or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

Boom! I knew it!   Congrats to Apple and to all Apple shareholders and to me! 
 I know that she was the CEO of Burberry before, though I'm not that familiar with that company. I was just wondering what specifically she had done for Apple to warrant such a huge payout? Have the Apple retail stores been redesigned? Do they do anything different in Apple stores now compared to before? Is she heavily involved in the Apple Watch rollout or something, since she comes from the fashion world? I'm just curious, that's all.
 You're thinking about Ferguson, and yeah, I doubt that we will be seeing any Apple stores opening up in that town ever.
Tim Cook deserves what he got paid, since he is the CEO of Apple afterall, but what has that woman, Angela Ahrendts, done to deserve her sum yet?
I might have a different theory for that. You'll notice that three southern border states have very low iPhone usage compared to other states, Arizona, New Mexico and Texas. Could that be a consequence of the massive influx of illegals, since those states are basically ground zero? Is it just a coincidence that those three states have very low usage, or are there other factors at play here?
I pretty much knew that, before even looking at any charts, because I see iPhones everywhere here and I'm not the least bit surprised that iPhone usage is so high here. Of course, you also see some poor, unfortunate souls who use Android phones from time to time, but that just comes with the territory I suppose. I also have a theory, based on my own extensive observations, which leads me to conclude that the majority of hot females that a person is likely to encounter are...
 Indeed it has, but it was worth pointing out that the assertion that the "current office-holder" is not guilty of this, is a ludicrous and ridiculous, factually incorrect statement.
I will answer your question quickly, but don't bother to ask me any more questions. I see that you still haven't answered mine. It was passed mostly due to anti-immigrant and anti-Chinese sentiment at the time.
I know that you probably imagine me sitting here posting with a KKK hoodie on, while I'm typing, but that couldn't be further from the truth. I have no desire at all to ever become a teacher, but I think that I would make a great history teacher to kids, if I had to. I am all about facts, and the kids would learn history via an unfiltered lens, in other words, the truth, without any historical distortions, lies, or politically correct omissions of facts and events. The...
 I consider myself to be pretty knowledgable when it comes to history, and I'm going to be conservative and say that my historical knowledge probably exceeds that of 97-98% of the global population. I know all about Hitler and WWII.  And no, my thinking is nothing like Hitler. I don't agree with you. You also didn't answer my question. Are you a communist? I answered your question. This is not a one way street.