or Connect

Posts by NelsonX

I'm watching, I'm watching, except they are not shooting back up, rather they are shooting... down! AAPL $454
One of the main reason to buy an iPhone is to show others that you have money, that you are rich! At least that is in less developed markets like Eastern Europe, probably China, India, etc. A few days ago someone asked me if she should buy an iPhone 4 with a 2 years contract and give up the current HTC One X. I asked if she realized the iPhone 4 is an old inferior phone and she said it doesn't matter, it's an iPhone. Then I've asked her what she thinks about the new iPhone...
Actually what they are saying is: thou shall be punished for being too fucking greedy!
 No, but Lumia and Motorola and Samsung Galaxy always had some kind of plastic case. When you buy a Lumia you expect plastic!
You are right, but you see, "idiots" can see "plastic"! They might say, "Great, look, the new iPhone, let's get one to show to my neighbor that now I have an iPhone just like him!" But after he touch it he might say: "Wait a minute, this does not look like my neighbor phone! This is plastic! My neighbor has a metallic phone! This must be some Chinese clone! I'm not buying!"
Yeah, dumb people, obviously!
People who preorder on the Internet are informed people, they know very well this is last year phone in a plastic case. Apple might have more success in stores when uninformed people will be told by the salesman that this is "the new iPhone" although it is not! Probably some uninformed people will give up a perfectly good iPhone 5 for the "new" iPhone 5c I think, in the end this is what Apple counts for with this iPhone 5c. Sell to people last year phone but tell them...
You are surprised because you have AAPL shares and so your vision about reality is skewed. If you were show the Apple 5C with an Android OS on it and didn't know it's an Apple phone, I bet you would have scream that it's a crappy piece of plastic shit from Samsung and it's ugly as death!
None! No color will be out-of-stocks!
But I don't hate Apple! I don't like a lot of the things they do, like not making a 5 inch screen or NFC, but hate them? No. I understand they are greedy, but... Greed is good! Greed is the engine of the capitalistic world! And they do make good hardware. My iPhone 4 is a great phone! Except I'm not a crazy Apple fan, or an AAPL shareholder! And I'm here because I like being here!