or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

(1) I don't mind! The thinness is worth it. And I hardly ever used that switch before to begin with. No big loss here!(2) I believe that saying substantially worse is a bit of an over exaggeration.(3) 32 grams is 32 grams, and not to be discounted.(4) Perhaps there will. We shall see. In a few months though? I doubt that. More like a half a year, if there is even to be an iPad Pro.(5) Matter of opinion.(6) I agree that the two speakers would be better in landscape. (7)...
 Keep in mind that it will also most likely have an increased resolution, which will require more power.
Not interested!   Even if it costs $9.99!   Next!
 Agreed.  It's a super thin tablet! It's not a damn boom box! If I want awesome audio and deep bass, I'll just plug in a pair of expensive headphones or hook up the iPad to a pair of audiophile speakers. The sound is actually better than before, but it's silly to have totally unrealistic expectations as to what it can produce.
First of all, I agree that the iPad Air 2 gets five stars! I've had mine since day one, and it is indeed a powerhouse. I've been running some CPU intensive tasks and apps on it and it screams.   One thing that I don't see mentioned much anywhere is that the display doesn't just look better, because it's now bonded, but I also read that the touch sensors in the display are new and improved, so the iPad Air 2 is even more responsive and accurate, not that it was bad...
 I have stated numerous times before that I'm not a republican.Though I'm definitely not a democrat either. There are plenty of clowns and clueless people on both sides, though more are found towards the left.
 So you boycott all businesses that aren't rabid liberals?
 It's funny that you mention that, because that's exactly what I threw in the trash, before I bought my most current printer.
 I had gone through so many of those crappy color printers that cost around $100, with their stupid expensive cartridges that don't last long at all. That's exactly why I decided to spend a little more this time and get a big laser printer. It will far outlast any of those other crappy printers that I owned before, not to mention that the quality is great. I don't need color. I just need great quality black & white.
 I'm actually an anti-environmentalist and I have no problem with killing and murdering trees. I bought a new printer a while ago, a huge Brother laser printer that prints out a ridiculous number of pages per minute, and I am constantly printing things out from my iPad and other computers that I have just for the hell of it.