or Connect

Posts by AppleConvertNJRob

Hello, I wish to change my username and need to activate a new account here for the forums to change my username. I can;t figure out how to cancel this username at the moment. Please help thanks
I realize the basics are the same but like you said it will look different and growing accustomed to two different layouts in 3 months or so is why i was opting to wait. If i was already familiar with the OS then I wouldn't wait. but I'd be learning basics getting used to stuff then readjust to changes no matter how minor
I have been waiting for the new iMac line-up FOREVER. This will be my first Mac in my house since an Apple IIe. I used others in school till 1993 and 1996 in college. Now, I just gotta wait for Lion to be pre-installed on them before I buy. I'm not going to learn two separate OS in less than 3-4 months. I will be learning from scratch since I'm crossing over from PC thanks to my iPhone 3GS which i'm upgrading to an iPhone 5 as well.
The same way they currently do in Europe
I too am confused with choosing a 256GB SSD vs. 1TB or 2TB Serial ATA Drive for my first iMac. The capacity difference seems very drastic despite the speed you all talk about. I'm going from a 128GB Serial ATA on my 6 year old Dell so switching to 1TB or 2TB on a Serial ATA IS HUGE. As opposed to going only 128GB to 256GB on a SSD. I need the storage. Perhaps, the option combining is best for me? The applications stored and open on the SSD and my files stored on the 1TB or...
it looks like the iMac is being discounted in price I've had the 27" Quad Core in my cart to buy in the summer for some time and they changed the hardware and pricing. I only went to the cart to see if MobileMe was taken off and found my Memory was changed as well. Iwas gonna get the 2 slot 2x4 8GB for 400.00 i might go the extra 200.00 for the 16GB now. Couldn't do the 1,000.00 before. Originally: 27"Quad Core Memory •\t4GB 1333MHz DDR3 SDRAM - 2x2GB •\t8GB...
it looks like the iMac is being discounted in price I've had the 27" Quad Core in my cart to buy in the summer for some time and they changed the hardware and pricing. I only went to the cart to see if MobileMe was taken off and found my Memory was changed as well. Iwas gonna get the 2 slot 2x4 8GB for 400.00 i might go the extra 200.00 for the 16GB now. Couldn't do the 1,000.00 before. Originally: 27"Quad Core Memory •\t4GB 1333MHz DDR3 SDRAM - 2x2GB •\t8GB...
The iPhone and Apple have come a long way. Apple has constantly revolutionized the way people listen to music and interact with others. Their mobile handset, the iPhone, has been the forerunner in mobile technology for years now, but it seems that they have forgotten their roots. The iPhone hasn’t always been that sleek and super glossy icon of consumer tech that it has definitely become. So let’s take a look at the evolution of our favorite handset.2005: The Moto Rokr in...
Ok. I am getting my first Mac since my last apple I owned was an Apple IIE. Yes pathetic I worked on Macs in HS 1990-93. But once in college my first computer I owned was Windows. My 2009iPhone 3GS purchase has changed that!! Anyway, I been trying to figure out what you mean by "full screen" on a Mac. I finally get it, the dock is the Windows Desktop and their desktop is covered when in "full screen" does this mean that the new Mac "full screen" will cover the dock as...
Well, I read somewhere on this site that some people don't believe these"rumors" even if New York Times reports it and they won't believe anything until The Wall Street Journal reports it. Well naysayers here is your wish: About Kara Kara Swisher started covering digital issues for The Wall Street Journal's San Francisco bureau in 1997 and also wrote the BoomTown column about the sector. With Walt Mossberg, she co-produces and co-hosts D: All Things...