or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

A damn iPhone is far more powerful than some laptops that people owned not that long ago. The amount of computing power that people now carry around in their pockets is insane! Mobile devices are only getting more powerful, and we're going to start seeing more and more desktop class apps being released. Just imagine how ridiculously powerful an iPhone or iPad is going to be in a few years time, not that they're too shabby now, mind you.   Apple is definitely looking...
Glad that I'm not a customer.   Besides Apple, bank accounts, stock brokers etc., I try not to keep any profiles with online retailers that store my credit card info.   I do order a lot of things from the net, from a whole bunch of different sites, and I usually always check out as guest, it doesn't take long to do, and I feel safer, because I don't want to create a profile and I don't want my credit card info being stored. You simply can not trust most sites to keep...
 Sir, you are too kind.
These fake and fraudulent test scores don't affect me of course, as I would never, ever be caught dead with one of those Android phones, but in some small sort of way, I do feel slightly sorry for all of the pathetic Fandroids out there.   All of the little things that Fandroids think are important are totally meaningless, and they are even more meaningless now than before. Who gives a crap about your specs or your benchmarks? Your benchmarks are a fraud and so are you,...
 Apple seems to be doing just fine, and they have raised the price in the past on a few product lines that I can recall, so it wouldn't be without precedent. There will always be a certain segment of the population that is driven to cheap products like many of the Android tablets available, and Apple has no intention of competing in that space, where margins are either razor thin or nonexistent. Apple will never win over the penny pinchers, and I don't believe that they...
Once again, the analysts make no sense at all.   If supply and yields are supposedly so low, then why bother to whine about lowering the price? I'm tired of people whining about lowering prices, especially when the article is about Apple not being able to meet demand.    Hell no. I say that Apple should raise the price of the mini, especially if it's going to come with beefed up internals and a retina display. It'll be in huge demand, even at that higher price point....
 Changes to the two iPad models: iPad 5: A7 chip or A7x chip, up to 128 GB RAM, Touch ID sensor, iPad Mini like shell iPad Mini 2: A6x chip, up to 64 GB RAM, retina display These are just my guesses, of course.
 Thanks for the explanation. For some reason, your text disappeared when quoting you. If somebody is traveling overseas with a Sprint or Virgin iPhone, then how would they pop in a local GSM sim card, if their iPhone is unlocked? Is the sim card slot just empty on those CDMA phones?
 Well, I got news for you. Plenty of different kinds of people use Macs and Apple products. George Bush used Macs too. Meanwhile, Obama has trouble operating an iPhone. On the campaign trail, President Obama is constantly talking about the importance of technology, but he met his match in an iPhone Sunday.The president had stopped at a campaign office in Port St. Lucie, Fla., to thank volunteers. Then, for the cameras, Mr. Obama was supposed to call two campaign workers...
 I've been looking into the new iPhones, and it seems that they have different models which offer different LTE support. For example, the iPhone that would be best for me, would be the T-mobile version unlocked, since it'll work in the US and in a lot of places in Europe too. http://www.apple.com/iphone/LTE/