or Connect

Posts by SurfRat

This is actually pretty good news. For what it's worth, I find this to ring extremely true amongst many of my higher education counterparts.
You can download it directly from the following link. They give you directions on how to get iTunes to recognize it as well.http://www.iphoneatlas.com/2008/02/2...-114-released/
It seems logical to me that there will be some type of major revision to the iPhone in June. After all, June will mark the one year anniversary of the iPhone launch. If there's a better time to update I sure don't know what it is.
It means that the iPhone already operates on numerous different carriers around the world. I don't see any reason to think it means anything else.
Well let's see how many people agree with you.If the iPhone and iPod touch are starved of developers and applications, you'll have a point. Give it time though, as I have a feeling many will view this architecture as a very viable and fair one.Only time will tell.
Dude, either you're grossly misinformed, or just completely naive, but iPhone owners are definitely paying for these updates too. It comes right out of our monthly AT&T phone bill. I really can't see what you're griping about here. If Apple were charging you a monthly fee to use your iPod touch, then you'd have a shit load to complain about, but really now, Apple is not trying to rip you off. There's a lot of work that goes into these software updates, and the benefits...
Yeah, that's definitely too bad. But don't think us iPhone owners aren't paying either. It comes right out of our monthly phone bill, and you aren't paying a dime for that. So really there's nothing to complain about.
Probably not much business sense, agreed. But Ive understands what it is at the root level that makes this company tick. It really would be tough to replace Jobs with just one man, I think a tag team CEO of Cook and Ive would be exactly what this company would need to continue on successfully.
I agree 100%. Although, this has been argued to death on these forums. Unfortunately, it's just going to have to be one of those "agree to dissagree" things.
Haha, nice work. Appreciate the quality, compared to some other iPhone demos on YouTube.