or Connect

Posts by Apple ][

That's Tim Cook meeting with the ruler of Dubai. I'm not gay and I'm not a CEO, but if I were, I certainly wouldn't set foot in any primitive countries that hates me and would murder me. From Wiki:Article 354 of the Federal Penal Code states, "Whoever commits rape on a female or sodomy with a male shall be punished by death." In 2013, it was announced that all the Gulf Cooperative Countries had agreed to establish some form of, yet unknown, testing in order to ban and...
 What I wrote is meant to be taken with a grain of salt, as I'm just trying to be funny sometimes. But I do find it ironic that if a group of people representing people like me (regular guy, white male, heterosexual) were to hold a special parade to celebrate ourselves, it would probably be reported as being a hate group on the march. 
It's unlikely that I would ever find myself at any LGBT parade, and I don't live in San Francisco, but where is my free iTunes card handed out to me for being an awesome heterosexual?   Where's my parade?   According to the article, it's only a pass for one free song, so it's not a big deal, but has Apple ever handed out any free iTunes cards at other types of parades?
I love the Planet of the Apes, at least the original movies from the sixties and seventies, I'm not as big of a fan of the newer movies, hopefully this one will be good. The worst one made was probably the Tim Burton version, in my opinion. It wasn't epic at all. I'd rather watch the tv series from the seventies instead of any of the newer movies that have been made.   If a Planet of the Apes movie were to be realistic, and if the Apes have the most advanced society,...
 I think that it would be hilarious if a few shitty countries in the world were to ban Apple products, because of a gay CEO. I think that those kind of knuckledraggers should be provoked. F.ck 'em.
 Yep, that is true, just read the news. There are a ton of primitive countries and certain barbaric religious countries in the world that will cause big problems for a person if they're gay, or accused of being gay, even if they're not.
I agree with most of the posts in this thread, and who gives a crap if a CEO is gay?   I also think that CNBC is a crappy channel.   However, I don't agree with a few posts in this thread, like a couple that seem to accept bestiality. No, that's not cool at all, and you belong behind bars if you are a sick and perverted, mentally ill, sadistic, animal abuser. Those kind of people can F.ck off.
It's good that Apple lowered the prices for additional RAM, but isn't an A5 a little bit old today?   I mean, soon there will be an A8 chip coming out in a few months.
And yet, the worst DOJ in the history of DOJs, a DOJ with a total disregard for the law and the constitution, are going after Apple.
I'm not really sure why, since I'm not even a T-Mobile customer, but I happened to watch a little bit of that last event that they had. Besides Apple events, I don't really follow any events by other companies.   Anyway, I doubt that other phone companies would ever have an event like T-Mobile's, because the CEO was cursing, using words like F*ck on stage, and I found the whole thing to be hilarious.   I don't like fake Mofos, I like people who tell it like it is, and...