or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

ABC news did the right thing!   I mentioned a few days ago that they had a piece on the evening news about 'bendgate', but last night when I was watching it, they had a follow up report and they showed video from the Consumer Reports test and they even pointed out that the HTC phone bent under less pressure than any of the iPhones.   It is fairly obvious that any "bent" iPhones are the result of intentional damage and usage that is beyond what can be described as...
 Yo, dude man, this is like totally an editorial piece. It even says "editorial" next to the title of the article, for real bro. I also find the rest of your post to be rather vague, highly questionable and quite rubbish to be honest. You are asking the wrong questions homie. You should be questioning the motives of those that have contributed to spreading this phony 'bendgate' story, and not those that are exposing the truth. Now that 'bendgate' has been revealed to be no...
Take that biatches!   I slightly pity, but mostly laugh at anybody who was so naive as to fall for the completely bogus and fabricated 'bendgate' story.   What ever happened to critical thinking and common sense? Whatever happened to waiting for real evidence to emerge, and not relying on extremely anecdotal and questionable evidence, which came in the form of one anonymous forum post and one shitty youtube video? I sure wouldn't want any of the sorry suckers who fell...
 Good news for Apple! The consumer reports test just came out! They tested both iPhone 6s and also some phones from other manufacturers. Basically, the whole bend-gate crap was a big bunch of BS!  All the phones we tested showed themselves to be pretty tough. The iPhone 6 Plus, the more robust of the new iPhones in our testing, started to deform when we reached 90 pounds of force, and came apart with 110 pounds of force. With those numbers, it slightly outperformed the HTC...
I deleted a few games, because I found out that I was playing too many, and spending a bit too much time on games.
 That could very well be, however, I think that I will just stick to my simple method of typing what's on my mind, as I believe that I type quicker without any distractions.
 I'll make sure to keep a pile of liberal books around, so that I'll have some material to burn if needed.
 I just bought some common yesterday. I have to look into options sometime, but I admit that it seems kind of foreign to me, with all this talk of theta, beta, delta etc. Things are looking good for AAPL right now going into monday. I often do the AAPL "poor man's algorithm", buying a little on friday and then selling on monday or tuesday, and that usually works out ok, more often than not. One thing that slightly concerns me is that I read that consumer reports will be...
I guess that I'm old fashioned. I have a vast dictionary of words already programmed into my brain, and I don't need or want any suggestions as to what to type next. I'm also not a fan of those swiping keyboards and I received a decent education when I was younger, so I rarely make any spelling or grammatical mistakes.   One day when we're hit by an EMP attack, I'll take comfort in the fact that I will still know how to write using a pen and paper.   I'll be disabling...
 I agree with that.