or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

Because Apple wants you to buy the larger, more expensive product. Have you not been following Apple for the past few decades? I don't know for sure what will be announced of course come Sept, but if the 128GB RAM is only available on the 5.5" phone, then I will not be the least bit surprised, as that is exactly what I am expecting Apple to do.
Just face it people, freemium games are here to stay.   I'd rather pay for a game outright, but the situation is what it is. Freemium games make money for the developers.   I've been playing a few games that are freemium, and if you are good enough, then you will be kicking ass. You will even be kicking ass VS crappy players who lack talent but spend a lot of money.   I love RTS games and I've mentioned this before on this forum, but I've been playing World of Tanks...
 Bingo. Like many other people on this forum, I'm not just a fan of Apple products, but I'm also an investor in Apple from time to time. I want Apple to release killer products, so that I can personally enjoy them and use them, but I also want Apple as a company to make a killing, because that is also in my best interest.
 What a bunch of crap. A stupid, deceptive looking propaganda collage intended to fool ignorant people. The iPhone is nothing like the LG Prada, which was a total joke of a phone and a complete failure. And the iPhone goes way back, way before 2007. In court documents from the Apple VS Samsung case, there was a prototype iPhone dated August 2005 that was nicknamed purple. Anybody claiming that the iPhone is somehow derived from that miserable piece of junk known as the LG...
 I've argued numerous times in the past that Apple should raise their prices on certain products, so this wouldn't be the first time that I am making that argument. As opposed to Android people, I'm more of a quality over quantity kind of person.
 My iPad 3 has 1 GB of RAM. I trust Apple's decisions up to a certain point, but I also trust my own experiences of course, and I do know that I would like more than 1 GB of RAM, since I have been using an iPad with 1 GB of RAM for quite some time now.
Haha, I told you all just yesterday.   A lot of people are going to have a tough time deciding which model to get.   I don't really care, since both models will sell well, and Apple will be raking in the bucks.
So Apple ultimately won, but that woman judge denies Apple from even recovering attorney fees? It's not about the amount, sixteen million is mere pennies to Apple, it's about the principle, and the evil and criminal Samsung should be ordered to pay up, since they lost. Isn't that how court cases usually goes? The loser pays attorney fees. What the hell kind of justice is that, and what the hell kind of a judge is she? This is a total joke, a travesty of justice and I...
 I read it correctly. It is you all who are mistaken.
 I've never been big into phones. I couldn't even tell you the names of some of the prior phones that I used. I had a couple of motorolas back in the day, a couple of Nokias and a few others that I don't even remember which brand. What model or name I had, I have no idea, because it never interested me. I just used a phone as a phone back in those days.