or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

Agreed. People who do that are just damn lazy. Quote a line or two, if you must quote, but don't quote the whole god damned article, especially when it's a bit long.
I'm not surprised that the pilots wanted the to use the absolute best device available (iPad), but Microsoft apparently made some sort of deal with Delta so that Microsoft could sell their flop of a tablet to Delta.   Needless to say, I would never fly with a penny pinching airline that is so out of touch with reality and puts public safety at risk.   This reminds me of a recent TV show that I was watching, "Under the Dome". I saw numerous Windows phones and Surface...
It's a good thing that Apple finally dethroned Coca-Cola, but what the hell is number eight doing on that list?
 Attention whoring, little Fandroids! Your mission for today is to defend the indefensible and always side against Apple, no matter how wrong the other party is. ...GO!!
 Well, they're not going any higher than 1920x1080, obviously, but if the bit rate is increased, then the quality is also increased. It's not just about the resolution. 1920x1080 with a low bit rate is crap compared to 1920x1080 with a high bit rate. And, it depends on the particular movie of course. Not all Netflix movies are Super HD and not all are regular HD.
I've already had Super HD Netflix on my Apple TV for a bit now.   I bought my Apple TV this summer in Europe, when I was on vacation, and I was watching Super HD Netflix as soon as I set up the Apple tv.   However, when I came back to the US, I no longer had Super HD on Netflix, due to Time Warner.   It's good that Netflix now offers Super HD to everybody with an Apple tv, regardless of cable provider.
 And I'd much rather have a fully unlocked iPhone, which one can easily get.
 At the present time, that is correct. I have this theory though, and it goes like this. A lot of the people who I see using ridiculous, large Android phones look like people that most likely do not own a larger tablet device, so they're looking to save money and get a phablet that covers both bases. The only problem is that it doesn't do a good job at either, IMO. It's a bit too large for a phone to be carried conveniently around, IMO. And the tablet part of it is a bit...
 I do believe that you are correct. Android is for the financially disadvantaged, and for those who don't have money to fully use their devices (data etc.). Basically it's for kids, the unemployed, people on welfare and street beggars. The OP mentions frequent intercontinental travelers, and whenever I take a flight, the majority of what I see are people using iOS devices.  Apple's iOS lineup accounts for 84% of in-flight Wi-Fi traffic from mobile...
 I have a black iPad Mini, and I too was hoping for a similar black iPad 5, but it doesn't look like it's going to happen, so I'm just going to have to go with one of the other colors for now.