or Connect

Posts by NelsonX

One company from my country: http://www.allviewmobile.com/index.php?id=9
Can you not load any Android app on Amazon tablets? There must be a way to jailbreak it.
Man, those bits are really heavy stuff! Anyway, both are good tablets. It really is incredible how fast the technology advances!
And that proves only one thing. People want bigger screen phones, and Apple is really dumb not making one! Yes, they are selling a lot of iPhones but maybe, just maybe, if they had a 5 inch phone they could sell double, or triple what they are selling now! I know I would buy one.
So, now Apple invented Gold? Really?
Don't worry, you are not required to understand Amazon's business plan. After all, if you would understand how their business works maybe you would be in the place of Jeff Bezos, a billionaire, instead of wasting your time on an obscure forum, right?  
I think the Pattern Unlocking from Android and Windows phones is the best method for security on the phone. I don't think is better than a 20 character random password but much better than a 4 number pin or this fingerprint gimmick!
Do you think they will stole your iPhone and THEN ask "Well, now what do I do?". No, they will steal hundreds of iPhones and have everything prepared. It's gone be an investment for them. When they steal your credit card numbers they invest first in tiny cameras and magnetic readers to be able to read your card and see when you type your pin. Now they will just invest in whatever is necessary to read your fingerprints from your phone. Probably there will be kits ready for...
Disappointing! I think I'm still gone have to remember my 20 random character password. Well, it was nice while the dream of never having to use another password lasted
Clearly you are paid by Samsung! Apple knows better what is good for you! /s