or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

The Apple headphone diss is pretty ironic and also pretty low class, but then again, I can't say that I'm surprised. Apple's headphones are free with certain devices, nobody is expecting Apple's earbuds to sound as good as other headphones that costs hundreds of dollars. Audiophiles who listen to music through their Apple devices are already using other high quality headphones that they own.   Plenty of people think that Beat's headphones are crap, so coming from them,...
 I take it to mean that there's something revolutionary coming out. When you look back at previous keynotes, the ones that really stand out to me are when brand new, revolutionary products are being shown for the first time, and that doesn't happen every year. I'm talking about the first iMac presentation, the first iPhone etc.  If this is the best in 25 years, then surely there must be some revolutionary, never before seen product included in this product pipeline, and...
 How about just "We've got some great products coming up this year"? Saying that it's the best product pipeline in 25 years? Wow, that is one hell of a bold statement to be making, and it sets the expectations sky high. I'm still a little puzzled and disappointed by the whole Beats deal, which is why I haven't really bothered to comment on it since it became official, but this might just cancel my bad feelings for that out, if what he claims is actually true. Like many...
 BS. Nobody who values their health and also happens to be sane would trust Samsung.
Yeah, Samsung is the first company that comes to mind, when I think about storing my medical info and using their health platform.   And how pathetic is this timing? Don't tell me that it's just a coincidence, because I wouldn't believe you. 
I want the Apple watch to look great, to be different than all of the other lame attempts at smart watches currently available, and I want it to have some amazing features that nobody else has thought of yet.   I also hope that it's not too cheaply priced. Apple needs to make a great watch, not a cheap watch.
I read about the history of Beats headphones in an article on Gizmodo that was written last year, long before any of the current rumors appeared, and it was all about the dealings of Beats and Monster, who designed and made the headphones for a long time, and the whole read was pretty damn shady if you ask me.    I don't know what planet a few people are living on, those who claim that Beats and Apple are on the same level. I have to assume that it's due to ignorance on...
 Yeah, that's what all the Apple haters are saying. Apple and Beats is a perfect match, because they both sell overpriced products to sheep. I also notice that quite a few Apple haters, not just on this forum, but across the net, are mysteriously in favor of this deal. That ought to make anybody suspicious. I never thought that Apple would lower itself to this level, because it's not just about the money. There are plenty of profitable companies around that Apple can snap...
There have been plenty of people defending this supposed deal, claiming that it's not about the headphones, it's about the streaming service.   And the article in the OP is saying the exact opposite of that.  
I withdraw my pressure sensitive touch screen theory that I made in the previous thread.   Now that I see the full graphic, that's obviously an Apple, and not a finger as I was led to believe in the cropped image.