or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

Thanks for the explanation. For some reason, your text disappeared when quoting you. If somebody is traveling overseas with a Sprint or Virgin iPhone, then how would they pop in a local GSM sim card, if their iPhone is unlocked? Is the sim card slot just empty on those CDMA phones?
 Well, I got news for you. Plenty of different kinds of people use Macs and Apple products. George Bush used Macs too. Meanwhile, Obama has trouble operating an iPhone. On the campaign trail, President Obama is constantly talking about the importance of technology, but he met his match in an iPhone Sunday.The president had stopped at a campaign office in Port St. Lucie, Fla., to thank volunteers. Then, for the cameras, Mr. Obama was supposed to call two campaign workers...
 I've been looking into the new iPhones, and it seems that they have different models which offer different LTE support. For example, the iPhone that would be best for me, would be the T-mobile version unlocked, since it'll work in the US and in a lot of places in Europe too. http://www.apple.com/iphone/LTE/
 I do know the difference between subsidized and contract. The $99 iPhone 5s is obviously subsidized. Why would somebody spend $550 on an iPhone from Sprint if it's subsidized? That doesn't make sense. 
 I see. I suppose that maybe there's no point in having one, as I said in my first post, but I wasn't aware that there was no such a thing. So why would somebody buy the $550 iPhone from Sprint then? Just to be on no contract, but your phone is still tied for life to Sprint? Sounds like a bum deal.
NVM...........
 I don't know who you are of course, so I don't know how much your guarantees are worth, but the iPhone 5s no contract costs $549 on Sprint. That is not subsidized.   
 And I wonder if you read my post.
 Reading the bill? What an outrageous idea! Video of the Week: “We have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it” http://blog.heritage.org/2010/03/10/video-of-the-week-we-have-to-pass-the-bill-so-you-can-find-out-what-is-in-it/ I guess that people are finally finding out what's in it, and I'm sure that there are plenty of more "surprises" to come. 
It's too bad that it's Virgin and not T-Mobile that is offering the unlocked phone for cheaper.   Virgin, which is same network as Sprint I believe, is CDMA. And an unlocked CDMA iPhone is pretty worthless, especially if one intends to travel.