or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

We don't know, and I agree with you. I was questioning the alleged rumor.
 Yes, I know that Spotify hasn't turned a profit yet, but if streaming is so bad a business, why would Apple want Beats' streaming?
 I wouldn't write it off until we see what Apple brings to the table, if they decide to bring anything at all.
Yeah, that's right, the biggest player on the planet. And by that, I mean Apple of course. You know, the same Apple that transformed the entire mobile phone industry, and the same Apple that transformed the entire tablet industry. Making a prediction about "wearables" today is like making a prediction about the mobile phone market in 2006. It's a fools errand. As for your comment about my favorite "player" only playing to small, closed community, that's not true at all....
What a stupid prediction.   How can anybody predict anything about "wearables", when the biggest player on the planet has not even entered the game yet?   There have been multiple half assed attempts at "wearables", with certain companies (scamsung) rushing to market with their terrible devices that have been flops, but it is just dumb to make any predictions about "wearables" at this point.
I don't currently use Spotify, but total integration between Spotify and Djay 2 seems pretty cool. It even matches songs according to BPM and key. I have Djay 1, but that was limited to songs in your own iTunes library, and I think that they had to be downloaded first before you could use them. In Djay 2, you just stream from spotify, giving full access to 20 million tunes.   Some people are probably going to jump on me for expressing my honest opinion, but Apple should...
I thought that Apple was about human rights, gay rights, anti-discrimination and all that stuff. They certainly seem to have been talking about it a lot lately. Or maybe that just applies to the US, and who cares what happens elsewhere.
 Believe what you want. I've been to the mideast before and of course I know what Arabic writing looks like. I still think that it's crazy looking, and that's how I choose to refer to it, even if I'm aware of what it is.
They don't make them anymore. Not many were ever made. I see some going on ebay for around 7-8 K USD.
Besides a tiny SIM tray, Apple hasn't really made much use of Liquidmetal yet.   They obviously have bigger plans for it, or they wouldn't have extended the agreement.