or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

I received this email from Apple too a few hours ago.   This sounds like a real easy way for scammers and dishonest people to scam Apple.   Parents should be responsible for their own children. What's to stop people from abusing this and submitting bogus claims to Apple?   I don't have any whiny brats running around that I can use as an excuse, but I've made plenty of in app purchases, easily many hundreds worth.   What's to stop somebody like me from filing a...
I don't want, and I will never use this. I already have an Apple TV and I have zero intentions of buying an inferior chromecast. Why downgrade when you can upgrade? I can already stream and mirror whatever i want to my tvs and to my computers using airplay. The other day I was mirroring two ipads at once over to my computer, with both iPads showing up perfectly on the computer.
I am enjoying all of the current problems, seriously I am.   It merely proves that certain people were right all along and others were totally clueless.   The American people ultimately get the govt that they deserve and that they voted for.   As for current world events and situations, I find them to be quite entertaining. These events taking place were all predicted a while back by those with a clue. Of course, these people were all mocked and attacked for their...
Disregarding that this rumor comes from the slimy digitimes for a moment, more automation is a good thing.   Remove humans from the equation completely, who needs them? Robots don't strike last I checked, and I don't think that robots are advanced enough yet to commit suicide. And they can probably work robots 24 hours a day. More robots, less humans is where things should be heading.
  Dude, did you even read the article? You're just linking to the same bogus pieces called out in the article for being false. Repeating a lie over and over again doesn't make it any more true. And if you keep repeating a lie, then that makes you guilty of being a liar.
I have multiple Apogee products, and they work nicely with Macs and iOS devices.   Apogee works only with Macs! No Windows users or anybody else allowed!   The last Apogee product that I bought recently was an Apogee Jam, to hook up guitars and bass to my iPads. Sounds great and works great!
You people and you fruit fans don't have a clue.   My next Android phone will have a 65 megapixel camera! Try and beat that suckers!   As I sit here in my parent's basement, I can't wait to be able to capture the lovely view of my four grimy walls utilizing all 65 heavenly megapixels.   The image quality is not that important to me. I'm partially color blind and I'm not exactly that artistically inclined (I am an Android user after all), but what is important is that...
 It's obviously easier to manage a 16GB device than an 8GB device. I do have an 8GB iPod Touch lying around somewhere, and I did manage to upgrade that to the newest OS. I'm not sure where you get less than 3GB of usable space from though. If the OS takes up roughly 3, then you'd have 5 GB of space to use. And, yes, some of that would have to be trimmed down, when installing a new update. That's the compromise that somebody would have to make for choosing a device with...
 That's exactly what somebody will have to do if their device is completely filled up and they need a bit more space. I remember when I had a 16GB iPad that was all filled up to the max, and when I needed some more space, I just deleted a couple of games that I had that were around a gig each. It wasn't a big deal, it took me less than a minute to do. That's the price that somebody has to pay, if they opt for a device with not enough storage to meet their needs.