or Connect

Posts by NelsonX

Because there is nothing to demo. Bring someone on stage put his finger on the button and? And nothing, the iPhone is unlocked. So, what? That's all. Yeah, that's all.What kind of demo would that be? A pretty short demo, don't you think?
I said that already. Cameras I don't care but processor is good. In fact is very, very good. I hope it has 2 Gb Ram.
Good for you. I hope you make a lot of money. I don't have the trading program opened. Is it at 400 already? :))
Still, the processor is good. 64 bit is good. And the motion coprocessor looks useful. I'll give them that. But the rest of the phone is a huge disappointment. The fingerprint is a gimmick without NFC. The processor would be good for true multitasking, but for true multitasking you need a bigger screen, so you can have two apps open on the same screen. That's why you need a bigger screen! Which Apple doesn't want to make!
Man, was this disappointing or what? A year, they had a year and they come up with a fingerprint sensor that is good for nothing except unlocking you phone? This is all Apple is capable of? Really?
I have to keep my iPhone 4 in an ugly rubber case because of the antenna problem, which IS very real, so metal case, glass case, plastic case, I don't really care. I'm used to my ugly rubber iPhone :DFaster internals is good, but... I have no apps that I could say, Oh my god, this app is so slow that I really need a faster phone! Besides games, which I don't play on the phone, there is nothing that I could do with a faster phone that I can't do with my iPhone 4.prestige?...
I'll buy an iPhone 5S if it has the following: 4.8-5 inch screen, NFC, 2 Gb RAM. Otherwise I'm not interested, my iPhone 4 is still good enough, I see absolutely no reason to change it. Fingerprint is nice only if you use it together with NFC to pay for things otherwise is almost a gimmick and certainly not a reason to change my phone.
The Note 3 looks great.
 This is the link for their live transmission: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaBP1zLZBzY I have a big bag of peanuts :D
Can I please have some of the stuff you are smoking there?