or Connect

Posts by NelsonX

Man, this is what I call "innovation". A new color!. Who would have thought? This is what people really wanted, a new color! No, no 5 inch screen, no NFC, a new color! Tim Cook is a true visionary!
Funny! I thought here at Apple Insider no one believes what analysts say! Or you do believe the analysts only when its convenient to you?
Why the hell to they patent all of these NFC things if they actually don't intend to use them?
Yes, with WHAT??? We all know that Cook is the last man on Earth! How can you replace Cook? Blasphemy!
You can be sure DED is paid by Apple. As for the majority of people on this site, yes, since they are Apple shareholders they ARE paid by Apple.
Because they are stupid and greedy! Apparently Steve Jobs was the only guy with vision and balls. Everybody else at Apple are just yesmen without any vision or balls. With $145 billions you can do miraculous things if you have the balls to try it! But it's safer to just make things a little faster and a little thinner every year. What the hell, they didn't even have the courage to build a 5 inch screen for the iPhone! And that's not innovation, they already have the...
Oh boy! I'm so glad you are not in charged with Humanity progress and innovation, otherwise we should all still be living in caves saying: "What more do you want? Don't you have fire? Don't you have... sticks? How could other weapons exists besides sticks and stones? We can do the stones a little bigger, the sticks a little sharper, but other than that there really isn't anything!!!"
 If you want to pretend that you don't understand what I'm saying, then yeah, I'm wrong.
 Well, I'm not an expert but I do know that there were once two great Operating Systems and one of them ended up with over 90% marketshare and the other... By the way, wasn't Mac OS invented before MSDos or Windows? Everybody says Steve Jobs practically invented the personal computer! How come doesn't everybody have a Mac then? Why aren't games on Macs? Everybody loves games! Just look what people use most on the AppStore! Games! How come Mac lost the games battle to...
 Yeah, except Steve now sells only 13 eggs. Last year he did sell 30, and two years ago he sold 45. But not anymore. So, something must be wrong with Steve's eggs. Maybe, just maybe, Steve is too greedy and he's eggs are not worth the price he asks for them?