or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

32 Gb max storage on their tablet?!   What a damn joke. Android Lollipop is obviously made for toddlers.
Don't you have an Apple TV? HBO GO works fine on my Apple TV.

I've had HBO GO for a while now, so this offering doesn't really interest me, but I know what's going to happen.   People have been begging and pleading for HBO standalone for a long time now. I bet that when it finally comes out in 2015, then many of the same people will be whining about the price. I bet that it costs more than Netflix per month!
 That is true. People say that a broken clock is correct twice a day, and that may be true. But it also means that a broken clock (like Digitimes) is incorrect 22 out of 24 hours a day. Hardly an impressive or reliable track record.
 It depends where in Europe you're talking about. That might be true for the Southern European poorer countries, like Spain, Italy, Greece, Portugal etc. Scandinavia leads the world in cashless transactions. In Sweden 4 out of 5 transactions are cashless. In Italy, 3 out of 4 transactions are with cash.
I don't see any problems with the Prime Minister's statement.    After the iPhone came out, it was the beginning of the end for quite a few companies.    The competition was busy mocking the iPhone and picking their noses instead of taking the threat seriously.   I sure hope that Apple destroys a few more countries soon! There's quite a few on my list that need to be taken down. Bring it on! 
 You mentioned games, and that's especially one area where a big difference will be seen. Who doesn't want to play to games with better graphics and a much higher FPS? Generally speaking, everything will be better, including stuff like browsing. I also believe that Touch ID is a big feature to be included on an iPad for the first time. Of course some people will still be content with their older iPads and they wont be upgrading just yet, but I think that the new iPads are...
 You must live in a cave if you think that's all that people use iPads for.
 Yeah, I would hope that they would at least announce it, like they did with the Apple Watch, even if it's not due to ship until early next year. I got taken by surprise after I bought an iPad 3, and then Boom!, out of nowhere comes the iPad 4, way ahead of schedule!