or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

Where's my money from this settlement?   It says that Google will pay about $900,000 to my state. What does the state do with the money? Pocket it and defraud the tax payers? This settlement should only benefit Safari users, as they were the ones who were violated by Google.   Since I'm an Apple user and a Safari user and I live in one of the states that will be receiving money, should I not be receiving any money? I don't care if it's only a few pennies, it's the...
What a joke. I wouldn't want one of those Samsung watches even if it cost $29.99.
I agree that the differences between the two have to do with size, battery and thermal issues.
So people who paid $100 more don't feel screwed. The Mini Retina remains a good tablet, just not as good as the Air, though the difference is small.
I'm actually happy about this.   I didn't like that the iPad Mini Retina was looking to be identical to the larger Air, besides the display size of course.   The Air remains the premium Apple tablet, and I also liked that the Air was clocked slightly higher and has a little better performance than the Mini Retina. The Mini Retina is in between the iPhone 5s and the Air, in terms of performance.   The Mini retina remains a great tablet, but if somebody is a...
Good move on Apple's part!   Apple bought AuthenTec a little over a year ago, and Touch ID already made it's way into the new iPhone 5s.   I'm expecting to see an Apple product utilizing this PrimeSense 3d tech sometime in 2014.   Bring it on!
I was on the Crackberry forum a while ago, and I saw a few posts there comparing Blackberry to Apple, and how Apple was in trouble before and they came back, and how that could happen to Blackberry also. Those delusional people can sure dream if they like, but it's not going to happen. The difference is that Blackberry has no Steve Jobs, and nobody is going to save them. Blackberry is not a pioneering computer company like Apple was. And it's not weird that some companies...
 Even if it were to fail for Samsung, that would tell Apple nothing, just look at Samsung's horrible watch. That doesn't mean that Apple doesn't have a watch of their own that they will eventually release. Apple's execution would obviously be a million times better than anything that Samsung could do. Apple actually thinks about what they release, Samsung just releases random crap. And if the Samsung random crap product for this week fails, they'll just release another...
Anybody still using a Blackberry in 2013 is like somebody who still uses a mechanical typewriter, and they have no clue that word processors and computers exists.   Blackberry is done. The writing on the wall was visible many years ago already. It's time for them to go away completely now.
This is a truly stupid idea, about as dumb as Samsung's flop of a watch.   What use is the wrap around display on a phone, to allow people sitting to the left and right of you on a bus to more easily read your messages?   Watching any sort of content on it will suck. Gaming will suck on it. Browsing will suck on it. Everything will suck on it.   Not that long ago, TV's were curved, but that wasn't because it was a deliberate design choice, they had no other...