or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

No, it's not wrong.   If there's one thing that I know and follow, it's music apps.   It doesn't matter if you go out and buy the newest, most expensive, flagship Android phone today. There is still massive lag, when it comes to music apps. I follow music forums, and I read what developers and users write. I am specifically referring to audio lag. It doesn't matter if somebody releases an 8 core phone tomorrow, the problem is Android. And no, the problem has still not...
  Android is the worst lag ridden crap that is out there. People who don't have high expectations gravitate towards it.    I use a lot of music apps on iOS, and that is something that just can not be done on Android, due to the massive, amateurish lag.   I'd rather use a $10 feature phone than be forced to use an Android phone. 
I don't like Facebook, and I have little faith in their future, but I do regret not buying a few shares today, and then quickly dumping them, just to make a quick buck.
That's funny, this is from today's news:     FAILING FRANCE The dismal French PMI boded ill for the euro zone's No.2 economy for the next quarter at least. The Markit services purchasing managers' index fell in March for the eighth month running to 41.3 from 43.7 in February, hitting its lowest level since February 2009. "The very weak support readings for the president (Francois Hollande) suggest it will be very difficult to go ahead with far-reaching structural reforms...
Fortunately for me, marijuana is decriminalized where I live, so it's the equivalent of a traffic violation. 
Here we go again, and this time it's French people whining about cheaper iPhones.   Apple needs to resist the temptation to give in to the cheapskates who keep calling for cheaper Apple products. There is a limit as to how cheap Apple can go, and Apple is never going to win the cheap race.    Apple should be concentrating on making new, mind blowing products, and pricing them appropriately. And guess what, not everybody will be able to afford them, that's life....
  I enjoy smoking weed sometimes.    I tend to stay away from dangerous legal drugs, such as alcohol and prescription drugs, which are real killers, so only illegal stuff for me! 
Good! Prohibition is immoral and a huge waste of money and resources. It is idiocy and it's only a matter of time before it's gone, though that might still be years away. The people at the DEA have one of the most useless jobs ever, most of them should be fired.   Hopefully people are using iMessage to make a lot of drug deals.
  I think so too.   If I were to take something that I really dislike, let's say Android. It would never even enter my mind to sign up for an Android forum and spend my days there trashing Android. What a huge waste of time that would be. I'm on this forum because I like Apple products a lot obviously, and have been using them for a long time.    I would have to be insane and totally messed up in my head if I were to spend my days on an Android forum, and yes, I do...
  Yes, and as I pointed out, he's criticizing Apple because his own app won't work the way that he wishes it to. He's just upset that Apple has rules which doesn't allow iOS apps to download executable code.   This isn't the wild west, and we can't have a free for all, with everybody doing exactly what they want, otherwise we'd end up with horrible crap like Android. So, if anybody needs to go and download executable code directly to their devices from anywhere in the...