to go again. We're talking about a full color, touch display here on your wrist.   The gold models come with a charging stand I read, and 's charging solution seems to be well...
 It's not 10% of the population of course, as this Watch is only intended for iPhone users. So 10% of iPhone users would be a more accurate statement. And do you not think that there are any lefties working at Apple? Of course Apple hasn't forgotten about lefties. It's just that the watch is not completed yet, and it makes perfect sense for Apple to concentrate on the main version first, the version for the overwhelming majority of people.
 I would need to see one in person and have it on my wrist first. I also need to hear more details, such as battery life etc. But it's still many months away, so there's no rush in making up my mind just yet.
 I don't think so. It needs to be paired with the iPhone.
I had no idea what to expect before the event, and I'm pleased to see that for a change, pictures of the Watch weren't leaked out by any criminal Chinese workers. It's a good thing that it's not in mass production yet!   I hadn't really thought much about it before, but it makes perfect sense to use the square shape. We are talking about a display that is going to display all sorts of information after all, and not just tell the time. In that regard, watches like the...
 It seems like I'm getting 1080, so it actually looks not bad at all. And of course the Chinese is now gone, so the stream seems good for now.
AHAHAHAA   Fucking finally!   Somebody just killed the Chinese woman! Hurray!    It's about damn time!!!!!