or Connect

Posts by icoco3

I think amateurs will take more "risk" on a stock.  A fund manager does that and a whole bunch of people will rain down the hate.  Of course, if the manager was right, they would be considered a genius and visionary.  There is no real winning for them. There are some people on here I would more trust with my 401K than the company that currently holds it.  Would be worth a lot more right now for sure.
Great ad and just showing normal usage for a device.  No bells or whistles needed.   I am good with Holiday since it comes from the old English work hāligdæg which means Holy Day.
 Apple buyout and fully integrated into iOS....
Bad acting not covered over my massive amounts of CGI??
iHeartRadio TuneIn Radio Spoyify Pandora   There is choice...
 Uh, they have digital records for all their current operations, what's a few more hard drives for data storage?  As mentioned by another poster, they would be required to keep relevant information during legal action anyway. IT is a big cost for their corporate infrastructure anyway, so can you shed some relevant information on why Apple, storing digital records for a long time, would constitute "significant cost" compared to their regular data storage operations for...
If you remember, the launch had people sit down and load an ipod with music.  The attendees were handed a stack of 100 cd's when they left which was the music they just loaded in the ipods.  From day one you could load non itunes music....
 The biggest problem here is speaking in court with a 2014/2015 view of digital music and not the 2004 version.  The whole digital music business was very young and labels were hyper-paranoid.  They should go sue the labels who demanded the DRM to start with. Ebook business Apple is sued for the contracts they set up with publishersDigital Music they get sued for following the terms of contracts the labels made with them. Apple should counter sue everyone involved with the...
 When you consider Walmart, think of Walmart of yesteryears.  First time I walked into one int he mid 80's, there were American flags everywhere and Made in America labels on everything. Apple's vision for a computer in the home is what took hold and became what we have today.
I don't remember seeing the laser printer on that list unless I overlooked it.  That would rank higher than Google.   Apple may have introduced the best smart phone but Motorola paved the way for mobile phones.