or Connect

Posts by NelsonX

Yes it is! Look at the AAPL price!
I'm from Romania and I can't buy movies or TV shows from Apple, only music and apps. I can not even use two step authentication from Apple, but I can use it from Google! The iPhone 5 16Gb is 350 Euro with 2 years 51 Euro monthly contract and S4 is 240 Euro with 2 years 49 Euro monthly contract.   http://www.orange.ro/iphone/   Also, keep in mind that the average monthly income is 300-400 euro in Romania (much lower in India by the way). That's equivalent with an iPhone 5...
But look! What do we see today? AAPL bellow 400$??? Again?!? Is it true? Yes it is!
Man, is AAPL going down, or is AAPL going down???
What's yours? A thinner phone? Because in recent years this is all Apple is doing. They make things thinner. That's their definition of innovation.
Steve Jobs quote: "our motives are pure" Veeeery pure indeed! Hey, let's raise the books prices and see if we can PROFIT!
Do you think you have to live in US to trade Apple shares? Everybody in the world can trade at NYSE. You just open an account with a US broker and start trading.
The truth is that Samsung and all the other firms are not really selling any phone! They just "ship" the phones to the stores then take them back in the middle of the night and throw them into the ocean! Everything is a lie! There are no Android phones, just iPhones! It's just a lie, lie, lie and a big conspiracy against Apple!
I also use 1Password and random answers for questions like: rf4aTKbZxJSDmE2Uc.mku"GRD. I heard that LastPass has two factor authentication for master password so I'm thinking to migrate to LastPass but I don't know if they have a standalone app for desktop.
This is where NFC would be great. Oops, the iPhone does not have NFC!