or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

The whole market took a dive today. AAPL would have been down regardless, just about everything was bloody red.
And the download is already done for me. It was only 14.1 mb, since I already had 8.0.1 on one of the iPads.   Of course, the real test is when people update their iPhones I suppose.
I hope so, because I loaded up a little bit today. It seemed like a good opportunity.
 I'll be a pig! I already have 8.0.1 installed on one of my iPads (no issues), and I just began downloading 8.02!
 Is it really an issue though? I mean, I see plenty of people with cracked iPhone screens. How many iPhone users are currently walking around and using a phone with a cracked screen? I bet that the number is not small, yet that is not an issue. If people drop their phones, then the display just might crack. If people have iPhone 6+s, and if they are not careful with using it (like sitting down with that large phone in their pants pocket), or if they intentionally try to...
Who are you going to believe?    Apple, who has vigorously tested thousands of phones, going through their state of the art test facility, or one knucklehead on Youtube who has tested one used phone that was previously bent from before and who is testing it in the most amateurish way possible?      Anybody who chooses to believe the latter is free to go and buy an Android phone, because frankly speaking, I believe that they are too dumb to own any iOS devices, and I'd...
 Screw the children. My rights are more important.
Many people and politicians in the government and the administration believe that they are "above the law". Screw them all!   The authorities can not be trusted, as they have demonstrated time and time again.
What did I write two days ago? It seems that I wasn't that far off from the reality of the situation. I knew that this whole thing was overblown BS from the very beginning.   Here we have one person who claims to have an issue,  in other words, a problem that has supposedly and allegedly affected .00001% of Apple users who have bought an iPhone 6, and it is being widely reported as being some sort of huge problem, even though there is zero proof to back up such a...
 Maybe Apple wants to emulate Microsoft's billions of dollars in losses on their convertibles.