or Connect

Posts by icoco3

THe bigger fact about this is who knew about it before it happened?  This is the first I heard of it.
Plenty of other stations to listen to while he is on in the market where I reside.  I assume in yours too.
 Nice they offer an option to restore the way it was before.  The lower case is one of my favorite "little touches" to iOS9 so not sure what they are complaining about. "Stop complaining and just switch it back..."
 Kind of like a drafting table and they sit up to it and work?
 I do not like the supplied Apple headphones so this is a big loser for me.  There might be a backlash if people can't use existing headphones on a new unit.  I do not think this will ever see the light of day.
 From Apple... iPad Pro"At the heart of iPad Pro lies the new A9X, our third‑generation chip with 64‑bit desktop‑class architecture. It delivers up to 1.8 times the CPU performance and double the graphics performance of iPad Air 2." iPhone 6s and 6s+"iPhone 6s is powered by the custom-designed 64-bit A9 chip. It delivers performance once found only in desktop computers. You’ll experience up to 70 percent faster CPU performance, and up to 90 percent faster GPU performance...
 Happens all the time here in AI
 AI can sell it and never need adverts on their site again...HAHA
 "Flappy Arment"
Vaguely remember previous updates you have to do that.  Update to Terms of Service usually.  I could be wrong.  To test, I just went and bought Purify and only had to put in password for the App Store.