or Connect

Posts by NelsonX

The fingerprint thing it's a good thing, but if it comes without NFC it's half baked and almost useless. It's still a good innovation but... too little and too late.
I think that Moto X is the first true computer phone like in Star Trek: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBGU9t7NpaA Honestly I never thought I will see the day when you can talk and give commands without touching any button, just like in Star Trek! Unbelievable!
You could always try to bury your head in the sand. It works! If you don't find out about "something", that "something" will just magically vanish!
But, but, but aren't you tired of asking the same stupid question for the last couple of years? If Samsung is in fact not "selling" any phones, maybe, just maybe, Microsoft is also not selling any Windows, right? Maybe they also just "ship" Windows and everybody is in fact using Macs and everything is just a giant conspiracy against poor Apple, right?
Ugly green! Ewww!
So, you believe your "hopes" is reality. It is not! It's just you dreaming. Apple certainly has the money to make aggressive, advanced research but they are not doing it. Apple is afraid of taking risks. All of their "research" is how to make the iphone "thinner"! They just sit on that pile of cash. Apple actualy spend less than others on research! They spend a lot of cash on marketing instead. They could spend 50 billion on battery technology and make a breakthrough in...
Apple past? What Apple past? There is no "Apple past" or "Apple way"! There was just "Steve Jobs way" and I have bad news for you, Steve Jobs is DEAD! And I have more bad news for you. You can not teach Genius! No more Steve Jobs, no more "Apple way"!
Well, not exactly! You are a fan, right? So, you have to do it!
Yes it is! Look at the AAPL price!
I'm from Romania and I can't buy movies or TV shows from Apple, only music and apps. I can not even use two step authentication from Apple, but I can use it from Google! The iPhone 5 16Gb is 350 Euro with 2 years 51 Euro monthly contract and S4 is 240 Euro with 2 years 49 Euro monthly contract.   http://www.orange.ro/iphone/   Also, keep in mind that the average monthly income is 300-400 euro in Romania (much lower in India by the way). That's equivalent with an iPhone 5...