or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

I have a black iPad Mini, and I too was hoping for a similar black iPad 5, but it doesn't look like it's going to happen, so I'm just going to have to go with one of the other colors for now.
Apple should charge customers $50 for every Surface tablet that somebody brings in to be disposed of.
 The Verge pretty much sucks now too. It's not even a tech site. They keep mixing in political crap, and I'm not interested in their politics.
A "Blackberry enthusiast"?   How's it going with Blackberry nowadays?    This is from the guy's twitter feed a few days ago. No wonder that he has an anti-Apple bias. He just doesn't get it, neither does Blackberry, Blackberry is soon dead and "Blackberry enthusiasts" are soon to be extinct.   sandy cannold ‏@SandyCannold20 Sep I will be so sad if blackberry doesn't survive.. I can't type on a device without a keyboard.. Fat fingers & digital keyboard don't...
 I don't regret updating to iOS 7. The fresh, new look and added features are well worth it, IMO. I feel that my iPad 3 has been a little weak for some time now, even when I was on iOS 6. For doing most tasks, the iPad 3 still rocks. I only notice that I could use a bit more power when using certain, very CPU heavy apps.
I am not surprised.   Did anybody else recently read about how iOS's Touch response is at least twice as fast as Android's?   The spin from the Fandroids on that issue is mindblowing! One excuse after another, with the most common one being that humans can not notice such a small difference. Somebody has to be either on very strong narcotics or in complete denial to not notice how slow and laggy ALL android devices are. I've been saying it for ages, and now it's being...
My iPad 3 is starting to feel a bit weak, especially when using certain apps. And while I do like iOS 7, I do notice that it is slightly more processor intensive than iOS 6.    I look forward to getting my new iPad 5 next month, which will have even more power than the iPhone 5s A7 chip, since it will be clocked higher.
I advise all Fandroids to immediately install this app, I hear that it's awesome, and I can highly recommend it.   It'll fit right in with all of the other malware found on Android.   And ignorant Fandroids are talking about Apple's Touch ID? Hell, every Android device itself is a huge security threat, thanks in no small part to their malware infested store.   I also read that Blackberry couldn't release BBM (and had to delay it) because there was a crapload of fake...
 Baloney. The author is completely full of crap. But the reason I am voicing a bit of doubt is that it seems like Apple is now trying to squeeze every last bit of profit it can out of an aging, shall we call it, iStone.
Anybody who listens to douchebag analysts deserves to lose all of their money in the market.   It's amazing how some douchebags even tried to spin Apple's record breaking iPhone sales.   Why Record iPhone Sales Might be Rotten for Apple (AAPL)   This is truly some crackhead logic.   http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/business/2013/09/why-record-iphone-sales-might-be-rotten-for-apple-aapl/