or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

You don't get to decide that. They are the same market, because quite a few people are buying iPads and iPhones and using it as their primary device. Maybe not you, and certainly not me, but many others are. A full desktop PC is overkill for most people, the people who are primarily content consumers, not creators. Before, people didn't have a choice, they had to buy a PC or laptop, now they have a choice, and many of them are choosing not to buy such devices, as they...
Apple is not in the charity business, and Apple should not buy Blackberry, because it's not worth it.
I don't mind kicking people, regardless if they're down or not. As long as it's deserved, then they deserve to be kicked. And yes, Apple's bad period was due to bad management.
Grab a few engineers maybe, but don't grab any management or upper management types, as Blackberry's management has got to be the biggest bunch of clueless morons ever.
There's always the back of the phone, like the great implementation used by the Motorola Atrix.
Fandroids Sept 2013: Touch ID is such a useless gimmick! And besides, Apple wasn't first! Apple didn't invent fingerprinting! There were a few devices that had fingerprint sensors on them before! Nevermind that they were all bloody useless and did not work properly! I don't want the NSA owning my fingerprints! Apple users are such sheep, but one billion broke ass mofo's buying shitty Android phones are definitely not sheep!   Fandroids 2014: My new Samsung Galaxy 5 has...
 Or you can just take your two thumbs and split the keyboard. Drag you left thumb to the left and your right thumb to the right at the same time.
 You might be right about there not being a full sized gold iPad. I'll just choose a color after I see the keynote. I wanted a black one, because I like how my black Mini looks and feels. I don't think that Apple is going to put the same CPU and the same camera in both the large iPad and the Mini. I'm also not sure about there being a Touch ID sensor on the Mini, but I suppose that we'll all know for sure soon enough in a couple of weeks. The Mini does cost a bit less than...
By the way, it looks like that there's not going to be any black iPad this year, which is what I was wanting, so I guess that I see a gold iPad 64 GB or 128 GB in my future! It'll be mine! My precious!
Having your launch on the same day as an Apple launch is probably a bad idea.