or Connect

Posts by icoco3

Who needs it to be backhanded??
Hopefully they break all the data out as it may be very revealing who people are really listening to instead of the media pop sensation of the moment.  Time to see who people like instead of who gets promotion by the labels and media.
 A direct reply to someone mentioning the government ignoring the constitution and you bring race into it?  As for Reagan and Bush, what they did was tied directly to legislation passed by congress and signed into law.  The current President has said multiple times he can't do what he is about to do because he must abide by the law. Lets stick to law and stop bringing race into it....
 Well, Emperor Obama is about to do it with his illegal lawmaking executive order on amnesty...
 Bravo !!!!
List the average price...   Free to download Average cost "$235.99"   HAHA
https://flynixie.com/ Yes...I want!!
 Did you read the second article at the bottom?  Dated Nov 6th?  Getting certified by the Academy of Model Aeronautics would be a good idea though. www.modelaircraft.org
 Quad-copters (let's use the correct name) are nothing more than an easier to fly and more stable model helicopter. They have had cameras on them and been on the market for close to 10 years.  The argument could be made for getting certified by the Academy of Model Aeronautics who handles certifying model aircraft pilots because it is, after all, a model aircraft.
 Yeah, upgrading my wife's phone would add around $30-$35/month to my phone bill to pay for the subsidy part that we don't pay now.