or Connect

Posts by NelsonX

A led on the front of the case to see if you miss phone calls.
Listen, I NEED at least a 4 inch screen! My eyes need a bigger screen! Almost all other phones have a bigger screen. I like the Apple ecosystem, I like Siri, I like iCloud, but if the next iPhone will not have at least a 4 inch screen (preferably 4.5 for me), I WILL LEAVE! I will probably buy a future Windows Phone 8 as I don't like the Android mess. For now, I'm sticking with my iPhone 4, but next year...
Not being the biggest company on Earth anymore, if they come up with a spec bump, while they are sitting on 90$ billion pile of cash and not using it for aggressive R&D? Do you know that NASA has a budget of 17$ billion a year? With that pile of cash Apple could land a man on the moon if they want to! They could build an International Space Station! And they are coming with the same design and... more memory? After 15 months? Really?
Your name says everything. "AppleGreen"? So, your are hoping that Apple will be "Green" on the stock market, right? You care about Apple maximizing margins and profitability? Well, I DON'T! I care about great revolutionary Apple products, not spec bumps! In fact you know what? If Apple brings just an iPhone with spec bumps, I might SHORT Apple! Why not make some money myself after all??? So, soon you might change your name in "AppleRed"!
Yes it is. But I already have one! Why would I buy another one???
When 3GS was launched, Apple had no real competition for the iPhone. Today is a different story! There is plenty of competition! You can say all day that Android is an inferior OS, but Android has majority of the market, Windows Phone Mango is a good product and Windows 8 will be even better. Apple can not afford just a spec bump as they did with iPad 2, they must bring amazing new phones every year to stay ahead! And one more thing. 2011 Apple is not 2008 or 2009 Apple....
Yeap. No iPhone 5, no iPhone for me this year. I'm not buying iPhone 4S.
I'm from Romania and I don't get it. How come I can buy any book from Amazon, but on the iTunes there are only a few books, mostly free. It's like Apple doesn't want our money. They practically push us to buy from Amazon.
Yeah, but he also invented the Internet!
Do you know that United States is not the only country on the earth? For me, Kindle Fire FAILED! From Amazon website: "Instant video is available only to Amazon Prime members located in the continental United States, Alaska, and Hawaii."