or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

We haven't heard the last negative news regarding Beats.   There's more to come. I'll bet my left testicle on that.
What does Apple's Beats have to do with a movie made by Spike Lee and why would they make a documentary about that?   I question Apple's motives here and I don't like Apple supporting the likes of Spike Lee and his agenda. He's one of the biggest hypocrites and racists around that walks in two shoes. I don't give two craps if he's black or whatever, he doesn't get any damn pass from me for his past comments and his actions.   Most recently he was complaining about how...
 I fully agree that this is not going to affect Apple's bottom line. I'm not worried about my Apple stock at all, quite the contrary. I see AAPL moving past $100 soon, and then continuing on.
 I am an awesome person. A person who believes in scientific fact and not ignorant liberal nonsense and voodoo. The investigation concluded that these chemicals were not dangerous to the workers, so there is no issue here really, besides pandering to ignorant groups. And I don't fully agree that people always comes first. That's not the way it is in the real world. Take a look around. And besides, Chinese factory workers are a dime a dozen. There's no shortage of workers...
 I agree that it probably wont have any significant impact on their business, otherwise Apple obviously wouldn't have done it. But, even if it had a 1% negative impact on production yield, then I would be against it. Anyway, my opinion doesn't really matter in this instance, since this is a done deal it seems.
 I believe that the product should always come first. What were these chemicals replaced with? Are the substitutes equally as good and effective? Does the elimination of the chemicals in any way, shape or form contribute to a lesser phone? Will this lead to a slow down in production and yields, because it is possibly being replaced by an inferior substance and method? Apple's suppliers need to be pumping out as many phones as possible. We don't need to be reading about any...
This is yet another tragic case of Apple surrendering and pandering to external extremist pressure and unsavory outside influences for the second day in a row.    Was it not bad enough that Apple decided to give into racists yesterday? Today they are yielding to anti-globalization lunatics and green fools who spend their days bashing big companies.   After a four month investigation into the issue, the findings were that the chemicals did not endanger the roughly...
 I love the comments, because this my friend is what true diversity is! Diversity of opinions! This is no fake slogan, or some fascist liberal utopia, this is real diversity. Of course to a group thinking liberal who marches in lockstep to whatever the liberal agenda for the day is, diversity means that tolerance and acceptance of others is only a one way street!
 That's what certain terrorist apologists say about the terrorists too. "We need to understand why they want to kill us! Let's find the root cause!" and other likeminded drivel. Sorry, I don't buy into such twisted, backwards and demented logic. The root cause is that they are messed up in their heads, and they simply need to be eliminated. It's no more complicated than that. The problem will go away when they're dead. And I do fully understand what is the root cause...
 Yes, you can not have gangs of criminals running amok through the streets, rioting, looting businesses and destroying neighborhoods. It is absolutely appropriate to stop dangerous criminals from committing further acts of violence and vandalism using whatever methods are deemed necessary, including live rounds. If they get shot, then good, they deserve it, it's solely their own fault, as it was their choice to riot. The police have a duty to protect innocent citizens. The...