or Connect

Posts by SurfRat

My favorite, mostly because of reliability and performance, not so much for being the cheapest option is RamJet. www.ramjet.com
Thank you, thank you, and THANK you! My thoughts exactly.
That's exactly what I have noticed, and it's getting way out of hand. Sure there's a problem here, but people mostly need to take a deep breath and get a grip on reality.
Very well-articulated post. I had similar thoughts while watching the Keynote. As others have said, when this price point was set, I realized how much of a steal the regular MacBook looks right now.
Oh hell, 'Airbook.' That's almost as bad as 'iTouch.' Disgusting.
Nice, glad to hear someone else thinks the same way, maybe we'll a software option to switch the way this functions.
I've also owned an iPhone since day one. The coverage has been flawless since I purchased it. Keep in mind, it largely depends on where you live/work/travel. Some areas are bound to have poor reception, I have been lucky enough to work and live in very well-covered areas.
I watched it in the keynote and in the guided tour.The pictures still seem to move opposite directions with the same gesture movement.Hmm, am I the only one that sees this as counter intuitive?
Has anyone else noticed the multi-touch inconsistencies between the iPhone and the MacBook Air? When 'swiping' through photos on the iPhone, pictures are 'pushed' in the same direction you swipe. For example, swiping from the right to the left will push that picture to the left and the next picture will come in from the right. Makes sense to me. On the MacBook Air, however, making this exact same gesture, from right to left, will show you the previous picture rather...
Yeah, but if you were paying attention, you'd see that no one was even buying on the rumor this time around. Save for last Friday, everyone has been selling steadily for the past two weeks.