or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

His numbers don't even make any sense. He expects iPad Mini 3 shipments to drop 6.3% from Q4-14 to Q1-15 and he expects iPad Air 2 shipments to drop 47.4% in that same time frame. That makes no sense at all. If anything, people are buying far more iPad Air 2s than they are buying iPad Mini3s. Almost nothing got changed in the newest gen Mini 3, while the iPad Air got a huge upgrade. And I think that many people who wanted a new Mini are just picking up Mini 2s, because...
People are much better off if they ignore all analysts.
 That's already happening more and more often. Older iPads will be left behind. And just wait until devs begin releasing more apps and games that take advantage of metal. There are certain games that I play that detects which iPad you are using, and you won't get any enhanced graphics if your iPad is not a newer model.
 I wouldn't exactly say that. The more powerful, the better. Ports of desktop games to iPad still have to be dumbed down in many cases. The iPad version won't have the same fancy lighting effects and other things that are very GPU intensive. Having a more powerful GPU allows for better graphics and lighting, higher frame rates, more detailed graphics and a better experience.
 The average person doesn't have to know or even care about chip design, but the average person definitely notices that when they use an iPad Air 2, that it's screaming fast, and that's what counts.
I don't mind ordering stuff online if I see a good deal on something that I want, but no way am I stepping foot in any brick&mortar store on Black Friday.   If I want to visit a zoo, I'll go to the Bronx Zoo.
I'm happy about that.
As I've stated numerous times in the past, I'm not a big fan of Beats headphones.   But that's ok, because it doesn't really matter what I think about them. I don't have to buy them or use them.   I'm glad that they're priced high at least, because Apple should be milking that brand for all that they're worth, while making maximum margins and profits.   I think that they should come out with Beats headphones that cost over $1000. I'm sure that there are a few people...
 When you awaken from your hysterical delusion and childlike liberal tantrum, you'll realize that you are in fact the minority. The majority of people disapprove of Obama, and the recent elections were a solid repudiation of Obama and his failed policies.
MSNBC, my favorite channel without a doubt.