or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

Yo dudes, you Apple fans make me sick to my stomach!   There are hardly any malware issues on Android at all! My Android phone has no issues at all.   I am so damn cheap (being an Android user of course), that my solution is simply not to connect to the internet at all. I don't use the internet at home and I especially don't use it on flights.    And for those rare times when I do need to connect, I simply run shady anti-virus and anti-malware software which I...
These three lowlife losers from Mass. are just looking for a quick buck. Suing because they were asked for a zipcode when making a credit card transaction? Maybe it's in place for security reasons and to protect against fraud. I ordered something yesterday from a site, and get this, I know it sounds crazy, but I had to provide my personal info! The bastards! Maybe I should sue the retailer?   These three people who were apparently dropped on their heads when they were...
 They probably will ruin it. Everybody knows how Google makes their money. Now, Google will know even more about your life, your habits, your contacts and even your room temperature probably.
 I agree, but for 3.2 Billion, I'd sell to the devil, which I guess is what happened in this case. Do no evil.
I don't blame the guy for selling to Google.   For 3.2 Billion, how can you?   Nest's products seem cool, but I don't think that Apple should have paid anything close to that amount, so let Google have them.
 There is a difference between a "high-end" Android device and the average Android phones that are dumped on people. I'll give you that, you are correct.
Why am I so quick to be dismissive of a new Samsung feature? Past experience and Samsung's history, that's why. There is no evidence that I see for me to think that this feature is nothing but a cheap gimmick. As for Android users' financial standing, I have seen all of the charts and statistics that have come out these past years, and they almost all point towards the same conclusion.
I doubt that this has anything to do with security. It's probably a useless, cheap gimmick that doesn't work very good, just like the face recognition crap turned out to be.   I also believe that Android users in general do not care too much about security, and I also believe that most of them do not have much worth protecting in the first place.   What kind of dumb crook or hacker would want to gain access to an average Android user's phone? Where is the value there?...
 That's good to know, thanks. The last Playstation that I tried was PS 2.
 If you're further curious, then here's the video proof. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws And yes, I see Tallest Skil's link. Thanks.