or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

I definitely hold Apple responsible. They're not stupid, and they know what's going on.
 Everybody on this forum already knows that Samsung is a scummy company. What does that have to do with the topic? The fact of the matter is that these scalpers and smugglers are also scummy people. 
It's a shame that certain people in this thread are putting primitive tribalism ahead of rational thought and common sense, in their ridiculous defense of these Chinese scalpers and iPhone smugglers.   To be honest, I don't really give a rat's ass about the country of China if they miss out on some tax and customs revenue caused by smuggling. That's not my main argument against these scalpers.   What I do care about is that real Apple fans who wait in these lines often...
 I prefer to trust my own two eyes, and the lines that I have seen are majority Chinese. Of course different sorts of scalpers can be found, I am merely stating that the overwhelming majority of the scalpers that I see are Chinese. I also sent my first and only email to Steve Jobs a few years ago, telling him about the Chinese scalping problem in NYC. 
 You're venturing into Fandroid conspiracy territory right there. There is obviously a limited amount of phones that have been manufactured at the time of the launch date. Apple had many, many millions of phones, and obviously the demand is greater than the supply. Do you expect Apple to delay the launch by 3 months, so that they can stock 50 million phones? Also, there is a way to stop some of the scalpers. Apple had implemented it before, but they bowed to PC pressure...
Organized Chinese scalping? Who would ever have imagined such a thing?   Only a racist would ever claim such a thing (or any observant person with two functioning eyes and ears who has seen one of these lines.)   I stood in a few lines for an iPad 2 a few years ago, but I wont be standing in any more lines, especially since you can now preorder online.   It's also not fun to stand in line with people who are not Apple users and who are not Apple fans.
 Handsfree SIRI was worth it for me, I upgraded on day one, and haven't run into any issues yet.
 Are you insane? Apple makes the best devices around, and I look forward to buying a new iPad next month.  I can use Apple devices as much as I please, something that I have been doing for a very long time now. That doesn't mean that I will agree with Apple on every political issue that comes up.
 Sure they are. The uneducated are ignorant. The people who cling to extremist, primitive religions are ignorant. The people who refuse to wear condoms in certain parts of the third world, in countries where AIDS is running rampant are both ignorant and stupid. And also, killing western health care workers who are there to help those silly people is quite ignorant and counter productive.
 Radical liberalism and extremist ideology trumps science and facts, even for many scientists. Their ideology comes before any facts or actual science. The latest liberal super scientist and global warming alarmist to have been busted for fabricating and making up their own facts and evidence is Neil deGrasse Tyson.