or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

These people aint shit. They are certainly not the foundation of anything, least of all high tech and biotech. What a joke. Their jobs are easily replaceable and not much skill is required to carry out their jobs. They should be fired. 0 dollars an hour is certainly lower than 20 dollars an hour. 
Wasn't there an article the other day about Cook meeting with Jackson?    It sure sounds like the meeting (or shakedown) was not that successful as first claimed.   Screw these workers! And screw union thugs and shakedown artists like Jackson!   And why are they protesting in Spanish? Get the F out of here! These people can't even speak English and they're demanding higher wages? They should all have to undergo background checks, and if any illegals are found, then...
With the way that France is heading, I could see them bringing that back sometime in the future.
 Hanging is also a preferred method in certain places.
 Oh yeah? How do you explain that doctor who turned out to have ebola, who was running around all of NYC with it? He even lied to the cops, when they tried to question him about his whereabouts.
This was a poor decision and many of those ebola doctors returning to the US can not be trusted, as some have been caught lying and exposing the public to the deadly disease. If somebody wishes to travel to Africa to help, then that's fine, go right ahead, but don't go importing the disease and helping to spread it worldwide by returning to the US, and not following common sense precautions. And these people are supposed to be medical personel, yet some of them act no...
Agreed!
I've been using Apple devices for a long time now, but I never guessed that I would be unlocking devices with my damn thumb and sometimes making purchases with it too.   The killer part is that it works so well.    I love how sometimes certain Fandroids will mysteriously pop up out of nowhere and claim that "but, but there was this blah blah phone or a blah blah laptop that had a fingerprint reader before Apple did!"   My reply to that would be - So what you moron!...
 I agree with you. Gay people and minorities are given much more slack in terms of what they can say and do. It's not about the content of the message, it's more about who is saying it that counts with many people. Maybe I should turn gay, and I'll also get a suntan to make me look more like a minority, and then certain people on this forum would no longer be allowed to be outraged by anything that I say. 
It is very weak of Apple to meet with Jackson and his group that is up to no good.   Who's Apple going to meet with next? The KKK?