or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

Get back to me when Apple hires Marilyn Manson and gives him a senior position in the company. What's next? Is Old Dirty Bastard going to take over as CEO after Tim Cook? Is Apple going to release their own line of gold grillz? It would match with the gold iPhone, and bitches would love it.
 Am I to believe that Apple, the company which has made so many revolutionary devices, is not capable of making their own headphones, and they need to acquire another brand that is mediocre at best, and which has already been featured in many of their competitor's failed products? It's not rocket science, and Apple has all of the resources and money in the world, not to mention the best designers and engineers. If that's the case, then my faith in Apple will have...
 I would rather that Apple just concentrate on making kick-ass products, but that's just my opinion. I'm not going to comment on any more of these rumors, since that's all they are at the moment of course, because this thing is pissing me off. I guess we'll see what happens when the facts come out.
Dr. Dre once said in an interview with MTV - "I don't care about those people", in response to all of the gay-bashing on an Eminem album.   I thought that Tim Cook and Apple were against homophobes, or was all that just talk?    Well, I'm sure that there are plenty of bitches and ho's out there that don't yet own any Apple products, so they might as well start marketing to them.    I think that Apple should use this song in their next commercial, since they're...
 You make an interesting and thought provoking argument, that's presented in a very logical and eloquent manner, but unfortunately, I disagree with your point of view.
This is extremely embarrassing for Samsung, and in their home country of all places. That's just pouring salt on the wound, and I love it!    Samsung's revenue is equal to 17% of the entire GDP of South Korea! They practically own South Korea! And this is a pretty decent sized survey too, with a nice sample size of over 9k people.   I am extremely glad that so many Android users are dissatisfied with their phones. I bet that many of them will make a wiser choice next...
 All Apple has to do is continue making the best products that they can. If they do that, then the rest takes care of itself.  If Apple tries to buy something mainly based on it's perceived "coolness" factor, then I would argue that Apple has abandoned their mission directive and lost it's soul.
They do have some various different brands that they sell, but not all brands are represented of course. The most expensive headphones that Apple sells seems to be the Beats Pro, which is $450. The top seller is the Apple earpods with remote for $29. http://store.apple.com/us/accessories/all-accessories/headphones#!&s=topSellers
 What a great strategy for Apple to try and emulate what their failed competitors have been doing, like including the beats brand into their products.  And if beats are considered high end, then I must be ultra-high end, because I would never use any beats headphones. I don't really care about their price, I have plenty more expensive headphones than any beats, it's just that I don't like their image. I'm not urban, I don't listen to hip hop and I don't associate beats...
 I wasn't able to watch the video, since they're doing some work in my area, and my connection is really slow at the moment, but your #3 scares me, because that means that Apple is just buying into a trend. So they don't have any valuable IP that is worth buying, but Apple just wants their brand name? Some Apple haters claim that Apple is successful just because of marketing or that it's trendy, but that couldn't be further from the truth of course, because we all know...