or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

Awesome!
 Screw that! There's an even newer model being released 12 days after you buy yours, so I'm just going to wait! And if I wait for another week after that, I just might get it for 50% off, either in the bargain bin or during a fire sale!
 How dare you insinuate that I am not a true Fandroid! I have owned Android devices since the very beginning, ever since they ripped off the first, original iPhone! I will soon be purchasing my next and latest Android device. It has a lovely band-aid design on the back cover and it comes with a 19 megapixel camera that is sure to take better pictures than the iPhone 6+!
 I hear you brother! Steve Jobs would never have allowed this to be released! And the iPad doesn't even have a removable battery! I live in a mud hut, with no electricity and no running water (ebola here we come!), so any devices that I buy must have removable batteries, because I'm only near electricity once a week, twice if I'm lucky. What's the big obsession with thinness anyway? My 1.5 inch thick convertible that weighs 2.4 lbs suits me just fine! I'm no weakling!
Yo seriously, speaking as a true Fandroid, that new iPad is just such a waste!   It's too powerful now! Nobody on the planet has use for all of that power, least of all people like me, true Fandroids.   The most productive and important thing that I do all day is check on Facebook. What do I need all of that beastly power for?   Apple surely screwed up big this time.   And specs aren't everything! What really matters is user experience, and that's why I prefer...
 Ditto.
 Maybe you can't, but I can. I notice a few people here and there saying that all of this extra power can not be used. Guess what. I think that all of those people are ignorant and unimaginative, and just because they don't fully use their iPads, that doesn't mean that other people don't. I can name many apps that I use and have that would benefit greatly from increased power. I'm especially thinking about many of the audio apps that I use, which require vast CPU...
Yep, I'm getting it tomorrow. They apparently bumped up the delivery day by one day. I'm not going to complain about that.  
It's pretty bad I think.
 I have this older black Macbook which I don't use anymore, but compared to this new iPad, it's a damn joke!  The score was about 2600 (macbook) VS 4477 (iPad).