or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

Same thing with the Watch. If somebody has the gold Watch, they are hopefully smart enough to not walk around wearing it in a neighborhood that has a high population of Fandroids.
 Nah man.  I would get banned daily.
 And coming from a huge Apple fan, I like how this watch looks! I find it to be kind of retro chic. I'm not sure if I would get one yet. That remains to be seen, when I can see one in person, and besides it's not out until next year.
 Those people are insignificant. Believe me, there are plenty of people who will be buying this Watch. And $349 is only for the cheapest model! People will be spending over a thousand for certain models I believe. This is a luxury item, a companion watch for an iPhone. 
  Which is why I believe that some people have far too high expectations for the battery life on a tiny smart watch.
 Actually, we do not yet know that. This Watch is not yet released, and Apple hasn't released any specs on the battery life yet.
 Of course there are. You can bet your ass that Apple will be doing a ton of work on the Watch before it's final release sometime next year.
 I don't have any objections to the $650 price. I also think that the gold models will be over $1000. This is not a watch for cheap Fandroids who think that everything should be $99.99 or lower.
 I do. My iPads get heavy use during the day. I make it a habit to plug them in each night.
 I don't think that this can be compared to any regular watches at all. I just use a Casio G-Shock, that's solar powered, and it works great. I'll never have to charge that thing for as long as I live, but there is just no comparison at all between an old school watch and the Watch. If somebody just needs something to tell the time, then don't buy the Watch. There are obviously far better options out there.