or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

I wouldn't want to put my phone in my back pocket. I saw this story on the Verge about how somebody who had their iPhone 6+ in their back pocket ended up getting it stolen, and they didn't even notice it. They ended up finding the thief using find my iPhone, but people who have huge phones sticking out of their back pockets shouldn't be surprised if it eventually gets stolen, without them even noticing. I never put my wallet in my back pocket, and for the same reasons, I...
Females have an advantage, because most of them usually carry around some sort of purse or handbag that is already filled with lots of junk and strange stuff inside. Where is a male going to put a phablet?  I can also see an iPhone Mini as being something that certain females would like, since it would be small and cute.
I think that the whole huge sized phone trend these past years has been driven by dirt poor people who are looking to save some pesos by getting some sort of tablet and phone in one device, aka those damn phablets!    When a phone becomes so big that you can't really carry it around comfortably in your regular pockets, then it's too damn big! If you need to put your phone in a bag or backpack, then it's no longer a damn phone!    I still think that a small sized iPhone...
Today's a good day for all Apple shareholders!   In related news, it's been reported that at least six individuals who have been shorting AAPL these past few weeks have committed suicide today.   One of the bears jumped off of the 67th story of a building, two jumped off of bridges into an icy river, one threw themselves under a subway car in motion, one blew their brains out with a shotgun,  and the last remaining bear intentionally self infected themself with the...
I think that Rogifan went from an Air to an Air 2 and she can speak for herself, but I believe that she's pretty pleased, if I recall correctly.
Not me. I don't want my mind blown! I'll buy an iPad Pro 12.9" or whatever it's going to be called if they don't change things too much. I would just like a larger iPad and they can also make it more powerful. I don't want Apple to make a disgusting Surface like device. I definitely wouldn't buy one of those, no matter who makes it.   Only Apple knows the answer to that I guess, but Apple has so many products across different lines, that they have to prioritize what gets...
Nobody knew if it would have an A8 or A8X, and nobody knew that the A8X would be as powerful as it is, with triple core CPU and eight core GPU. The iPad Air 2 has the power of many laptops now.  For the first time in an iOS device, it has 2 GB of RAM. Just about every aspect of the iPad has been improved upon, including better WIFI, better Display, better RAM, better CPU, better GPU, better thinness, better weight, you name it. I see the original Air as a bit...
No way. An iPhone 6+ may be large sized for a phone, but it's still pretty small compared to a full sized iPad, and can't even compare, not to mention that iPads are significantly more powerful than any iPhones.
The iPad Mini didn't get much of an upgrade, but I'll have to disagree with you about the iPad Air 2. It was a huge upgrade. I'm wondering what planet people are living on that don't believe that the iPad Air 2 was a substantial upgrade. It even went beyond most of the rumors and speculations.
 His numbers don't even make any sense. He expects iPad Mini 3 shipments to drop 6.3% from Q4-14 to Q1-15 and he expects iPad Air 2 shipments to drop 47.4% in that same time frame. That makes no sense at all. If anything, people are buying far more iPad Air 2s than they are buying iPad Mini3s. Almost nothing got changed in the newest gen Mini 3, while the iPad Air got a huge upgrade. And I think that many people who wanted a new Mini are just picking up Mini 2s, because...