or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

What about on colored people? I saw this real stupid article yesterday, asking if the Apple Watch works on people of color.    Will the Apple Watch’s coolest feature work for people of color? http://fusion.net/story/60771/will-the-apple-watchs-coolest-feature-work-for-people-of-color/
iPads started the whole tablet craze, and iPads have been around for some years now.   People aren't going to replace their iPads every year, at least most people wont. An iPad is like an appliance, and it lasts and works good for many years. iPads are being used like crazy by everyone who has them.   The total tablet market might be shrinking, but it's not because tablets are no longer useful, or that people don't use their iPads much. There are obviously other...
My grandmother lives on a different continent than me, so I obviously don't get to see them that often, but thanks to FaceTime, I'm able to video chat every once in a while, thanks to a few iPads. It wasn't that many years ago, that doing something like that would have been incomprehensible.
Screw these Euro Crooks.    How about they earn some money themselves, instead of attempting to steal money from others who are successful?
What's next? Are tattooed peopled a protected group? A minority that demands that all technical and wearable products must be compatible with and function on tattooed people, no matter where or how much they are tattooed?   Was their decision to get tattooed an individual and free choice that they made, and a choice that they will have to live with the consequences of (such as certain devices and wearables that are in contact with skin), or was their tattooing fetish...
You can be very glad that I'm not in charge of Apple. Vast amounts of people and various groups would be upset if I were.
What I don't care about is people with wrist tattoos. I just don't see it as any big issue, and I also don't believe that Apple should go out of their way to fix anything related to this issue, if it is indeed an issue.
This topic ranks among the items today that couldn't possibly be more insignificant.   If somebody has a silly tattoo on their wrist, then don't buy an Apple Watch. Problem solved. I don't give a crap at all about anybody who might have a wrist tattoo and how that might interact or not interact with an Apple Watch.
No way in hell am I clicking on that link.   I'm not giving any views and contributing to the revenue of these youtube whores who make these dumb videos.   And post #10 pointed out that this is the same person who made that idiotic iPhone bend video.
You're probably right about that too! Cries of pleasure and joy, unlike anything that they have ever experienced before.