or Connect

Posts by icoco3

Quote: What a bad analogy.  At open air festivals, artists get to sell tons of merchandise.  With iTunes Festivals, listens can click and download albums giving immediate results for the artists.  When working for an employer, you have no product you are promoting to sell as a result of working for them.
 Wonder how long the waiting list is to perform at that festival....just thinking out loud.  Kanya must me talking out loud without thinking.
 "There is no common ground to be found while standing on my private property Samsung." -Apple
 That is an interesting feature.
 "..and of course, Blackberry..." That says a lot right there.  Apple...from nowhere to leading the pack in just 7 years now.  But they have been for quite some time.
 Where is the 32 oz Super Gulp? Who drinks from 13 oz containers anyway? Pre-order - $7.61/oz - OUCH Launch - $15.31/oz - OUCH Super Sized
Just tried to update and it says "The item you tried to buy is no longer available"   Did it get pulled already?   (and djames4242 beats me by 57 seconds...)
Quote: They don't take the 30% for physical products and it is not going through Apples payment system.
 I'll take the headphones but what exactly does Dr Dre bring to Apple other than a name?
my personal opinion and they still fall out of my ears. When I got my first iPhone (3GS( in 2010, I used the ear buds from my old Zune.  Sounded great, didn't fall out, and the best feature was the small amount the protruded from the jack.